Kaintfm

Apr 26, 2021
Back to this thread after a few month
Disappointed but not surprised to see there still isn't a complete walkthrough
I recall the dev planning for patron only walkthroughs?
So yeah i guess see you guys in another few months when there is one
Sancho is working on it but he's got his hands full. May have to wait a few weeks or more.

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Just booted up the game, And from the Living room I immediatley recognize the assets used.. ITS THE HOUSEPARTY HOUSE WOOOOOO!!!!!

Mr.Infinexus

Nov 21, 2021
Do Anybody have access to the recent patreon post "Moolahmilk mondays 15" ? which probably has info about next update and its release date

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I have not played this version but I think the SOL case was not updated since the last version I played, hence the nuns investigations should remain the same like before. So, just have to search "Delilah", "investigation", "clues" or similar terms (on this game forum thread) to get the answers.

I don't remember them by heart or interested in doing a forum search at the moment :p (especially since this questions has been asked so many times before and I myself had answered a few times before too) . Cheers.

P/S: For future reference, just do a search first before posting because most likely it has already been answered before. Unfortunately, there is no walkthrough/guide for this game, and a WT mod is currently being made (huge shoutout to Sancho) but is not ready for prime time yet.

Reactions: PizzaPP

BobTheJoker

Apr 4, 2021
According to "Moolahmilk mondays 15", new release should be today (november 7, 2022) but he also said something similar in september and october as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

ermac2021

Jul 15, 2021
how to get the bathroom scene with sophia?
Lust:10
obedience: 10
Love:10
Level:1
Test complete
You need to make the bathroom key (see the key maker outside the church). Most afternoons Sophia will sit on the sofa playing games, if you don't see Sophia playing games at noon, that means she's going to take a shower.

MyDickBig

May 13, 2019
No bud, I don't. I'm currently working this one as a "side project" due to other VN's I'm obligated to keep updated (I just finished another update a couple hours ago). The other unknown is simply the mass amount of time it's taking to properly SanchoMod this one... it's my fault really. The original request was for a gallery and I dove straight into the deep end going full-blown Sancho. Not the answer you want surely but I'm being honest which is far more important than sugar-coating it.
Hello, are you still working on the mod? How it's going?
Cheers

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hello, are you still working on the mod? How it's going?
Cheers
Good evening. It's still an active project although it still remains a "side project" in my current workload. The post here still applies. Not an excuse but in reality there's much on my plate, a whole lot actually... IRL annually into year-end erodes even additional of my free time. I have employees and a business which must report quarterly/annually along with expectations of family and friends with makes Nov-Jan extremely difficult for me to juggle all these balls if I'm being honest. I'm still hanging in there though so I hope that's some consolation. Regards as always.

snows124567

Oct 14, 2018
You need to make the bathroom key (see the key maker outside the church). Most afternoons Sophia will sit on the sofa playing games, if you don't see Sophia playing games at noon, that means she's going to take a shower.
the key is there, missing only on sunday and nothing happens

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Goddamn it... I've just completed Eleanor's quest and now there's no further interactions with her as of this update. My favourite girls in any erotic game are always the mature women/MILFs but it seems like the young teen brats always get more content. Catherine is also another one of my favourites but it doesn't seem like there's much to do with her either as of now.

Sad times for MILF lovers like myself. I'm still pretty early into the game tho and I only have Mia and Sophia in the relationship menu so here's hoping we get a nice milf or two to move into the MCs house later down the line.

Reactions: Phase_01

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Is it really important who you think is the murderer in the church case at the end of the first part? It says that there will be consequences and I personally picked Miriam. Is that right? I think there's a second part of this case coming so I wonder if that specific decision really had any real consequences.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Is it really important who you think is the murderer in the church case at the end of the first part? It says that there will be consequences and I personally picked Miriam. Is that right? I think there's a second part of this case coming so I wonder if that specific decision really had any real consequences.
we don't know yet...i think XD

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes