Caution3

Jan 22, 2018
@MoolahMil
Damn i was not expecting a detective conan reference around here. I solve the church case with just the crime scene :D
But the mystery still here. I think we gonna see the church again later...

I love this game more and more

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Any changelog for version 0.3.3?
From 0.3.2 > 0.3.3
Just a quick fix changing the mini-game keys to remove obscure letters. Also, spelling grammar bugs. No new content.
If you're referring to before, check out the changelog in the OP.

Reactions: iamlegy

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
Canade,

Hey, I just read your review and I was similarly conflicted about the giving footage of Mia to the creepy dude. I continued to play thinking that there would be an opportunity to avoid that and the dev came through. I chose to be a smooth operator so I was able to trick the guy into not wanting the footage. I assume the other traits would have the same ability to avoid giving the footage to the creep. Please don’t abandon the game because of that as it never actually happens. There is a lot of good stuff in this game. I am working on a gallery mod which should be available soon if you want to ship right to the goods stuff.

HTH,
Ix

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
So Albert doesnt appear in my game
He should appear after you accuse teresa. Try the tree in the courtyard.

I whish you would use more "standard" key's for the combat.
e.g I can't do a Double Kick because I have no clue where the symbols are located :(
Best to stick to numbers and arrow keys, they should be the same for most keyboard layouts I think?
Yeap. Already changed in v0.3.3. Just uploaded.
Key location ?!
Key? The key is not part of the evidence yet.

@MoolahMil
Damn i was not expecting a detective conan reference around here. I solve the church case with just the crime scene :D
But the mystery still here. I think we gonna see the church again later...

I love this game more and more
Hehe you know what's up. But that's not how you solve the case. More will be revealed in part 2 ;)

Prislo

Sep 25, 2020
So If we are speaking of accusing someone I would accuse Miriam. (If you didn't are there yet better not read the spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still can't decide If it was someone of them or the letter option... But I hardly tend to someone already If you guys read the spoiler.

Last edited:

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
story concept is interesting. Obvious skill and effort went into the game.
Sadly, though, despite starting as a good guy, loving brother, who wants to figure out what happened to his parents, I get the strong impression that the game won't focus on anything romantic, and will instead focus on corrupting and sexually "breaking" characters, including your sister.

So, I'm sure this will deserve 5 stars from a lot of people, but it's a hard pass for me.
I actually share the concern here but I have spoken to the dev on this and you will have a choice on how you choose to play and doing evil/deviant things will affect karma and interactions in the future.

So far the corruption on Mia is very light but keep in mind that this game does have corruption and both male and female domination in the tags. If that doesn’t appeal then there are lots of other good games. ;-)

Reactions: humanstickobserver

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
1.Make sure you observe (The eye icon) everyone.
2. If you've exhausted all dialogue, try looking for dialogue again. You might have new questions when getting a revelation.
3. Look for Albert in the courtyard. (If you find Ted the serial killer cat you get a little boost :D)
found the cat but no groundskeeper, can't accuse anyone. also eye icon?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Dude the Bar Fight. U know that not all of us use the US Layout, right? The EU Layout dont even have a "Home" Key :D
Huhu I know right. I've changed the keys to all normal letter buttons and also an option to skip it completely! Revised in 0.3.3

I actually share the concern here but I have spoken to the dev on this and you will have a choice on how you choose to play and doing evil/deviant things will affect karma and interactions in the future.

So far the corruption on Mia is very light but keep in mind that this game does have corruption and both male and female domination in the tags. If that doesn’t appeal then there are lots of other good games. ;-)
Love you Ixalon.

found the cat but no groundskeeper, can't accuse anyone. also eye icon?
Hmm. I'm wondering if you somehow got a bugged version. I hope not.
When you talk to the ladies you will see an eye icon that allows you to observe them. You can then move your mouse around to see if you can find any clues about them.

The groundskeeper comes after successfully accusing Teresa. He can be found hiding behind a tree.
Hope it's not too difficult for you to pass the game. I didn't intent it to be so unintuitive and difficult.

Disappointed with the fact that ; there is no new combat in latest update
Wassup buddy! Yes there is. There's a combat mini-game with some dude at a bar. But it's not that good as u need to mash keys. I've fixed it so u can give it a go if you're looking for that.

Reactions: Paapi

AAZEL

Nov 10, 2018
after this update i can't repeat the Eleanor bathroom event. Its bugged or something? I already completed it on .2

It says "Interactions not ready this update"

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
after this update i can't repeat the Eleanor bathroom event. Its bugged or something? I already completed it on .2

It says "Interactions not ready this update"
Ah buddy, I'm working on making the events repeatable. If you have a save file from 0.2 then you have already completed the event. Next update you will have repeatable actions and gallery as well.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Canade,

Hey, I just read your review and I was similarly conflicted about the giving footage of Mia to the creepy dude. I continued to play thinking that there would be an opportunity to avoid that and the dev came through. I chose to be a smooth operator so I was able to trick the guy into not wanting the footage. I assume the other traits would have the same ability to avoid giving the footage to the creep. Please don’t abandon the game because of that as it never actually happens. There is a lot of good stuff in this game. I am working on a gallery mod which should be available soon if you want to ship right to the goods stuff.

HTH,
Ix
Thanks for that. The review is removed, so I won't bring it up. I'll just say that it really upset me to the point where I had to step away, initially that is. I've decided that I'll play the game again later on.

Reactions: MoolahMilk

vortexed12345

May 25, 2020
If you're referring to the first case with the video, yes u can by following mia's hints. But after that you cant. I havent implemented lust mechanics fully yet.
oohh ok thanks alot i was able to increase the submission through and action but nothing was coming up for lust so i thought that i should get some confirmation on it. :D

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Holy shit this is the worst combat I've ever seen. And that's saying something for this genre. That's saying quite a bit, really.

Do not, I repeat, do NOT, take inspiration from this game. A bunch of repeating scenes in which you have to slowly figure out the goddamn sequence is fucking awful. It's just miserably bad. There's a lot of things I've seen in games that were a decent idea and just didn't work in the end - even despite being very well executed sometimes - but this is not one of them. It's an awful idea, and it's just terrible, and yes, the dev should feel bad. This is in the category of things that passes through your head real briefly, like "I wonder how hot that acetylene torch *actually* is" and then you immediately

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes