Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Killer revealed next update.
I don't remember which one I accused as the killer. But I remember my logic, I selected a suspect so that I could do a "deeper" analysis of her case in the interrogation room. So I think I chose between 2 choices who were up to my taste... humm I mean 2 particularly suspicious sexy chicks.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I don't remember which one I accused as the killer. But I remember my logic, I selected a suspect so that I could do a "deeper" analysis of her case in the interrogation room. So I think I chose between 2 choices who were up to my taste... humm I mean 2 particularly suspicious sexy chicks.
Based on the current evidence, I deemed it a suicide (don't know if I'm right or not, we'll find out in the next update). We still don't have the coroner's report yet so more could be revealed.

If I had to accuse one of the nuns, my bet would be on Delilah. She was the only nun who said how depressed and unhappy the murdered nun was. Delilah's interview made the suicide theory viable. The biggest factor though is big breast envy. Delilah is the only nun with small breasts. All of the other nuns are stacked (which is quite funny). Time will tell...

Last edited:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Hmm I chose suicide since I think the victim (cant remember her name) was onto something but couldn't tell anyone so she decided to off herself before the church got to her.

Hard to tell really but that's what makes it so interesting. Ngl the sex scenes are phenomenal but if I had to pick a highlight of the game, it would be this murder investigation. Also the purple haired nun is really hot so that might have swayed my opinions. For once I agree with Spade on something :ROFLMAO:.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
So we gonna fuck the nuns next update!? (incl big titty blonde nun?)
That would be hilarious if we could! There would have to be some good writing in order to make it believable. My favorite games and stories are those with some fantasy but also have one foot in reality. Games that aren't believable at all are a huge turn off to me (WVM is a prime example).

Jul 1, 2018
Hey, is there any idea of when the next release is?
If not definite anyone got an idea of if it's in a week or two or a month or two?
Thanks

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
So we gonna fuck the nuns next update!? (incl big titty blonde nun?)
We are professionals and very serious about our job as a detective. We do not do such deviant stuff with the murder suspects. You should be ashamed of yourself for thinking that. And I abhor you for staining the sanctity of the church with your filthy thoughts.

Hey, is there any idea of when the next release is?
If not definite anyone got an idea of if it's in a week or two or a month or two?
Thanks
Aiming for August baby! Big update. I'll probably be dead by the end of it but it will be worth it.

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
so the walkthrough says to go to the bathroom after stealing Mia's panties. but i looked all over the house and there is no bathroom so i skipped that part then it says to go to the cafe but there is no cafe on the map. did i do all there is to do in this game right now? also, the choice mod doesn't seem to work.

animalrapist

Aug 20, 2020
Having a big problem with the nun mission. Like half the scenes the buttons don't load and I get errors so it's impossible to navigate or even complete the case. I attached the log in case you want to see

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
so the walkthrough says to go to the bathroom after stealing Mia's panties. but i looked all over the house and there is no bathroom so i skipped that part then it says to go to the cafe but there is no cafe on the map. did i do all there is to do in this game right now? also, the choice mod doesn't seem to work.
Bathroom is in the kitchen buddy. I don't know why so many people miss it. The button is huge. I'll be making the bathroom more noticeable next update.

Having a big problem with the nun mission. Like half the scenes the buttons don't load and I get errors so it's impossible to navigate or even complete the case. I attached the log in case you want to see
That's weird. Is anyone else having the same problem? It works fine for me.

bledheart

Apr 21, 2020
So I finished v0.3.3 some time back, and downloaded 0.4.3 today. When I launch the application for 4.3, I can hear the music, but can't see anything on the screen except a white screen. Any ideas about how I can fix that? I've tried restarting the game multiple times, and re-downloading it a couple of times too, but I still see only a white screen with the music and sound playing in the background.

I really like this game so far, don't wanna give up on it yet. Let me know if there's anything I can do to fix it! <3

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Attaching below the v0.3.3 In-Game Choice Mod
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • Highlights the best choice in Green.
  • Displays the stats gained:
    • If Positive Effect (+) Pink.
    • If Negative Effect (-) Purple.
  • Otherwise it's a free pick.
Please note, that Karma in this game affects the personality of the MC towards a given character. Which will either be more loving/caring (+ Karma) or Corrupt/aggressive (- Karma).

IMPORTANT: This mod won't instruct you on what to do / what's the next step. It will only provide help with the dialogue choices so you could rest easy when making that decision.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will this be updated?

Reactions: mofonistik
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes