Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey folks. I'm back at it after yet another VN update kept me busy for a couple days (it's currently in front of my sig's update list). I'm coding out Beatrice and Sophia events and ran into this screen choice layout. WTF? Is this a known issue with two exact choices that are coded the same exact way? Sure, there's slightly different dialogue in the two but it's nothing really, so it wasn't a copy/paste bork by the dev... it appears intentional which makes absolutely no sense at all:
1665784935048.png
Python:
menu:
    "Continue the game.":
        scene bg black with fade
        scene sophiarep_lr_40 with fade
        call screen SophiaLr_JoinGame with dissolve
    "Rub her pussy.":
        menu:
            "Pull Panties to the side":
            "Continue the game.":
    "Continue the game.":
        scene bg black with fade
Think I'll try a modded rerun as well 'cause of being stuck at the prolonged nightly Catherine fuckfest.
I reckon I can help you with that real quick without being too confusing. If you are referencing Cat's nightly (it becomes optional later and not mandatory) then after you've done it the first time it sets a flag for "SophiaEvent" to continue progress. So let's treat that separately to explain... 1) the actual game progress and 2) the optional repeatable scene

1) Game progress: Once you've done Cat once (either Dom or Sub doesn't matter, pick your favorite) then a flag is set to continue the "SophiaEvent". At this point the next time you go to the Living Room in the morning it triggers Tim & Tom "Burglar Bros" scene then so on.

2) Game repeatable: Once you've done Cat once her scene becomes a "repeatable", meaning you can grind relp, etc up to a certain point. This particular repeatable has a maximum of Cat karma 16. Once 16 or more is achieved then it's simply a repeatable for the fuck of it, nothing else.

Make sense?

Edit: FWIW I've accounted for these "repeatable" events in the mod's code. They are marked as "Optional" and are colored differently than the standard tasks/info text:
1665794189373.png

Last edited:
Reactions: pablo_honey1

pablo_honey1

Sep 18, 2021
Hey folks. I'm back at it after yet another VN update kept me busy for a couple days (it's currently in front of my sig's update list). I'm coding out Beatrice and Sophia events and ran into this screen choice layout. WTF? Is this a known issue with two exact choices that are coded the same exact way? Sure, there's slightly different dialogue in the two but it's nothing really, so it wasn't a cut/paste bork by the dev... it appears intentional which makes absolutely no sense at all:
Python:
menu:
    "Continue the game.":
        scene bg black with fade
    "Rub her pussy.":
        menu:
            "Continue the game.":
    "Continue the game.":
        scene bg black with fade
I noticed that too and can only assume it's mistake by the dev.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Did the quest with Beatrice, and went with the "good karma" approach, got her to ease up, and laugh and when she says she is ready, went for the filming part. But then the game turned, like i had done the "Bad karma" route? Is the good route not ready yet or did i miss something?
Good route not ready yet. I had the same problem :rolleyes:
FWIW, there's absolutely no karma check for B during the filming scene. It's just that scene then her event progresses forward. There's no layup in the code unless the dev completely changes that event segment which means folks would have to replay half of B's event. I'm not saying it's not possible but for a dev to do that over the course of several events that are already established then we are all fucked with this VN... and I would have wasted more hours than I can recall getting this far with the mod port. Now you've got me nervous...

I noticed that too and can only assume it's mistake by the dev.
It's very odd though... the dialogue within each of those choices is a few sentences worth of difference but the result is identical. Definitely a headscratcher.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I reckon I can help you with that real quick without being too confusing. If you are referencing Cat's nightly (it becomes optional later and not mandatory) then after you've done it the first time it sets a flag for "SophiaEvent" to continue progress. So let's treat that separately to explain... 1) the actual game progress and 2) the optional repeatable scene

1) Game progress: Once you've done Cat once (either Dom or Sub doesn't matter, pick your favorite) then a flag is set to continue the "SophiaEvent". At this point the next time you go to the Living Room in the morning it triggers Tim & Tom "Burglar Bros" scene then so on.

2) Game repeatable: Once you've done Cat once her scene becomes a "repeatable", meaning you can grind relp, etc up to a certain point. This particular repeatable has a maximum of Cat karma 16. Once 16 or more is achieved then it's simply a repeatable for the fuck of it, nothing else.

Make sense?

Edit: FWIW I've accounted for these "repeatable" events in the mod's code. They are marked as "Optional" and are colored differently than the standard tasks/info text:
View attachment 2101508
I'm grateful for the advice but it does not solve my issue!
I can't get out of the fuckfest! I'm exhausted trying to satisfy the bars up left but to no avail.
I'll have to shag Cat till the end of the world.
Tried Dom and Sub and been at it for hours trying to raise the bars! They go up half way and no more.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm grateful for the advice but it does not solve my issue!
I can't get out of the fuckfest! I'm exhausted trying to satisfy the bars up left but to no avail.
I'll have to shag Cat till the end of the world.
Tried Dom and Sub and been at it for hours trying to raise the bars! They go up half way and no more.
Okay, I thought you were past that and on the repeatable, my bad. All I need to know now is which Cat your stuck on, are you at the first one where you're objective is to get the keys for the "store" for the first case or the second one after the first case? I'll assume the latter but there's still a problem... this is not like the Eleanor/Beatrice events... there's no "bars" to raise:
1665836112274.png
Sort me out and I'd be glad to help you get past wherever your stuck bud.

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
If someone needs, I can post the passage of sex with Catherine (this is the episode when she comes to the main character's house, drunk and in a BDSM costume).

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Okay, I thought you were past that and on the repeatable, my bad. All I need to know now is which Cat your stuck on, are you at the first one where you're objective is to get the keys for the "store" for the first case or the second one after the first case? I'll assume the latter but there's still a problem... this is not like the Eleanor/Beatrice events... there's no "bars" to raise:
Sort me out and I'd be glad to help you get past wherever your stuck bud.
It happens at night in MC's home when Cat, soaking wet from the rain, comes for a visit.
In the bedroom follows fornication to the max in all of its forms. That's the event where I can't get past and end to proceed.
Hope you didn't take the reefer suggestion 'cause this would be at least a 3 pipe problem.

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It happens at night in MC's home when Cat, soaking wet from the rain, comes for a visit.
In the bedroom follows fornication to the max in all of its forms. That's the event where I can't get past and end to proceed.
Hope you didn't take the reefer suggestion 'cause this would be at least a 3 pipe problem.
Oh, yeah.... after Sophia's "test questions". I haven't coded that segment yet but give me a bit and I'll analyze it...

Well, I have coded it (during the initial port) but haven't tested. Looking at it once the MC does that Cat event just time to the end, at the end of it depending on how much karma Cat has she'll either end the fuckery or stay on board... last lines for MC on each respectively are:
"In the meantime...I'll make sure Sophia's safe."
OR
"Well she left her daughter at my place. All is not lost."

After that line Sophia's EventScale increases by one and you're setup for the next event which is via the "Living room" in the afternoon (not morning, not evening, not night) and this next event automatically plays a conversation between MC and Sophia. This is the same time you had previously found Sophia playing video games where you could start corrupting her via Love or Dom.

Now, you're saying that during that Cat event you can't get the stat bars for her to increase sufficiently so you never get to the proper ending sequence? If you get to the part where you can take a pic of Cat or not after all the sexual shenanigans then you're done.

EDIT: Skip this post, see the next one.

Nevermind, I get where you're stuck.

SanchoMod Cat Guide - The Rose of Netherhelm
1665851754828.png

Here's the deal in a nutshell: the MC must perform every action once (repeats don't count except where I explain later) for the following:
  • Spread - Slap, Nipple, SpankPussy, Fuck
  • Kneel - Beg, Degrade, Motorboat, Asslick, Masturbate, BJ, Fuck
That's a total of 11 "RuinScore" for Cat which let's you finish the scene. So, first thing's first. Some of those require either her Sensitive maxed or Desperation maxed. Sensitive is awarded by allowing her to cum, Desperation is by not allowing her. That's the basics to know for the context of this guide.

"Spread": Let's start with the "Spread" since nothing is locked there. Let's start with Face/Slap (that awards 1 "RuinScore"). Next do the Nipple for another RuinScore (now up to 2). SpankPussy but don't allow to cum (RuinScore 3, Desperation 1)... you starting to see where I'm going? Last is Fuck and again don't allow her to cum (RuinScore 4, Desperation 2). Now, repeat the Fuck or SpankPussy 3x until the Desperation is maxed. Move away from "Spread" menu to "Kneel" - New unlock: Fuck in the "Kneel" category.

"Kneel": Pose/Ass (Rub and Grab don't award shit, so pass for convenience sake) Lick (either choice doesn't matter, another RuinScore so now 5). Pose/Tits/Motorboat (RuinScore 6). Pose/Beg (RuinScore 7). Masturbate but again don't allow her to cum which keeps Desperation maxed (RuinScore 8). BJ (RuinScore 9). Fuck but again don't allow her to cum (RuinScore 10).

One more to go!!! Degrade, requires Sensitivity maxed so since we are on the Kneel menu let's just stay here for convenience. Pick Fuck or Masturbate and allow her to cum. Masturbate is faster to skip through. Repeat 5x until "Sensitivity" is maxed. Now got to Pose/Degrade and get (RuinScore 11).

To finish the event Fuck her in either Kneel or Spread (it doesn't matter which).

Done. You're welcome.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

View attachment 2102594

Here's the deal in a nutshell: the MC must perform every action once (repeats don't count except where I explain later) for the following:
That's a total of 11 "RuinScore" for Cat which let's you finish the scene. So, first thing's first. Some of those require either her Sensitive maxed or Desperation maxed. Sensitive is awarded by allowing her to cum, Desperation is by not allowing her. That's the basics to know for the context of this guide.

"Spread": Let's start with the "Spread" since nothing is locked there. Let's start with Face/Slap (that awards 1 "RuinScore"). Next do the Nipple for another RuinScore (now up to 2). SpankPussy but don't allow to cum (RuinScore 3, Desperation 1)... you starting to see where I'm going? Last is Fuck and again don't allow her to cum (RuinScore 4, Desperation 2). Now, repeat the Fuck or SpankPussy 3x until the Desperation is maxed. Move away from "Spread" menu to "Kneel" - New unlock: Fuck in the "Kneel" category.

"Kneel": Pose/Ass (Rub and Grab don't award shit, so pass for convenience sake) Lick (either choice doesn't matter, another RuinScore so now 5). Pose/Tits/Motorboat (RuinScore 6). Pose/Beg (RuinScore 7). Masturbate but again don't allow her to cum which keeps Desperation maxed (RuinScore 8). BJ (RuinScore 9). Fuck but again don't allow her to cum (RuinScore 10).

One more to go!!! Degrade, requires Sensitivity maxed so since we are on the Kneel menu let's just stay here for convenience. Pick Fuck or Masturbate and allow her to cum. Masturbate is faster to skip through. Repeat 5x until "Sensitivity" is maxed. Now got to Pose/Degrade and get (RuinScore 11).

To finish the event Fuck her in either Kneel or Spread (it doesn't matter which).

Done. You're welcome.
Thanks a mill!
I'll try to follow your evil plan, though I've actually taken quite a fancy towards Sophy's mum. She's a total MILF!
Grinding through a neverending fucking fuckfest is taking it's toll, more than an old age pensioner is used to-

Reactions: Sancho1969

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Hey folks. I'm back at it after yet another VN update kept me busy for a couple days (it's currently in front of my sig's update list). I'm coding out Beatrice and Sophia events and ran into this screen choice layout. WTF? Is this a known issue with two exact choices that are coded the same exact way? Sure, there's slightly different dialogue in the two but it's nothing really, so it wasn't a copy/paste bork by the dev... it appears intentional which makes absolutely no sense at all:
Python:
menu:
    "Continue the game.":
        scene bg black with fade
    "Rub her pussy.":
        menu:
            "Continue the game.":
    "Continue the game.":
        scene bg black with fade
I think it’s just a copy/paste mistake or placeholder for a future option.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Heeyyy, in the scene where you cum on Beatrice tits, look on her upper right breast, we can see the word JOY written with cum.
Now, the question is, who is so joyfull about that, the MC or Beatrice ?

P.S. or the Dev, because he's making money with it. :)

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Here's the deal, Variable viewer say : moeroom_item_injector_received = True
But when i want to use the Syringe on Mia in the Lab, i get this message : I don't have anything to inject her with...

Sooooo, if i have the damn injector, why can't i use it ?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

View attachment 2102594

Done. You're welcome.
Due to the above I decided to code variants in SanchoGallery. One normal so the user can play the "mini games" as normal within the VN and another with all the stats "maxed" (stat bars, etc.) so you can bypass the ones you don't want to diddle with. Example (currently done with the above Cat scene and Bea's video scene):
1665874433296.png 1665874451415.png 1665874475102.png

While finishing those particular events in-game for the dynamic FreeRoam guide I've spend more time staring at this:
1665874410923.png
so that I could move buttons around when the MiniStat was open. It all works fluidly and naturally now, with maintained aesthetic (imho):
1665874524409.png 1665874612190.png

It's about time for tonight's first Crown & Coke so I'm going to get to it. I need a break from the "Reloading script" screen. Regards.

Consolidated list of older posts with SanchoMod updates/teasers (this is so I can log them):
Post 4122
Post 4158
Post 4168
Post 4179
Post 4377
Post 4385
Post 4396

Post 4475

Here's the deal, Variable viewer say : moeroom_item_injector_received = True
But when i want to use the Syringe on Mia in the Lab, i get this message : I don't have anything to inject her with...

Sooooo, if i have the damn injector, why can't i use it ?
Because nothing has been coded for it yet. MiaProblem currently stops at 14. It's not a completed event. Just like condoms have no purpose yet, etc. Use the syringe to poke holes in the condoms... if you get bored.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Because nothing has been coded for it yet. MiaProblem currently stops at 14. It's not a completed event. Just like condoms have no purpose yet, etc. Use the syringe to poke holes in the condoms... if you get bored.
okkkk, i though that we still had game play with Mia since the "Side Quest" on Mia say : "I need to ensure that Mia's pregnancy does not encounter any complications. I should check on her at the lab and make sure all her need are met until it's over!"

The Dev should have made it in a way that we get a message that the rest will be in a future update, instead of me trying to puncture condoms.;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
okkkk, i though that we still had game play with Mia since the "Side Quest" on Mia say : "I need to ensure that Mia's pregnancy does not encounter any complications. I should check on her at the lab and make sure all her need are met until it's over!"

The Dev should have made it in a way that we get a message that the rest will be in a future update, instead of me trying to puncture condoms.;)
Honestly, all that particular info screen means is to keep her preggo-ass fed, and mood ok. Don't waste a shit-ton of $ on vitamins... you only have to give them to her 4 times if memory serves. I'm not finished yet but coding a massive mod for it and yeah, there's more than a few dead ends bud, with zero notification.

Edit: I should add that I've made monitoring Mia at the Lab fairly easy in the mod... the MiniStat will let you know when you need to go and take care of whatever the issue is (it tells you the issue to). That way you don't have to arbitrarily keep going to the damn lab none-stop just to see if things are okey-dokey.

Last edited:

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
So am I stuck with pregnant Mia for now?? And if that is the case can I just ignore this side quest for now as I do other things or do I have to keep an eye on her?

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Honestly, all that particular info screen means is to keep her preggo-ass fed, and mood ok. Don't waste a shit-ton of $ on vitamins... you only have to give them to her 4 times if memory serves. I'm not finished yet but coding a massive mod for it and yeah, there's more than a few dead ends bud, with zero notification.

Edit: I should add that I've made monitoring Mia at the Lab fairly easy in the mod... the MiniStat will let you know when you need to go and take care of whatever the issue is (it tells you the issue to). That way you don't have to arbitrarily keep going to the damn lab none-stop just to see if things are okey-dokey.
Thanks for the mod update can`t wait to play it

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for the mod update can`t wait to play it
You and me both bud, sincerely. It's exhausting coding work tbh.

So am I stuck with pregnant Mia for now?? And if that is the case can I just ignore this side quest for now as I do other things or do I have to keep an eye on her?
Basically, yes and no (I'll explain briefly). Once you get her nutrition levels done (via vitamins) and have gone through the barf bucket/suction cup random events enough to get her fed, and get her mood to ~medium then you're good to go... for the most part. Here's the kicker: at the start of each day there's a random chance that her mood will adjust down which will require the player to rinse-repeat any of the events except vitamins (once her nutrient level is at the proper level it currently stays there).

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes