Prolotus

Jan 22, 2018
This game is easily a top tier. Shame for us it's only have 33 pages comments and less then 150 patrons.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I can't proceed until I have a better grasp on the case, so please comment and rip apart my thoughts, or tell me if I missed something that shows who the murderer clearly is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But the game is fantastic, I'm really digging it and was glad there was another update, the detective bit is actually interesting and makes me want to pore over every line, not to mention all the cool creepiness going on with the world... plus the models and asethetics are surprisingly well done for something I presume was made with honey select, I really hope we get to advance the ladies' dirtiness more in the future, I can't wait to see them at depraved and broken... though I really want to put the sister's tits back to normal, I like 'em little.

Fight keys are terrible though, why the hell would stuff like NumLck be in there, stick to arrow keys or something.

Last edited:

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ive senn in some anime AGES ago,.. the same murder,... there it was suicide.. the blade was frozen in an iceblock... the "victim" fell backwards onto the knife,.. that made the dent in the floor... the ice melts,... which explains the watered down blood.. perfect "murder" in a locked room..

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
where the heck do i get the bathroom key? it says i should order something online,.. but i have no way to buy anything from the pc, the electronic store or the mobile....

and i cant get mias lust above 2... any ideas?

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Really enjoyed the new case, SUCH a cool and unique feature.

Can't say who the murderer is though. Miriam & the gardener are the most obvious because they both have some loose screws in their head & access to all the keys, but usually I'd go with the least suspicious, which is Delilah.

Also, the camera angles / work was brilliant once again. Makes the game another level of "experience".

Barely any screentime for the main girls though. Feelsbad dude.

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
where the heck do i get the bathroom key? it says i should order something online,.. but i have no way to buy anything from the pc, the electronic store or the mobile....

and i cant get mias lust above 2... any ideas?
This is a tease for now. Future update stuff.

Reactions: deppenjaeger
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes