Attaching below the v0.3.3 In-Game Choice Mod
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • Highlights the best choice in Green.
  • Displays the stats gained:
    • If Positive Effect (+) Pink.
    • If Negative Effect (-) Purple.
  • Otherwise it's a free pick.
Please note, that Karma in this game affects the personality of the MC towards a given character. Which will either be more loving/caring (+ Karma) or Corrupt/aggressive (- Karma).

IMPORTANT: This mod won't instruct you on what to do / what's the next step. It will only provide help with the dialogue choices so you could rest easy when making that decision.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can anybody update the mod pls?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
ehhh maybe given MY choices during the Sage scene, this song is more appropriate :ROFLMAO:
P.S. more sophia soon please mister milk :love:
Tsk tsk tsk. I can't believe you're such a deviant. You are starting to scare me. We don't do such stuffs here. I'm disappointed in you.
p/s: Sophia gets continuation soon.

MoolahMilk Just tried running off an SSD to see if that improved any lag I was seeing, and it does seem to improve. That tells me that at least what I have been seeing is from loading. I'm not sure if others have seen lag in other places, but in my case, drive speed seems to matter.
I see. Very informative ck. Thx for the note.

What do you mean? will the old saves not work after act 1 and we have to restart the game
Yes as I need to clean up certain things. But it will be worth a replay as I am adding some new content (such as options for first sophia scene in convenience store, as well as many random events), as well as logging everything the player does to create stats and stuff. It seems like a good point to do a proper run/ wrap things up as chapter 1 ends.

what is the "spam button", I get stuck here.
All you have to do is spam the button. Click the button as fast as you can with your mouse. (special tip for those with extremely slow fingers: Spam enter button while clicking as fast as you can. Increasing power stats make such actions easier.)
I've added bars and tweaked the mechanics a little for the new patch.

I don't know if I should be scared or just get ready with burn ointment for my dick soon.
I think you should be very scared and also prepare lots of ointment and lubrication. I highly recommend Swiss Navy H20 brand you can check it out on amazon.

Interesting story, nice developer, keep it up. (y)
Thank you luludarck, glad you liked the game. I am indeed very nice and I will always keep it up as it is my job to always keep things up like the dark night rising. (If you get what I mean.)

am stock in in the maeve lab
Just look around for clues to unlock her computer password. It's a fairly simple puzzle and you learn some interesting stuffs about Maeve. Hint: Check out the note n her computer screen and also look at the gorilla book for clues.)

HarbingerRein

Mar 10, 2019
When i picked to be a smart guy at the start of the game, i didn't realise that MC at his best is still a damn moron. Love the game, though. Really interesting.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Is this ur first time running game and did you use any compressed version or any other stuff?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
When i picked to be a smart guy at the start of the game, i didn't realise that MC at his best is still a damn moron. Love the game, though. Really interesting.
Seems to be a common complaint but I dunno. Probably because most players want to immerse themselves as a maxpayne type of don juan smart detective. Personally I prefer a seemingly dorky mc that develops as you discover the real truths about him and who he is. All the humor simply adds to the dread and despair/horror later on no? Much more interesting that way. At least for me. I kinda get bored when everything is straightforward.

Ziggy1234

Dec 7, 2017
Wazzzzuuuupp bad. I see you in the wild.

Don't use compressed versions or 3rd party patches they are not done by me. Also make sure you're not running the leaked ones before. The current links in OP should work fine.
Sorry i should have been more clear, the links from the OP are the ones that aren't working i get that error no matter which of the 3 download sources i use from the OP. Not using any mods or the compressed version either

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
is there a gallery mod being worked on? i wanted to see all the different sage paths using the gallery mod's options, i think there are 4 separate but i've only found 3 :unsure:

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Sorry i should have been more clear, the links from the OP are the ones that aren't working i get that error no matter which of the 3 download sources i use from the OP. Not using any mods or the compressed version either
Oh man. Then to be honest I have absolutely no idea what's up. First time I encountered this. Sorry mate.
Maybe you can try again next version.

I swear I cant max out all 3 of beatrices stats in the couch scene
It is possible. Cuddling after naked gives bonus points. The hints will tell you what gives bonuses. Just test it out. Worst case scenario, join discord and ask for a video walkthru.

How to progress the game ?? I can't find mia in the kitchen on first day
You downloaded the leaked version. Try the new one I updated. 0.4.2.
Compressed files, leaked versions etc etc are not made by me.

Reactions: Kak99

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Oh man. Then to be honest I have absolutely no idea what's up. First time I encountered this. Sorry mate.
Maybe you can try again next version.

It is possible. Cuddling after naked gives bonus points. The hints will tell you what gives bonuses. Just test it out. Worst case scenario, join discord and ask for a video walkthru.

You downloaded the leaked version. Try the new one I updated. 0.4.2.
Compressed files, leaked versions etc etc are not made by me.
Thanks that was one of the freakish opening though

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Wazzzzuuuupp bad. I see you in the wild.

Don't use compressed versions or 3rd party patches they are not done by me. Also make sure you're not running the leaked ones before. The current links in OP should work fine.
Is the next update end of Act I

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Thanks that was one of the freakish opening though
Just a little bit. Its not that scary. Only sometimes. Mostly funny game.

Is the next update end of Act I
Yes. Big update next. I wrap up all of act one and tidy up all choices. Every choice have consequence. Very exciting gonna end with a baaaang. Boom.

Will take sometime but i will update weekly next 2 months individual storylines while i work on big update. Hopefully end of act 1 will be an epic update! I'm pretty excited to get it done.

• Haha
Reactions: Kak99

Murthag

Apr 13, 2021
I finish the scene in the Maeve lab and the hint says she might call me sometimes.
I rushed the time to skip like three days but she is not calling. Should i suppose this is the end of the update?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes