thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm so happy and feel grateful that you choose to make a body look sexy and not too messy or disgusting, now I'm feeling horny instead of scare

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
I'm very curious, who does everyone think committed the murder? Or was it actually a suicide? I don't think there's enough evidence to definitively accuse anyone, so curious to see where everyone's minds are at.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Can I kill Moe?
He asks for video of Mia and I just want to stab him in his stupid face.
Please tell me I can avoid giving him anything on Mia?
You can refuse to give him Mia's video, but I think the consequence in the future would be very large when you need his help and he would screw you over instead because of the grudge

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with the Cathedral detective case, I must say it was impressive. The entire time I'm being fooled into believe so many things and yet in the end Sam said that every choices was nothing but smoke and mirror, there are something even more serious and sinister behind that murder. Not just that but the music, the intense air and every question and answer during that case was extremely great too so I hope next update we can continue that quest

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
....Is this fucking piece of shit for real? Can we cuck this fucker in the future please, I want Sage and this girl to be with MC consider how retard this Ryan thingy are.....Please, we need to cuck this guy

mmdx

Sep 24, 2020
I still miss two evidence, anyone knows where to find the 3rd item on 1st row, and the 2nd item on 3rd row?

CDG

Dec 10, 2017
I'm very curious, who does everyone think committed the murder? Or was it actually a suicide? I don't think there's enough evidence to definitively accuse anyone, so curious to see where everyone's minds are at.
I think the kitchen nun.
I am missing one piece of evidence though (top-right one in the evidence page) so maybe it would change something.

She mentioned having a glass of water when hearing the argument, and there was water in the blood and a dent on the wood floor which could have come from a dropped glass. (Althought the ice blocks also could have contributed). And the poking the cat seemed real contrived and did nothing with the resulting flow that the gardner mentioned. Plus for someone who can't remember anything, she suddenlty remembered all kinds of details about why she and the gardner couldn't have done it.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
I think the kitchen nun.
I am missing one piece of evidence though (top-right one in the evidence page) so maybe it would change something.

She mentioned having a glass of water when hearing the argument, and there was water in the blood and a dent on the wood floor which could have come from a dropped glass. (Althought the ice blocks also could have contributed). And the poking the cat seemed real contrived and did nothing with the resulting flow that the gardner mentioned. Plus for someone who can't remember anything, she suddenlty remembered all kinds of details about why she and the gardner couldn't have done it.
If you're curious about the last piece of evidence, it is in the room with Emma, the police officer. There is a doorway in the center-left of the screen. Click on the door between the two tables holding books for the clue.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Regarding the SoL case.. I think the gardner and Miriam were having sex, the way he was "poking her from behind" and she was 'flowing' plus she talked about how great his hands were as she cupped her breast... Yeah, I know what he was 'planting' with her outside at night when she lost her cruxifix. ;)

I missed one piece of evidence but had played thje game like 6 hours straight so will have to go back and check for it. As for who did the murder, I agree I think they all contributed to it a bit.. Miriam was probably found out by Anna, Bridgete (young redhead) hated because of the library restriction, Theresa really was after power and Eve was having a fling with Anna. Something triggered them all, maybe the "chuirch sending vrgins for the SoL" conspiracy needed to be covred up and Anna was about to spill the beans.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes