ToxicMelody1

Nov 26, 2020
Yes. In that particular scene you can choose male or fem dom.
Both routes are clearly labelled and fully optional
On Android the Garrison Bar fight scene isn't working. I can't push any of the buttons nor will the opinion to use my keyboard to push said buttons.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
On Android the Garrison Bar fight scene isn't working. I can't push any of the buttons nor will the opinion to use my keyboard to push said buttons.
Yup. For the moment it isn't working for android and certain keyboard layouts so you will have to skip and let chance decide. The mini game will be android friendly next updates.

ToxicMelody1

Nov 26, 2020
Yup. For the moment it isn't working for android and certain keyboard layouts so you will have to skip and let chance decide. The mini game will be android friendly next updates.
So are you just saying "chance" to win or is there really a % of your character winning said fight after clicking skip? If so, what is the %?

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Can't wait for an update. I've actually put this game on hold because I don't want to have to replay everything from scratch with the next update, but I had so much fun playing up to the point I was in so far! :D

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Can't wait for an update. I've actually put this game on hold because I don't want to have to replay everything from scratch with the next update, but I had so much fun playing up to the point I was in so far! :D
That's a good choice! Hold ur horses till 0.5! Everyone has to replay anyway.

When's the next update?
August! Early or late depends on the grind and if problems crop up.

Reactions: The D0n

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That's a good choice! Hold ur horses till 0.5! Everyone has to replay anyway.

August! Early or late depends on the grind and if problems crop up.
Can't wait for the next update, love your game since the first demo up until now. So we will need to start a new game because of all the change make old saves incompatible?

Reactions: badnboujee

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I can't find the DOB for the security door I got the first password BIG BREASTS for the PC but could someone tell what the Date of birth is I can't find it and I have looked over and over and through the books and solved the picture puzzle but wow stuck and it suxs.

Gilgamesh1997

Apr 12, 2020
I was gonna download this today but dev says update will be probably sometime next one so i guess ill just have to put this on hold

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Can't wait for the next update, love your game since the first demo up until now. So we will need to start a new game because of all the change make old saves incompatible?
Yes. Im adding some stuffs and also cleaning up the code. Better to do it now while it's still early than later.
Old saves incompatible.
I can't find the DOB for the security door I got the first password BIG BREASTS for the PC but could someone tell what the Date of birth is I can't find it and I have looked over and over and through the books and solved the picture puzzle but wow stuck and it suxs.
Be sure to check the letter on Maeve's desk and search the bin for a picture puzzle. Simple maths and you're in!

I was gonna download this today but dev says update will be probably sometime next one so i guess ill just have to put this on hold
Yeap. Good choice. u can wait next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dgfh

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Yes. Im adding some stuffs and also cleaning up the code. Better to do it now while it's still early than later.
Old saves incompatible.

Be sure to check the letter on Maeve's desk and search the bin for a picture puzzle. Simple maths and you're in!

Yeap. Good choice. u can wait next update.
Old saves will not work ?? !!!!

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Well I know she was fired 2 days before her birthday that gives me the say but not the month.
Keep looking through the lab. You should find the letter that Maeve received when she was fired, and the letter has the date she was fired on it.

Deedlith

Jan 13, 2020
Hi lurker speaking here.

This is my first post but I've been on this forum many times and I've read thousands of posts.
I decided to write cause I really love this game, top 5 in my list, and I've found a bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe it was meant to finish Chanel side quest before that part of the main quest.
Sorry if this was already pointed out and also sorry if my english is not to good, I'm Italian.

Thanks for the great game.

Last edited:

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
Hi lurker speaking here.

This is my first post but I've been on this forum many times and I've read thousands of posts.
I decided to write cause I really love this game, top 5 in my list, and I've found a bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe it was meant to finish Chanel side quest before that part of the main quest.
Sorry if this was already pointed out and also sorry if my english is not to good, I'm Italian.

Thanks for the great game.
Your english was perfect friend! Don't worry at all, if this is a bug thank you for sharing it, I didn't notice anything on my playthrough, but that could have been pure chance.

Welcome to the world of posting, even if your stay isn't long, I'm sure it's appreciated.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes