MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Holy shit this is the worst combat I've ever seen. And that's saying something for this genre. That's saying quite a bit, really.

Do not, I repeat, do NOT, take inspiration from this game. A bunch of repeating scenes in which you have to slowly figure out the goddamn sequence is fucking awful. It's just miserably bad. There's a lot of things I've seen in games that were a decent idea and just didn't work in the end - even despite being very well executed sometimes - but this is not one of them. It's an awful idea, and it's just terrible, and yes, the dev should feel bad. This is in the category of things that passes through your head real briefly, like "I wonder how hot that acetylene torch *actually* is" and then you immediately
Sorry bout that buddy, I'll look to do refurbish the combat in the next update. :D Did try to code something more exciting this update. But I'll also be looking to add skip options for all the combat which some players might not enjoy.

Reactions: ghjghjghj and Paapi

txfs

Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for the update. There is no hopeful content in this update, and the screen lacks sound effects. Waiting for the next update on Mia/Sophia/Moon/Maeve content

Reactions: MoolahMilk

boltshand

Jun 15, 2019
great game man, theres definitely tons of potential here and i really enjoyed what i already played. supporting on patreon and looking forward to future updates!

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Sorry bout that buddy, I'll look to do refurbish the combat in the next update. :D Did try to code something more exciting this update. But I'll also be looking to add skip options for all the combat which some players might not enjoy.
I'm glad you took that in the spirit it was (mostly) intended. And seriously, it's great when people try new things, but too often people seem to get too invested in it. For what it's worth, the animations themselves are probably the best combat animations I've seen in this genre. I was just uh, so bothered by the rest of it that it didn't even register until after I'd stepped away for awhile.

Personally, I'd probably just stick with those sick animations if you want to make the combat a 'thing'. It'll still put you head and shoulders above anybody else. I've also yet to really see any promising ideas for it either. The medium is just particularly ill-suited to it. Maybe (hopefully) I'll be proven wrong one of these days, but I just don't even see any glimmers of it.

SlickGreezy

Jun 6, 2019
nope found no key, mine was even glitched and i had the bookworm tell me about the nail before finding said nail. Did you find the cat with the mouse? were you nice to the gardner?
Yessir, found the cat and was nice to the gardner. Dev replied to some other comments, so I got my anwsers cleared up.
Either way, thanks for the help!

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
MoolahMilk, this update, although the graphics are great, I thought it was an empty update because first there was no progress in the main story, second there cannot be an update and a "sidequest" to be in the middle of it or with routes in "" development '', a side quest or event has to be ready for update, if it's not the same as selling a game and then saying that the game that was sold was only 30% ready, 70% is missing. Regarding tips, I didn't notice, do you have tips on the girls page when you click on their name or on top of the feature? in the case of lust, just click on top ?, right at the end of everything, I liked the fighting system, the graphics are great, just be careful with this quest, don't leave something in half, better smaller quests, but every update they are completed to give better progression and with respect to repetitive activities with the girls, take your time, this can wait.

Phaxz

Oct 25, 2019
Is anyone else having trouble buying the mask in the shop? I have enough money but it says I don't have enough. Then it tries to make me buy the condoms.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Is anyone else having trouble buying the mask in the shop? I have enough money but it says I don't have enough. Then it tries to make me buy the condoms.
Did u just download the 0.3.3 version? Can u elaborate the problem for me please. Are u saying u cant buy the mask and sunglasses? For the sage quest at the bar?

Phaxz

Oct 25, 2019
Did u just download the 0.3.3 version? Can u elaborate the problem for me please. Are u saying u cant buy the mask and sunglasses? For the sage quest at the bar?
I have tried doing it on both versions but it keeps saying I don't have enough cash when I have $151 in my inventory. It is only the mask. I have already got the sunglasses. And yes it's for sage quest.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I have tried doing it on both versions but it keeps saying I don't have enough cash when I have $151 in my inventory. It is only the mask. I have already got the sunglasses. And yes it's for sage quest.
Do you mind joining the discord forum and posting your issue there. We can help u better. It is also important to catch a bug because no one encountered this issue before. If I can have your save file and see what's the issue it would help.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Totes_Adorbs

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Oh nvm. I realized what the problem is now. You're playing from a save file where I priced the mask at $250.
The mask was intended for the convenience store with Sophia but I removed it at the last minute for reasons.

Try making some moolah frm the computer till u have $250. U shud be able to buy the mask then.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
story concept is interesting. Obvious skill and effort went into the game.
Sadly, though, despite starting as a good guy, loving brother, who wants to figure out what happened to his parents, I get the strong impression that the game won't focus on anything romantic, and will instead focus on corrupting and sexually "breaking" characters, including your sister.

So, I'm sure this will deserve 5 stars from a lot of people, but it's a hard pass for me.
U have romance routes where you can go on dates etc. But yes, you need sexual liberation to increase the power of anomalies. It will focus on that.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
MoolahMilk, this update, although the graphics are great, I thought it was an empty update because first there was no progress in the main story, second there cannot be an update and a "sidequest" to be in the middle of it or with routes in "" development '', a side quest or event has to be ready for update, if it's not the same as selling a game and then saying that the game that was sold was only 30% ready, 70% is missing. Regarding tips, I didn't notice, do you have tips on the girls page when you click on their name or on top of the feature? in the case of lust, just click on top ?, right at the end of everything, I liked the fighting system, the graphics are great, just be careful with this quest, don't leave something in half, better smaller quests, but every update they are completed to give better progression and with respect to repetitive activities with the girls, take your time, this can wait.
Sry buddy. i feel you but too much to do, too little time. I don't want to lengthen time between updates too much. I'll try to update consistently. Multiple test runs reported close to 2 hours runtime for a 1.5 month update with close to 700 renders. I'm doing this while having a full time job. I know you hate cliffhangers but it is what it is.

P/s: Those are not side arcs. I actually pushed the main story quite a bit at the expense of lewd side events. The SOL case and Sage storylines are crucial and connected. I'm putting out content polls in a bit so maybe look out for that. Much love.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Templar Knight

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Soooo..I got 18+ content with Catherine!!
With whom else in this update can you get such content?? )))))

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes