MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Minimum 300 new images is a good update for me
v0.3.3 > 0.4.2
This version leaked early so keep that in mind. Prolly lots more bugs to cover.
Sage Storyline - 500 Images 26 Animations.
Mia Storyline - 300 Images 18 Animations.
Beta (Total Defense Party) - 250 Images 12 Animations.

U can view changelog in the main thread. I will post changelog everytime.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
MC is not fat-ass and his hands are tied at a decent distance. Why didn't he just move them forward under his feet. I can do this even if my wrists are tied tightly (Don't ask how I know it. :p ).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
MC is not fat-ass and his hands are tied at a decent distance. Why didn't he just move them forward under his feet. I can do this even if my wrists are tied tightly (Don't ask how I know it. :p ).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You probably don't know this yet but the mc has a history of abuse as a child and it affected a neurogynosis gene in is sterophagous which affected his muscle ability to be flexible and actions that may seem normal and easy to some people will be very hard for someone like mc because of his condition that is not known to people and therefore he is unable to bend himself out of the ropes and he has to look for a knife which is on top of the freaking box.

No Android version here ?? But i got one
Funny you should ask. I am just about to post the link to an android port. The one you got, probably not working.

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
Is anyone else having really poor performance? i don't have a high end pc by any means but i still run a lot of other games and don't see this little frames

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Is anyone else having really poor performance? i don't have a high end pc by any means but i still run a lot of other games and don't see this little frames
This is very strange. I always thought its an anomaly but you are now the third person with extreme lag. I dont know why that is.

I have zero lag problems. Hmmm...i'll ask around about it.

Anataxia

Apr 15, 2018
I love this game so much!
Especially detetive case,puzzle solve,and girls of course~
Can't wait update for more girls main story & turn broken(?)
Good work !!!

Last edited:

ggrodrigo

Feb 25, 2018
Pretty nice game, still have somewhat little content but very promissing and immersive, i love it so far and cant wait the next update.
The story is decent and neat, the most interesting point is the investigation parts, very well made and satisfying to finish, its a amazing game and worth checking out.
Sorry the english, im not native.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I'm getting and error when installing the android port, anyone else getting the same thing?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
This is very strange. I always thought its an anomaly but you are now the third person with extreme lag. I dont know why that is.

I have zero lag problems. Hmmm...i'll ask around about it.
If it helps out i'm running off 8gb of ram
I've got 32 GB of RAM in my computer and get a bit of lag when I move to a new location. The whole UI is a bit unresponsive for a second or so. I'm running the game off a standard hard drive, so I'll try it off my SSD and see if it improves any.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeap. U can visit the party if you want to see the progress. I will be adding all the storylines i couldnt wrap up every week. I still have tons of unused animations and images.
Also, is Sage going to be added to the character cards like our sis and the green haired girl? (forgetting her name atm) Or is that just for anomaly girls?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes