The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I just wanted to say I am really enjoying the game. I played the 2 cases and did all the side content except Chanel's challenge, which I'm doing now. (I fucking Loooove Elenore and Catherine!) The render and animation quality are fantastic. I'm a little worried about the whole bordello thing as I'm not a fan of sharing/voyeurism but from the way it sounds Chanel will just be using them as hostesses, not as pro's.

Can't wait for more!

Reactions: MoolahMilk

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
How do I increase Mia's lust? I searched this thread for an answer, but the only one I could find was: follow Mia's hints. The only hints she gave me was the Munchkin and the grape slurpee, couldn't do anything with it and there is nothing more to talk about with her.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
How do I increase Mia's lust? I searched this thread for an answer, but the only one I could find was: follow Mia's hints. The only hints she gave me was the Munchkin and the grape slurpee, couldn't do anything with it and there is nothing more to talk about with her.
In order to complete Moe video quest u need to increase Mia's lust. This is achieved by the slurpee scene. Other than that there is no other way to increase her lust at this point in development.

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
In order to complete Moe video quest u need to increase Mia's lust. This is achieved by the slurpee scene. Other than that there is no other way to increase her lust at this point in development.
I bought some slurpee at the store, but I couldn't do anything with it.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I bought some slurpee at the store, but I couldn't do anything with it.
Follow the hints at the heart icon. Have u done her events yet? U should be able to gibe it to her in her room in the evenings. The hints tell u clearly what to do.

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
If I can make a suggestion for an extra feature in the next update. Could you add a new app to the phone that tells you what your stats are. Even if most of the game, as far as I can tell as of this point in development, does not use stat checks. It is still good to know what your stats are and how much you gain during your adventures to solve the case of your parents murder.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
If I can make a suggestion for an extra feature in the next update. Could you add a new app to the phone that tells you what your stats are. Even if most of the game, as far as I can tell as of this point in development, does not use stat checks. It is still good to know what your stats are and how much you gain during your adventures to solve the case of your parents murder.
Nice suggestion buddy. I'm actually working on an mc stats screen and you're right. It will be a button on the phone. AS you can see lots of empty space there for a "body app"

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

clowth

May 20, 2017
So I've talked to all the nuns multiple times until burning all possible conversations, explored everything multiple times and found the 9 clues, selected everybody possible as a culprit but I still don't manage to get full score. Is there something Im doing wrong? Im so confused

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
So I've talked to all the nuns multiple times until burning all possible conversations, explored everything multiple times and found the 9 clues, selected everybody possible as a culprit but I still don't manage to get full score. Is there something Im doing wrong? Im so confused
There's a video walkthru pinned in our discord channel if you really want to try to get full score. <3

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I don't have "home" or "num lock" keys on my laptop. Can you make the keys we need to press something else?

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I've already fixed it in the latest version. Did u dwnload an earlier one? Now all keys are normal with option to skip the fight.
Shit you're right. I got 3.2 I should've just looked on the changelog. I guess I figured it was such a small problem it probably wouldn't get noticed.

Reactions: MoolahMilk

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
You willo need to talk to all the nuns and the police lady too. Find all the clues, then go back and talk to all of them again. You will have to accuse them of things also

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes