Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the case of the nuns reminds me of that Detective Conan's episode called "Idol's Locked Room Murder Case"

the victim actually killed himself the same way the nun did here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPDATE: and once i continue to play...the game drops the reference...XDXD i love you Dev (no homo tho XD)

Phaxz

Oct 25, 2019
Oh nvm. I realized what the problem is now. You're playing from a save file where I priced the mask at $250.
The mask was intended for the convenience store with Sophia but I removed it at the last minute for reasons.

Try making some moolah frm the computer till u have $250. U shud be able to buy the mask then.
Thank you. It works now

Aug 18, 2018
Im completely stuck in the nun's case. Spade arrested the gardener and I was supposed to find sister miriam but I can't accuse her or talk to her about anything. Am I missing something?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Im completely stuck in the nun's case. Spade arrested the gardener and I was supposed to find sister miriam but I can't accuse her or talk to her about anything. Am I missing something?
Observe her and check out whats wrong. U probably havent done that.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It was pretty good update. Espacily Catherine animations and positions was good so thank you for improve things little by little :) But when this unfinished content update thing going to end? I'm little bit annoyed everytime i want do saw ''Under development'' dialogue. I'm not telling make bigger updates or add everyting in one time but you should complete your own update content. This update is quite unfinished. We dont have respond options for Albert, if you are not going to add theese options then you shouldnt add this quest to this update, make it complete and then add with new one. Or in bar we dont have second choice aswell. So i need wait for nex update/updates for playing this two quest with fully content? Or i need play theese quests, make all that evidence finding etc, read all dialogues and when you finish theese quests i need go all the way down from the begining my old save before quest and make every same thing for playing with fully content and choising new section? Dont you think its odd and little bit nonsense... I love your game mate, i realy love but this unfinished content update thing is not good at all... You should consider change this. Thanks for update at least we saw Catherine scene.

Perfect couple <3
perfect couple anomalies.jpg

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
It was pretty good update. Espacily Catherine animations and positions was good so thank you for improve things little by little :) But when this unfinished content update thing going to end? I'm little bit annoyed everytime i want do saw ''Under development'' dialogue. I'm not telling make bigger updates or add everyting in one time but you should complete your own update content. This update is quite unfinished. We dont have respond options for Albert, if you are not going to add theese options then you shouldnt add this quest to this update, make it complete and then add with new one. Or in bar we dont have second choice aswell. So i need wait for nex update/updates for playing this two quest with fully content? Or i need play theese quests, make all that evidence finding etc, read all dialogues and when you finish theese quests i need go all the way down from the begining my old save before quest and make every same thing for playing with fully content and choising new section? Dont you think its odd and little bit nonsense... I love your game mate, i realy love but this unfinished content update thing is not good at all... You should consider change this. Thanks for update at least we saw Catherine scene.

Perfect couple <3
View attachment 1050491
Sry mate. I don't want to compromise on increasing time between updates. I update monthly-ish. If I focus on just one storyline people will complain again like the previous time with Eleanor and nothing to do elsewhere. So I try to make a more balanced update. But that means compromises have to be made. I literally killed myself to get this amount of content out within a month. This update took a little more than 1 month. I understand players prefer a more complete, satisfying experience. If so, wait a couple of updates before playing. Simple solution. Cheers.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Sry mate. I don't want to compromise on increasing time between updates. I update monthly-ish. If I focus on just one storyline people will complain again like the previous time with Eleanor and nothing to do elsewhere. So I try to make a more balanced update. But that means compromises have to be made. I literally killed myself to get this amount of content out within a month. This update took a little more than 1 month. I understand players prefer a more complete, satisfying experience. If so, wait a couple of updates before playing. Simple solution. Cheers.
Don't worry u.u i'm okay with the way you're doing things u.u the amount of content is perfect considered that i know games that in six month doesn't achieve half of what you do in a month and then they do, it has a tenth of the quality

but keep your health (physical and mental) in check, okay?^_^

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MoolahMilk

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I appariacite your efforts and love your game and your amounth of content is good. for one month. I'm not telling you add more content then this. You are doing good job just you need finish them. So my advice is increase your update time to 1.5 month or 2 month and make finished content. Dont start anyting you dont finish. For example you should make this update in 2 month of time and complete theese quests and stop when all of them finished. It will be more immersive this way. Because playing unfinished quests are not fun, i dont want comeback my old saves and to all the way down everyting from the begining for minigame or second choice, nobody wants that. So you should increase your update time and make finished content update or if you realy want to make montly updates lover your content amount and make them finished. For example dont try to add two case like this update. For example this update you chould add only bar quest and beatrice and catherine, dont add crime scene quest and you can use that time for finishing bar quest. It could be better. You can do whatever you want its your game and im just telling you suggestion. I just want saw finished updates not unfinished quests :) Take your time or lover your content just finish what you start in that quest :)

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I hope in the next update we can repeat the sex scenes with those Milfs again, I didn't know it was still just a one time event so didn't keep a separate save slot and now I can't go to their house or bar to having the fun again

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I hope in the next update we can repeat the sex scenes with those Milfs again, I didn't know it was still just a one time event so didn't keep a separate save slot and now I can't go to their house or bar to having the fun again
Yes! Next update I will include all the repeatable events. Which means you can talk with the girls and invite them to do the H-scene you've unlocked. Also, I'm working on a tracker to track how many times you do it. Even in-mouth, in ass, etc etc. So if you're a warrior you can try to break record for most times :D:D

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Yes! Next update I will include all the repeatable events. Which means you can talk with the girls and invite them to do the H-scene you've unlocked. Also, I'm working on a tracker to track how many times you do it. Even in-mouth, in ass, etc etc. So if you're a warrior you can try to break record for most times :D:D
Thank you for that))))))

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Or how many time within 1 sex event too, like having sex and the do it again and again...would be fun if the dialogues and facial expressions of the Milf slowly changing from normal horny into ahegao and talking gibberish after you fucking them like 5 times without stopping

mmdx

Sep 24, 2020
This is a great game, especially these stories. Thanks dev.

Here are some minor bugs, hope to help to make the game better:
1. when MC is in his room, clicking "stairs" will navigate to living room
2. sometimes (maybe on Sunday) when MC tries to enter Mia's room and it says Mia is in kitchen while actually it's not
3. sometimes (I ran into several times) when MC tries to enter toilet and it says Mia is inside while actually Mia is working (afternoon), or in her room (everning)

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
This is a great game, especially these stories. Thanks dev.

Here are some minor bugs, hope to help to make the game better:
1. when MC is in his room, clicking "stairs" will navigate to living room
2. sometimes (maybe on Sunday) when MC tries to enter Mia's room and it says Mia is in kitchen while actually it's not
3. sometimes (I ran into several times) when MC tries to enter toilet and it says Mia is inside while actually Mia is working (afternoon), or in her room (everning)
Nice catch. I'm still testing toilet mechanic. I'll remind myself to account for worktime.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes