• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Kaintfm

Apr 26, 2021
Quick question: Is the dead nun investigation finished or unfinished? I did as much of it as I was able so either I'm stuck or I'm trying to finish unfinished content.

Jul 28, 2020
Is femdom avoidable?
Nope and thats why I deleted the game. I had hopes for it because usually when there is both male and female domination tags you choose...but not this time as soon as the store owner demanded I get on my knees in front of her and I saw there was no option to put my foot up her ass for speaking to me that way I ended the game and deleted it. Too bad too cause I liked what I had seen to that point.

Jan 10, 2019
Nope and thats why I deleted the game. I had hopes for it because usually when there is both male and female domination tags you choose...but not this time as soon as the store owner demanded I get on my knees in front of her and I saw there was no option to put my foot up her ass for speaking to me that way I ended the game and deleted it. Too bad too cause I liked what I had seen to that point.
There is male domination option for that if you had continued just a little further.

Reactions: BobTheJoker

Balance12

Aug 28, 2020
I like the game but the fact that the sister pregnant quest starts before you can do anything worth mentioning with the sister and later if you advance the story she gets pregnant and stays for a while, I image the quest is not even finish.

The game has bad structure when it comes to that and also the spanking part is lock because of a quick look up in the forums for the exam answers at least that is what happen to me, I think you should first set the exams to fail as the default state as to not to avoid scene it if possible, the story is solid and good but the progression is mildly disappointing, hopefully this is watch for people to have a bit of awareness or maybe not, regardless I wanted to express this point to raise a point that is address in the future or maybe not.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
ฉันอยากรู้รหัสแล็บจริงๆ ใครก็ได้ช่วยบอกฉันทีว่ารหัสอะไรที่ฉันสับสนมากเกี่ยวกับมัน
Sawadee passat thai!
Sorry but only "farang"/english is allowed here

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning. Well... yeah, it's been rather busy. I've updated ~8 VN's since my last post in this thread and ~half of those were major titles. This VN is still on the list although I'll admit I'll have to review my notes now as I can't remember where I left off when all these other VN's started dropping updates. I just hope to get one or two days off by the end of the year as I haven't had one yet in over 9 months. That's crazy and about sums up how I'm holding up I guess. :ROFLMAO:

Hope all is well with you and yours. Regards.
Good evening folks. Just an FYI as I should be getting back on this project tomorrow morning after finishing the VN update drops that keep falling relentlessly on me lately. I'm taking tonight off to recoup, drink a few Crowns, and crank the tunes to 11. I need some hours away from the screen after the code fiasco that is RockingRobin's mod creation/update... I'll be ready to get back to some real code and this project fits that bill for the most part. Regards and have a great Saturday evening.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI: The following is fake news... no stat variable is changed at all. I could swear I remember that not changing previously as well:
1665356344251.png

Reactions: fakitm8
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes