JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Some earlier posts said this was a leaked update and not done. Will the proper release still be uploaded? Or is this one a loss and just wait for the next full update? Idk how something can leak, thought the devs were in charge of their own threads for their games usually. :unsure:

skorpion3631

Oct 27, 2018
sooo I cant even play past 1st part since mia doesn't spawn in the kitchen at all and if I check her room it says that she is in the kitchen cooking or exit on main door says that I have to go and have breakfast with mia in the kitchen 1st but she just wont spawn it does say here and there that she is in the bathroom but even if you reenter the kitchen again and she isn't in the bathroom anymore she still wont spawn in the kitchen so the game is softlocking me

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
will there be a continuation to the spear of Longinus case and will there be actual consequences to who we chose?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
How long do i keep clicking this button ? LMAO spamming teh button like 5 min now... fix it...
Ahh seems many people have trouble with it. The lower your strength stats, the harder it is to climb. But even at the hardest settings, I had no problems spamming it. Its about the speed.

But I will add a bar to show progress and make it a little easier to spam.

Reactions: VDawe

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I just started the game and i'm stuck at the beginning I can't leave the house
how do i leave the house. i go to kitchen nothing happens
Please check which version you downloaded. I was caught with my pants down because some genius thought its a good idea to leak it. 0.4.2 is a version I just uploaded. Which should work fine. Also make sure if you're downloading compressed versions, it is also the new version I uploaded. (compressed versions are unofficial. Not made by me.."

Some earlier posts said this was a leaked update and not done. Will the proper release still be uploaded? Or is this one a loss and just wait for the next full update? Idk how something can leak, thought the devs were in charge of their own threads for their games usually. :unsure:
Yes I'm in charge of my thread but if a leaker decides to leak a version. I am not allowed to remove it.
Anyway,I've uploaded 0.4.2 which should run fine. with major bug fixed.

But take note I haven't had time to tweak things. So don't be angry such as the spam button or certain puzzles being too hard.

but i have the same problem
Check if its 0.4.2
Its the latest version i uploaded. Compressed versions are not made by me.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Alrighty peepo, I ran thru 0.4.2 and I do seem to have no problems getting thru the intro. Check if you've downloaded the latest versions I've uploaded and hope u guys enjoy the game. :D:D

skorpion3631

Oct 27, 2018
I think that kitchen bug was in 0.4.1 since it didn't even start the game from the begging it works fine in 0.4.2 for me now

david45

Nov 11, 2018
Great game. Just going through the first play and it is really well made.

I am stuck on fighting the spider though. Tried all combinations and nothing is working.
Is this a bug or a problem that is known?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
This game is super cool, especially the animations and characters. The story is also beautiful and almost all the characters are interesting. Normally I only play for one character in games, but I enjoy almost all of them in this game. Nice to add a "dom / sub relationship" to some characters. I hope you add a scene gallery to the game because the scenes are too good. I wish you continued success.
Glad you enjoyed the game Byczer :D I did try to improve on animations this update and include longer and more creative animations.
This is dom focused game but I try to add variety wherever possible and include some nice avoidable sub scenes as well.

So If I want to have Sage, do I need to lie about Ryan to her?
Your choice will have consequences. But to get the available lewd scenes in this particular update, u will still be able to lewd her regardless of choice. (There are 4 possible lewd scenes depending on which choice you picked about lying and drinking games.)

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
will there be a continuation to the spear of Longinus case and will there be actual consequences to who we chose?
Nope. A big reason why this update was a little chaotic was because I started on the SOL case and realized it is too big and decided to ditch it for this update. Next update will include the full wrap up of SOL as well as the whole game to wrap up chapter one and ends at Sage explosion scene. It will be a great one if you enjoyed the game so far, so look out for it. :D:D Im very excited for it.

I think that kitchen bug was in 0.4.1 since it didn't even start the game from the begging it works fine in 0.4.2 for me now
Yep. 0.4.1 was a leaked one. Thanks for reporting back. Glad to know 0.4.2 works well.

Great game. Just going through the first play and it is really well made.

I am stuck on fighting the spider though. Tried all combinations and nothing is working.
Is this a bug or a problem that is known?
Awesome that you enjoyed it so far. Nope, the spider scene is not bugged. There is an element of luck in terms of hitting the spider. U might have just been severely unlucky. Keep trying.

Maybe touch some wood or do some meditation in front of computer to increase your luck stats. One trick that works for me is to say "ohmm...." out loud when clicking the mouse.

Reactions: noble 271

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
She says that MC is unpredictable, but he must fulfill his destiny. He is an expression of true free will, she is his guide, but in a dream she handcuffs him.
MC was right, none of this makes sense, continuous mutually exclusive paragraphs.
Well you didn't really see her handcuff him did you? Ehe but no spoilers. More of the dream will be revealed as the game goes on. We're not out of chapter one yet.

david45

Nov 11, 2018
Nope. A big reason why this update was a little chaotic was because I started on the SOL case and realized it is too big and decided to ditch it for this update. Next update will include the full wrap up of SOL as well as the whole game to wrap up chapter one and ends at Sage explosion scene. It will be a great one if you enjoyed the game so far, so look out for it. :D:D Im very excited for it.

Yep. 0.4.1 was a leaked one. Thanks for reporting back. Glad to know 0.4.2 works well.

Awesome that you enjoyed it so far. Nope, the spider scene is not bugged. There is an element of luck in terms of hitting the spider. U might have just been severely unlucky. Keep trying.

Maybe touch some wood or do some meditation in front of computer to increase your luck stats. One trick that works for me is to say "ohmm...." out loud when clicking the mouse.

I might have to try that because I've honestly been at this for half an hour and nothings working.
I can't get past is and though I love the game so far. This is stopping the whole gameplay for me.

Love the humour but it is a bit of a problem for me.

Any real advice please?

david45

Nov 11, 2018

I might have to try that because I've honestly been at this for half an hour and nothings working.
I can't get past is and though I love the game so far. This is stopping the whole gameplay for me.

Love the humour but it is a bit of a problem for me.

Any real advice please?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Ok I just made a run thru up to the spider point and can confirm its not bugged. I took two tries. Just keep at it.
Maybe you're really unlucky. (make sure u downloaded 0.4.2 and not the leaked one)

I will definitely look to remove the luck element in case someone gets really really unlucky and gets too frustrated.
I don't have time to refurbish that scene at the moment but will look to it when I have extra time.

Say ohm!!! Trust me. Out loud!
Try holding down cntrl button to fast forward and go fast.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes