thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So beside the mask price problem, using the old saves from previous version still okay without any bugs right?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
So beside the mask price problem, using the old saves from previous version still okay without any bugs right?
Pray to the lord with the nuns blessings there should be no problems. At least not from what we encountered so far. Oh yes, another minor one would be one or two lines of lewd dialogue calling you [mc_name]. Instead of well...your name.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Pray to the lord with the nuns blessings there should be no problems. At least not from what we encountered so far. Oh yes, another minor one would be one or two lines of lewd dialogue calling you [mc_name]. Instead of well...your name.
The naming bug I can overlook so it was good, hopefully nothing too bad happen. Wonder if the name changing already add in this game yet, if not then I think you should add that mechanic into your next update so that I can change it back into MC name I used

Reactions: MoolahMilk

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Don't know if I just missed stuff the last time around, but this update was great.

The navigation has improved and the dialog feels more evened out - you don't start calling them sluts out of the blue. Great to see Catherine again. Carly's heel turn was totally unexpected, even though we've known her for 5 minutes. The convent nonsense is thoroughly twisted up to the point I'm not sure anyone could definitively say whodunnit. Greenhair looks like a slow burn but likely worth it.

Two suggestions: leave my numlock and other special keys alone for combat and add the advance time arrow onto the city navigation screen.

Love the direction this game is going in.

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Aah,in this case, I unlocked everything I could)))
The update is good, really))))
We are waiting for the next update)))

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The moment with Catherine was truly sexy and that Beatrice filming was hilarious, still on the way to playing through this update but so far so good...Specially when I didn't encounter the minor naming problem so hurray

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Reach to the nun's case and not gonna lie....those nuns and that officer Emma was sexy, need more Emma in the future...

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes