Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Library Door? Where is that? I have scoured every room I can visit.
Go to the room the poliewoman is in. Lower left side, you will see what looks like stairs down. Click in the room then click on the bookcase

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Imho 100% mia. That girl be acting innocent.
what if the dead nun was trying to send a message...like the classic trope that a person kill themselves so that the detectives(or the main characters) use that death as a clue to uncover a more disturbing series of events?Like human trafficking, organ-harvesting, child-rape...and stuff like that XD

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Hmm so far I can't do anything in this game. No lust improvement and I can't finish the first case.

someremove

May 6, 2020
Who killed the nun?

Personally I believe there's some anomaly mischief going on with one of the nuns + the missing key, and we'll find out more about that later...

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I don't play a lot of Ren'Py games (or at least none where I have to drag and drop patches into them). Where do I put Patch.rpy? There wasn't any instructions in the installation instructions other than "Extract and Run". Not even a "(Optional) Place Patch.rpy in X location" for the uninformed. :(

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
I don't play a lot of Ren'Py games (or at least none where I have to drag and drop patches into them). Where do I put Patch.rpy? There wasn't any instructions in the installation instructions other than "Extract and Run". Not even a "(Optional) Place Patch.rpy in X location" for the uninformed. :(
Drag it into the folder titled "game"

ranethmoren

Jul 16, 2020
Look, I'm not saying it was Miriam for sure but...you know what? Fuck it. It was Miriam. She came up with the Ted story on the spot while giving MC shark eyes and deciding if she could get away with killing him. It's obvious that she is taking sexual advantage of the mentally challenged gardener from his "I put seeds in Miriam" comment, as well as when she talks about him being "extremely good with his hands" while not-so-subtly fondling herself. I don't doubt for a second that the church is somehow involved in researching anomalies for their own purposes and would require a person who is apparently devout and could provide access to any part of the convent at any time for any reason (such as abducting young nuns). Miriam comes off as hypocritical enough to spew holier-than-thou rhetoric while being involved in an illicit affair with an individual who is physically an adult but has the mental capacity of a five-year-old. But to the rest of the the nuns she would just be the doddering cook who takes care of the retard groundskeeper and locks the doors at night.

But hey, that's just my conjecture and, admittedly, doesn't take into account the totality of the physical evidence (ice block=puddle of water mixed with victim's blood, dent in the hardwood).

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes