Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If anyone reports bugs to Moolah then here's another:

EventScale conditional not coded correctly so when Mia is at Maeve's Lab there's no way she can be in the bathroom at Home but yet:
1665419061306.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've progressed far enough with the dynamic FreeRoamGuide to populate 14 scenes in SanchoGallery so far (well, technically 15 since it will only take me about 10mins to put Chanel's in there).
1665452939861.png 1665452963470.png
Some of the free roam events are a bit complicated so it's taking me time to code them all dynamically so it doesn't matter what order you do any particular event or where you are within that event. Ain't gonna like, Eleanor's perfect Sancho scene took me a bit to sort out... half due to Moolah and half to my own whacky coding style. The key to get it working flawlessly in the gallery is this bit of code that took me almost an hour to mastermind:
_OOOO0O0O0O0O00000f={"_O0OOOO00000OOOOOO":_OOO0000OOO00OOO0O,O00OOO000O00OOOOO.items()[0][1].lower():Girl(O00OOO000O00OOOOO.items()[0][1],1,1,1,1,1,12,1,1,1,1)}

Now I've got a lock on these LI's so the gallery is a no-brainer. The FreeRoamGuide coding is a bitch though... as was to be expected (hence why I'm doing it... the challenge).

One thing to expect though... once you get to Mia's "Preggo Lab" event I have it coded for the dynamic FreeRoam mostly... but since it doesn't have a conclusion yet by the developer I'm leaving the loose ends so as not to confuse the shit out of me when the VN updates later. In other words if I tell the player they are doing redundant shit I likely forget about that special-purpose code later and bork things up. Y'all know by now if you've played the VN that once she's in the Lab you're basically done with that particular "event" for the time being... don't go wasting fucking hours buying vitamins, milk, etc. It simply won't matter.

Anyway, enough of me yammering on. Time for an adult beverage refill and get back to it. Regards.

Edit: FYI - I'm taking care of the "little things" as well such as when GUI icons might be in the way of something within the mod. This way you can keep the MiniStat open for the FreeRoam info and not have to keep closing it to access certain buttons. Note the below as an example:
1665455602020.png 1665455663554.png

Consolidated list of older posts with SanchoMod updates/teasers (this is so I can log them):
Post 4122
Post 4158
Post 4168
Post 4179
Post 4377
Post 4385
Post 4396

Last edited:

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Anyone got the insider details on that latest Patreon post? Kind of curious about what it says. Hoping that "season 1 finale" doesn't mean this game is going to start getting split up into separate builds.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Anyone got the insider details on that latest Patreon post? Kind of curious about what it says. Hoping that "season 1 finale" doesn't mean this game is going to start getting split up into separate builds.
Actually separate builds would be beneficial in the case of this VN imho. It would allow a clean slate for new material rather than putting duct tape and super glue code on top of what is here... the code is fairly tight but there are no doubt issues tbh. But, I'm seeing this from a coding standpoint so I respect your thought of keeping things as one large game although I really don't see the benefit unless huge downloads get your rocks off in some way. :p

Reactions: 9alwa and mrttao

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Actually separate builds would be beneficial in the case of this VN imho. It would allow a clean slate for new material rather than putting duct tape and super glue code on top of what is here... the code is fairly tight but there are no doubt issues tbh. But, I'm seeing this from a coding standpoint so I respect your thought of keeping things as one large game although I really don't see the benefit unless huge downloads get your rocks off in some way. :p
Yeah it's honestly more personal preference than anything. Given the sandbox style of game, I like having everything in one place so I can just bounce around as I please. I'd find it annoying if some of the side characters only got put in season one as an example, and then I'd have to switch back to it from season 2 if I wanted to see them again. Small issues in the grand scheme of things, but I like convenience I suppose.

I'm fortunate enough to not have to worry about download size, but I can't argue against it being better for some people in that regard. You got me from a code perspective as well, I'm not very knowledgeable on that but I can understand how it would be beneficial.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah it's honestly more personal preference than anything. Given the sandbox style of game, I like having everything in one place so I can just bounce around as I please. I'd find it annoying if some of the side characters only got put in season one as an example, and then I'd have to switch back to it from season 2 if I wanted to see them again. Small issues in the grand scheme of things, but I like convenience I suppose.

I'm fortunate enough to not have to worry about download size, but I can't argue against it being better for some people in that regard. You got me from a code perspective as well, I'm not very knowledgeable on that but I can understand how it would be beneficial.
Don't get me wrong thought bud, I completely respect and understand your point of view. For example I remember DMD being split up and it kinda pissed me off due to me bouncing around the 3 seasons as you describe... so there's definitely pros and cons. The more I think about that old DMD example the more I'm leaning to favoring your point of view as my own... how's that for me being wishy-washy all of a sudden? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MidnightKing

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Be carefull with mixdrop download, i got a urgent warning to click an update my Adobe Acrobat button, which was already updated, it was impossible to be outdated, because the update was done minutes prior to coming here and trying the Mixdrop download for this game.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Be carefull with mixdrop download, i got a urgent warning to click an update my Adobe Acrobat button, which was already updated, it was impossible to be outdated, because the update was done minutes prior to coming here and trying the Mixdrop download for this game.
The net is a pasture full of cow patties just waiting to be stepped in. Always wear your Redwings when traversing it and don't be caught stinky.

Reactions: Kaintfm

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
The net is a pasture full of cow patties just waiting to be stepped in. Always wear your Redwings when traversing it and don't be caught stinky.
I don't know for the net, well i do know the net, in any way, you know what i mean, soooo, as for the net, it's a bee's nest and there not much we can do about it, but for this site, they should ban thoses download sites that try to scam user or even literaly try to infect us with malware or other shit like that.
It's not because it's a pirate site that we have to be dishonest. ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
...It's not because it's a pirate site that we have to be dishonest. ;)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Fuck me bud, I have to protect my own shit here so fellow pirates sailing on the same damn ship aren't grabbing bounty from my pockets. As for DL sites I personally pay for Mega, Rapidgator and Workupload. For anything "free" there's a certain amount of your data that's always being scraped. It is what it is... capitalism at it's finest and worst at the same time.

Reactions: Kaintfm

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Well, i kinda was thinking of paying for Mega, guess i should stop thinking and start doing. :)

P.S. a full bitcoin will give me how much time of paid download ????:giggle:

M00nWraith

Mar 17, 2022
Okay, this sound ridiculous, but i'm stuck at the factory, where you shoud climb up. no matter how i spam, he won't just clime up. Is my clicking game just too weak, or is it a bug? And when i start clicking faster, my mouse slides away from the sircle and the whole thing resets.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Well, i kinda was thinking of paying for Mega, guess i should stop thinking and start doing. :)

P.S. a full bitcoin will give me how much time of paid download ????:giggle:
You'll have to hurry up then. Tomorrow the bc might just give you a days worth!

On the subject of DL choice: I find wetransfer, delafil, workupload to be ok.
Mega for smaller DLs, Gofile if it's got it, pixeldrain up to 20 gig/week.
Anon, mixdrop and mediafire deliver too annoying pop ups, mix especially.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Okay, this sound ridiculous, but i'm stuck at the factory, where you shoud climb up. no matter how i spam, he won't just clime up. Is my clicking game just too weak, or is it a bug? And when i start clicking faster, my mouse slides away from the sircle and the whole thing resets.
Try mouse click and space bar at the same time!
You'll fly up the ladder!

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
You'll have to hurry up then. Tomorrow the bc might just give you a days worth!

On the subject of DL choice: I find wetransfer, delafil, workupload to be ok.
Mega for smaller DLs, Gofile if it's got it, pixeldrain up to 20 gig/week.
Anon, mixdrop and mediafire deliver too annoying pop ups, mix especially.
Thanks on the info on download site. (y)

• Hey there
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
Good afternoon. Please tell me what you need to do to get such an image in the game. I have Mia in the bathroom only standing up, in this position does not appear. What am I doing wrong?
1665598007051.png

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes