Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for the mod update can`t wait to play it
You and me both bud, sincerely. It's exhausting coding work tbh.

So am I stuck with pregnant Mia for now?? And if that is the case can I just ignore this side quest for now as I do other things or do I have to keep an eye on her?
Basically, yes and no (I'll explain briefly). Once you get her nutrition levels done (via vitamins) and have gone through the barf bucket/suction cup random events enough to get her fed, and get her mood to ~medium then you're good to go... for the most part. Here's the kicker: at the start of each day there's a random chance that her mood will adjust down which will require the player to rinse-repeat any of the events except vitamins (once her nutrient level is at the proper level it currently stays there).

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
and yeah, there's more than a few dead ends bud, with zero notification.
Yes, lets just say that the hint system isn't up to par here.

P.S. i don't play much with game mod, just a few of the games i play, but man, i'm waiting for your mod on this one because it's a must if you want to keep your sanity. :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes, lets just say that the hint system isn't up to par here.

P.S. i don't play much with game mod, just a few of the games i play, but man, i'm waiting for your mod on this one because it's a must if you want to keep your sanity. :)
I might be losing mine coding it. I haven't gone this deep into conditional and functional code writing since BaD mod. I keep fighting myself on the amount of "guide" though. I want the mod to assist but not just blatantly drag the player along as if it was a kinetic novel... I don't want to take the game out of the game so to speak. It's fine line I keep struggling with while writing the dynamic code. It's a beast for sure.

Edit: Well, I've run into a bit of a snag, kind of. Not really my doing but the dev's. Moolah hasn't taken into consideration that the player might be on the Tracy events and not done the Sage events yet. This is making for a storyline that is no longer in sync. This has now become even more challenging to write the dynamic code since having a story stay in sync is a prerequisite of the coding. I'm going to flub through it for now but he should conditional that the Tracy event #3 can NOT initiate until after "FollowingRyan". Bummer for me, more work.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Anyone got a full walkthrough of the entire game* for current patch 0.8.5 ?
I'm... speechless... almost. You haven't done the simple due diligence of even attempting to read nor search the thread at all have you, sir? If you had you'd have seen the amount of "I'm stuck, help please" posts and know the answer within a minute, two tops.

fonyphantasy

Jan 26, 2022
I'm... speechless... almost. You haven't done the simple due diligence of even attempting to read nor search the thread at all have you, sir? If you had you'd have seen the amount of "I'm stuck, help please" posts and know the answer within a minute, two tops.
Looking for more of a written pdf guide than a bunch of youtube links, individual answers or an in progress mod and wondered if it existed at all. I searched around but thought it would be harmless to ask. Apparently not sorry for nearly rendering you speechless.

Glad to have an answer at least, even if it was a pretentious one.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Looking for more of a written pdf guide than a bunch of youtube links, individual answers or an in progress mod and wondered if it existed at all. I searched around but thought it would be harmless to ask. Apparently not sorry for nearly rending you speechless.

Glad to have an answer at least, even if it was a pretentious one.
I get it. But you know very well it'd be listed if it existed from your search. Can't make me the bad guy on this one bud. Some of us are working 12+hrs a day to make something happen though, so there's hope at least.

DesperateKiwi

May 12, 2021
Is anyone suffering from lag? I've been playing for a couple days without any issues, but today during the streamer pov shoot I started getting lag spikes, and it has been getting worse afterwards.

DesperateKiwi

May 12, 2021
Is anyone suffering from lag? I've been playing for a couple days without any issues, but today during the streamer pov shoot I started getting lag spikes, and it has been getting worse afterwards.
I manage to find a fix the developer posted in itch.io. I'll post it here in case someone else is having similar problems with lag.

"A quick fix for players with such issues:
While inside the game, Press Shift+G (Windows) or Command+G (MAC) to open the RenPy Settings. Try choosing Force Angle/DirectX Renderer or Force OpenGL Renderer. Choose which one will make your game faster. Also play around with FPS to see which suits your device best"

MyDickBig

May 13, 2019
I get it. But you know very well it'd be listed if it existed from your search. Can't make me the bad guy on this one bud. Some of us are working 12+hrs a day to make something happen though, so there's hope at least.
Insane work buddy, you got an ETA for the mods ?

Cheers

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Insane work buddy, you got an ETA for the mods ?

Cheers
No bud, I don't. I'm currently working this one as a "side project" due to other VN's I'm obligated to keep updated (I just finished another update a couple hours ago). The other unknown is simply the mass amount of time it's taking to properly SanchoMod this one... it's my fault really. The original request was for a gallery and I dove straight into the deep end going full-blown Sancho. Not the answer you want surely but I'm being honest which is far more important than sugar-coating it.

Kaintfm

Apr 26, 2021
No bud, I don't. I'm currently working this one as a "side project" due to other VN's I'm obligated to keep updated (I just finished another update a couple hours ago). The other unknown is simply the mass amount of time it's taking to properly SanchoMod this one... it's my fault really. The original request was for a gallery and I dove straight into the deep end going full-blown Sancho. Not the answer you want surely but I'm being honest which is far more important than sugar-coating it.
Love your work, and the fact that you always go full throttle with your coding. Take all the time you need. I'm sure the end result will be nothing but quality!

Reactions: Kansier

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
the whole mia monster pregnancy was a massive no-no for me. too bad (for me :D) since i was looking forward to this one cus of tags.
good luck anyways tho (y)

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes