tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
As for the mystery in the update, I think it's a little buggy. I had to play the scene twice, as the first time, I was not able to make accusations using the evidence I had gathered. I had to restart the scene and collect every piece of evidence first, and even then I sometimes would not get the prompt for accusing. Still playable tho, if a little rough around the edges. I also was curious if it's possible to get a full score on the mystery? Wasn't able to do it in my playthrough.
ugh so i'll have to restart it cuz i talked to ppl first?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Can someone tell me what to do next? I foun al clues and now i am stuck i cant talk to anyone or accuse... Please help me :((
I found all the hints
What's next?
not finding any groundskeeper anywhere, can't accuse anyone either, got all the evidence, talked to everyone, no further dialogs, so what the fuck?

1.Make sure you observe (The eye icon) everyone.
2. If you've exhausted all dialogue, try looking for dialogue again. You might have new questions when getting a revelation.
3. Look for Albert in the courtyard. (If you find Ted the serial killer cat you get a little boost :D)

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Nice question. I planned 5 main anomalies and space for popular characters to get cards. So if a girl turns out to be a winner I'll give her a card. It will still flow with the main story. Yeap, lets see how it goes. I'm running polls every update on patreon to see popular girls, events that I will focus on.

Thank you for pointing it out. The end screen just means the end of that particular storyline. Should have worded it better in hindsight.

You're right buddy. I'll make a note. If I ever have extra spare time I will add POV option. This scene will be a repeatable for cat.
Only 5 anomalies huh? Well it's okay but I wanted more

metiu

Jan 15, 2018
Any chance we're getting a gallery functionality for this game? Would love to explore different 'paths' (e.g. Beatrice scenes) of a scene but I don't want to start over.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I whish you would use more "standard" key's for the combat.
e.g I can't do a Double Kick because I have no clue where the symbols are located :(
Best to stick to numbers and arrow keys, they should be the same for most keyboard layouts I think?

Reactions: smurfy

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
I enjoyed this one so far. Something fairly different and I love the art style. Doesn't feel bland. Story is well done so far. Eagerly await updates for this.

Reactions: Lordisigler

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
Most of the keys for the fight simply aren't functioning. In the first part the G and the right arrow wouldn't function at all. I then entered full screen mode and then suddenly the right arrow worked, but nothing else. The second part only the down arrow key works for me in window mode or full screen. Seems, as far as I can tell, only the left key works at all for me after the first part of the fight, but that is always blocked on any option after the first attack. I simply can't progress the fight.

Reactions: smurfy

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Where do you first meet beatrice? I haven't even seen her in the game and most quests are at the completed stage?

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Key location ?!
Depending on the language setting for your keyboard layout some of the letters or symbols you want to use are on different positions.
e.g. would you press the letter Z on an english keyboard you get a Z. If you press the same key with a german keyboard layout (or german keyboard) you get the letter Y.
And it is worse for the symbols.

Edit:
I guess we are talking about a different key's here. Check my post right bevor ikhanot's post for context. Well, I'm facepalming you too now :p

Last edited:

kazodan

Jan 21, 2019
So i've gotten all the evidence and restrained
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but now nobody has any new questions and i can't accuse anyone. What am I supposed to do or is this just bugged to fuck?

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
So i've gotten all the evidence and restrained
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but now nobody has any new questions and i can't accuse anyone. What am I supposed to do or is this just bugged to fuck?
You should be able to accuse Miriam, after doing eye thing and clicking on her collar.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes