VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
not done dl yet so Q; is the 'incest' option viable or easily over looked, i.e. sis vs childhood friend? sounds bad to say hey childhood friend what's for breakfast.
and more importantly who and why would anyone kill the nun 1613892962778.png
i mean look at that body!
'Prof Plum did it in the kitchen with .. oh the knife is right there..." ....not clue....

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
More dialogue options gets added as you discover certain truths. Check to see if you can ask them more questions.
Do I need to click on the evidence or re-read their bios before I can ask more questions, or should I have talked to them after I got one of the pieces of evidence?

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
A quick question, but is the "Voyeurism" in this game some sort of "NTR in disguise" (like "is not that the MC is being cheated on, is that he actually likes to see other people screw his ladies")?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
A slight fix might be to have specific scenes at specific times of day, like showing the Sophia her room, I did it at night yet the sun was shining.

Detective using shorthand on his phone seems out of the norm for his speech.

Is there a reason the speaking portion are naked busts of the characters?

A bunch of typos (like the following) (should probably get a proofreader or some grammar/spell checking software)

"in the premises" should be "on the premises" (this is said multiple times)

"on the lose" should be "on the loose"

"can a spear diving the" should be "divine"

"would chatise me" should be "chastise"

"They're yours tonight [mc_name]." (This was in a response from player typing with Catherine)

MC mentioned something about a nail in the library, but he hadn't found that yet. You may want to make it so things are required to have them mentioned.

The right click menu where it says preferences slightly hangs over the separator

Sounds should cut off if you are past the text, so if you hold ctrl to go through something you have seen it auto cuts it rather than continually running.
---------

So far the game is interesting and good, was slightly more a fan of the story prior to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. But it is still okay now.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So it says I have to buy bathroom key from hardware store online. Where is this hardware store online? I go to scumbag Moe's shop ther is nothing there. I have no shop in the computer or phone. Where is this shop?

Aug 30, 2020
i'm seriously stuck at the Beatrice minigame, everytime i used up all 7 ap i always only have 2 stats max, how to max the third

Last edited:

Azzazeal

Jun 18, 2019
Can someone tell me what to do next? I foun al clues and now i am stuck i cant talk to anyone or accuse... Please help me :((

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes