ermac2021

Jul 15, 2021
I like all the girls but my soul belong Mia, I love her so muchhhh. Perfect game. Perfect story. Perfect girls.

k0k0t0

Dec 26, 2018
So i is the date with Moon not done yet? I've gotten past the texts and reached Sunday without nothign happening on saturday.

k0k0t0

Dec 26, 2018
Is Beatrice good path still not in the game? It defulted to her using the pill and the scenario feeling forced on her. I even had to rollback and restart the last session with her just to check if i fucked up anything, but i still took the good(funny) option with the dance and all that.

Last edited:

KingShah77

Aug 9, 2021
How do you end the sex scene with Catherine after she comes to your house late at night? I feel like no matter what I do I just have to keep doing the scene. Is there a certain pattern or order I am supposed to some actions? I have had her at max sensitivity and have also tried desperation but it does not do anything. Also I can not max the ruin score for some reason. Is it bugged or am i doing something wrong?

ermac2021

Jul 15, 2021
How do you end the sex scene with Catherine after she comes to your house late at night? I feel like no matter what I do I just have to keep doing the scene. Is there a certain pattern or order I am supposed to some actions? I have had her at max sensitivity and have also tried desperation but it does not do anything. Also I can not max the ruin score for some reason. Is it bugged or am i doing something wrong?
See page 227, Sancho1969's post.
Gook luck bro.

YarK

Jun 6, 2017
I'm stuck here too. I've raise both sensitivity and desperation to max and gone through all the actions for each of them when they are maxed out and still can't get the ruin score to max out.

EDIT: Never mind, I finally got it after going through all the options dozens of times. I think this scene could use a rework because it kind of kills the mood when you have to repeat actions over and over to advance it.
To pass Caherine sex mask scene you need to use every option is both mods: desperate and sensitive. The go to "spread" and fuck her. MC cums aтв game goes on. Took me about an hour + help from forum here

Reactions: pablo_honey1
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes