okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
This is up there for games I hate that I want to love. So much is good about this.. and it's so utterly fucking ruined by being actively hostile to your time and enjoyment. So many stupid need-to-be-just-right sequences. So much semi-broken shitty hidden item gameplay.

If I wanted to play a hidden item game, I'd go play an actual hidden item game. They're developed for that purpose, with engines that are better suited than Renpy. And I actually want to play one when I'm playing it.

Why do devs think people want to just randomly be forced to play a shitty hidden item game when they're trying to play an adult VN? I don't get it. How did anybody ever think that was a good idea, never mind it becoming a goddamn mind plague among VN devs?

Edit: Holy crap, I see Sancho is arriving to deliver us from the darkness. All hail Sancho!

Honestly, I'll be totally satisfied even if Sancho never finishes it. I can just move on and wait for Sancho. If that takes forever, well, whatever. It's just a relief to not be stuck making the decision of skipping something that *seems* like it should be so good, or facing the pain of actually playing it.
I completely agree. The dev has too big of an ego and thinks he's making a real video game. I am currently stuck at the "finding 10 flowers for Moon" part and missing the last one. After 10 minutes trying to find the last one without success, I lost interest and closed the game. The dev time is wasted on the pointless minigames that offer nothing to the story that he refuses to develop

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've read some folks are none too happy about the testing and other laborious tasks. Well, don't you worry none about those tests. (feature is toggled in relation to the ChoiceGuide toggle):
1663451981953.png 1663452000127.png
Mouse chosen variants are no issue as well, it will use the MiniStat info as previously described which is also toggled On/Off in relation to the overall ChoiceGuide.

This allows the player to experience with or without hints/answers at will and at anytime. So, purists can play with ChoiceGuide Off and only turn On if they are stumped, get info they need, then toggle it back off again, etc.

That's the goal anyway... I've done it before (you know the AAA titles) so I'm sure I can pull it off again.

Consolidated list of posts with SanchoMod updates/teasers (this is so I can log them):
Post 4122
Post 4158
Post 4168
Post 4179
Post 4377
Post 4385
Post 4396

Apologies for the wasted space. I'm considering a pre-release mod thread and maybe a beta for folks to mess with so I'm doing some prep. Regards.

Couldn't help myself.
Changing the MiniStat info during special events even if it's just for fun.

Ready! 1663469321802.png Fight!! 1663469346714.png

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Can anyone help me? I'm stuck at Maeve's quest and can't trigger the puzzle in her trashcan. (Using the compressed version).

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 578, in __call__
rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "game/InnitPython.rpy", line 148, in init
TypeError: 'float' object cannot be interpreted as an integer

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed Android port of Deviant Anomalies 0.8.5 part 1
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc etc....
New label jump function
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mods may be added in "game" folder later if updated

Special Instructions:
If you installed my 0.8.4 beta port, remove the RPA file from the game directory. It's not needed this round.

Mega

PS: I know it's late but I've been busy
Updated my Android port to 0.8.5 part 1

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Math
6=3
Car Parking=87
Fox Weight=20
What number is ?=6
Boob Question=36*
--------------------------------------------------------------
Science
Largest cow ears=Brahman
Smallest egg=Hummingbird
Production of light=Bioluminescence
Organ part=Click on the tiny spleen on the right side
Plant=Flowers lol
History etc.
Not wonder=Stonehenge
French Indian war=France and Britain
Not born in Germany=Hitler
African country capital=Monrovia
Influential woman in Persian history=Princess of Qajar
Now wait until she does the exam then a event starts
That's how I did it and progressed at least :)

*edited boob question correction by tranxx4 thanks :)
Smallest egg is not hummingbird, it's ostrich. The question isn't about which bird lays the smallest egg, but about which bird lays the smallest egg relative to its size. And that's the ostrich.

I also think the answer to the largest cow question is the elephant. A female elephant is called a cow. And it has larger ears than the other cows.

Reactions: CookB

Buneary

May 24, 2017
Any reason why i can't unpack the archive with unren, or am i just stupid? I wanna see all the CG's

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Smallest egg is not hummingbird, it's ostrich. The question isn't about which bird lays the smallest egg, but about which bird lays the smallest egg relative to its size. And that's the ostrich.

I also think the answer to the largest cow question is the elephant. A female elephant is called a cow. And it has larger ears than the other cows.
Correct.

Reactions: PyRock1337

Heydardude

Jun 4, 2017
I think i've hit a dead end with regards to Sophia. I've unlocked the BDSM scene with Catherine and she's mentioned doing well on the test, but I still can't unlock the spanking. As I understand it, you're supposed to peep on her in the bathroom, however whenever I visit the bathroom, it's only ever Mia in there despite supposedly being at the lab for the never-ending pregnancy. I have all of Sophia's stats at 10 barring her actual level.

The entire run has been tied to 8.5 Part 1's build, am I SOL and just ran into a glitch?

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Has anyone found the latest update making the game considerably slower?

The UI elements are taking an age to become active, so that half the time I think something isn't actually clickable before it'll belatedly show the hover effect.

Reactions: Malcowitz

Master2g

Oct 31, 2021
I think i've hit a dead end with regards to Sophia. I've unlocked the BDSM scene with Catherine and she's mentioned doing well on the test, but I still can't unlock the spanking. As I understand it, you're supposed to peep on her in the bathroom, however whenever I visit the bathroom, it's only ever Mia in there despite supposedly being at the lab for the never-ending pregnancy. I have all of Sophia's stats at 10 barring her actual level.

The entire run has been tied to 8.5 Part 1's build, am I SOL and just ran into a glitch?
Sophia can be in the bathroom on the afternoon only if I figure it out correctly.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay is there any actual sex with a pregnant women or getting a women pregnant in this game?

All I have seen is the "Fake" pregnancy with the sister without any sex.
As per the tag rules.
Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
ok... i have to rant, i just have to, i keep feeding Mia every single day, there is no enough money to feed this DAMN COW so i have to grind and grind AND GRIND ANNNNDDD GRRIIIIIINDD!!!!! when does this end! like... DUDE! if this event is not finished at least said it in the game, a simple (WIP) attach to Mia will do it, unless my save is bugged and the quest cant proggress. SO, question, is the mission for Mia preg, complete? WIP? at this point korean mmorpg´s feel like virgin in the face of this damn whore of a game.

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
SORRY FROM DELAY
Deviant Anomalies [v0.8.5 Part 1] [MoolahMilk] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Win/Linux Size: 4.4 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.1 GB
-

Original Mac Size: 4.1 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1 GB
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this compression is completely broken i played with this but got ren'py error on some quests then i downloaded full version and even worse none of my saves from this compression works in original game!!
this wasted many hours of my time and now i have to play from 0 again .

edit: added my save file

Capture8.JPG

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes