Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
Good afternoon. Please tell me what you need to do to get such an image in the game. I have Mia in the bathroom only standing up, in this position does not appear. What am I doing wrong?
1665598007051.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I got delayed again with another VN update. It's done but I've been at it for ten hrs straight so I'm taking a meal break and hitting the Crown & Cokes then I'll get back to this project. It's been a very busy year to date so I appreciate the patience of what was going to be "just a gallery" and has turned into a full-blown SanchoMod. It's going to be a beast when done, comparable to BaD SanchoMod if I'm being honest. Regards.

Good afternoon. Please tell me what you need to do to get such an image in the game. I have Mia in the bathroom only standing up, in this position does not appear. What am I doing wrong?
View attachment 2097367
That is from the "old" Mia bathroom scene and is no longer applicable. The code is still there but a new variant is now being used.

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Anyone else stuck with Mia in the lab? I can't get past her needing suction cups.

Beside that, I have a question the outcome of interigating the nuns. I finnished all of them, but with Miriam I did not reach full stats. It is not possible to redo them? I feel I've missed something, or is there simply no more content?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Anyone else stuck with Mia in the lab? I can't get past her needing suction cups.

Beside that, I have a question the outcome of interigating the nuns. I finnished all of them, but with Miriam I did not reach full stats. It is not possible to redo them? I feel I've missed something, or is there simply no more content?
Mia at the lab is basically a dead-end currently. The flags that trigger anything are Vitamins (x4) and Mood. Once her vitamins are set it's done, her mood changes daily (each morning) so that is the maintainer. Once her mood is appropriate then you're solid for the time being until next update. If you have a problem with her being bitchy (which will then require you to suction cup, barf bucket, etc which is all chosen at random each day) then once you've selected the option to correct it, then "talk" to her again, leave her, and on the next day it will take hold as counted. I know this sounds stupid as fuck but that's the code in a nutshell.

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Mia at the lab is basically a dead-end currently. The flags that trigger anything are Vitamins (x4) and Mood. Once her vitamins are set it's done, her mood changes daily (each morning) so that is the maintainer. Once her mood is appropriate then you're solid for the time being until next update. If you have a problem with her being bitchy (which will then require you to suction cup, barf bucket, etc which is all chosen at random each day) then once you've selected the option to correct it, then "talk" to her again, leave her, and on the next day it will take hold as counted. I know this sounds stupid as fuck but that's the code in a nutshell.
But she won't even eat or anything? Can't give vitamins or food. You are saying there's an option to correct it? I don't remember seeing any such thing.
Barf bucket has never appeared. If you say it can appear random...well maybe I'll try that. But here's the thing.
With the suction cups - it appears not to register with the game code. I give it to her, and end the scene. She is sitting there without them. Must be a glitch somewhere?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
But she won't even eat or anything? Can't give vitamins or food. You are saying there's an option to correct it? I don't remember seeing any such thing.
Barf bucket has never appeared. If you say it can appear random...well maybe I'll try that. But here's the thing.
With the suction cups - it appears not to register with the game code. I give it to her, and end the scene. She is sitting there without them. Must be a glitch somewhere?
I understand... read exactly what I type... Give her the suction cups, without exiting the screen "speak" to her again, then exit the screen, exit the lab and don't return until the NEXT DAY.... do something else, anything... don't go back to the lab until the next day. Your next post will be much different than what you just posted. Do just what I said and report back.

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
I understand... read exactly what I type... Give her the suction cups, without exiting the screen "speak" to her again, then exit the screen, exit the lab and don't return until the NEXT DAY.... do something else, anything... don't go back to the lab until the next day. Your next post will be much different than what you just posted. Do just what I said and report back.
Thank you. I had to repeat your steps for 2 days before it triggered the Surplee cravings. Once again, thanks! :)

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you. I had to repeat your steps for 2 days before it triggered the Surplee cravings. Once again, thanks! :)
Like I said, I know what I'm trying to say sounds stupid or irrational but that's how it currently works... i just mod 'em, I don't make 'em.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
how do i get that syringe, from what i read, it seem from Moe, but how ??????????????

P.S. A mod or walkthrough would certainly be of help for this game.

M00nWraith

Mar 17, 2022
Did the quest with Beatrice, and went with the "good karma" approach, got her to ease up, and laugh and when she says she is ready, went for the filming part. But then the game turned, like i had done the "Bad karma" route? Is the good route not ready yet or did i miss something?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Did the quest with Beatrice, and went with the "good karma" approach, got her to ease up, and laugh and when she says she is ready, went for the filming part. But then the game turned, like i had done the "Bad karma" route? Is the good route not ready yet or did i miss something?
Good route not ready yet. I had the same problem :rolleyes:

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes