Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
Any chance we're getting a gallery functionality for this game? Would love to explore different 'paths' (e.g. Beatrice scenes) of a scene but I don't want to start over.
I think I will put one together. May take some time though.

Oct 18, 2017
i got a full score from finding all clues, accusing all the nuns, capturing albert and saying it was suicide... yep this game is nuts, i love it

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Miriam & the gardener are fucking, all of that talk about planting seeds LOL. I don't think they killed her though, they seam like the red herring.

Oct 18, 2017
Well, yes...
you follow the missions and you'll come across this girl )))
In addition, in the new update, something was added to it.
only bit i haven't finished (as far as i know) is the El... Eleanor?

Edit: have now boned Eleanor, MC did it the madlad, not only did he tell her she'd beg for it and call him daddy, She did!
Sidenote: geesh chanel, talk about rocksolid devotion :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Ixalon
Jan 28, 2019
story concept is interesting. Obvious skill and effort went into the game.
Sadly, though, despite starting as a good guy, loving brother, who wants to figure out what happened to his parents, I get the strong impression that the game won't focus on anything romantic, and will instead focus on corrupting and sexually "breaking" characters, including your sister.

So, I'm sure this will deserve 5 stars from a lot of people, but it's a hard pass for me.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
ugh so i'll have to restart it cuz i talked to ppl first?
Not sure, I was able to get a perfect score tho after doing the evidence first, talking to everyone, accusing when prompted, dealing with albert, and then talking to everyone one last time before talking to Eve in the garden the last time

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
only bit i haven't finished (as far as i know) is the El... Eleanor?

Edit: have now boned Eleanor, MC did it the madlad, not only did he tell her she'd beg for it and call him daddy, She did!
Sidenote: geesh chanel, talk about rocksolid devotion :p
boy you're in for a treat if you chose the dom route with Catherine

cyberchief

May 17, 2017
Wow, just wow...
Its a nice game and I definitely keep an eye on that one. Nice looking girls, funny and interesting dialogues, good renders.
I like it. Keep up the good work.

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
Dude the Bar Fight. U know that not all of us use the US Layout, right? The EU Layout dont even have a "Home" Key :D

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
A quick question, but is the "Voyeurism" in this game some sort of "NTR in disguise" (like "is not that the MC is being cheated on, is that he actually likes to see other people screw his ladies")?
Can someone answer that, please?
Just wanted to check this before starting the game. Hearing good things about it

YuNobi

Jun 9, 2020
MoolahMilk

Must. Allow. Fight. Mini-Game. SKIPS!

Others have mentioned keyboard layout issues, I'm playing on an Android with JoiPlay, and the keyboard doesn't pop up at all, not to mention the timer runs out immediately.

Reactions: K9
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes