AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
I'm stuck. I wonder if I triggered a bug or if there's no more content until next update.

The reason I am confused is that I expected more to happen after interrogating the nuns, and with Miriam I did not get a full score. I thought I would be able to interrogate her again, but she don't want to talk with me.

Secondly, with Mia in Maves lab - she appears to be stuck on sensible nipples and suction cups. I can't feed her, because apparently she enjoys nipple stimulation more than food. This appears to be on a endless repeat.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Now I can't progress Sophia she's told me her biology book went up to 250 6 times now.
I think you're at the part where you need to get a key made for her door and search her bag once you have the key. If you don't know how to get the key, there's plenty of posts about it, including user2020user who very recently compiled just about everything into one post.
Edited to include the name of the user and a link to the post.

Last edited:

Pyrow

Mar 26, 2018
Now I can't progress Sophia she's told me her biology book went up to 250 6 times now.
I think you're at the part where you need to get a key made for her door and search her bag once you have the key. If you don't know how to get the key, there's plenty of posts about it, including user2020user who very recently compiled just about everything into one post.
Edited to include the name of the user and a link to the post.
Thanks.

Reactions: zeerin

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Stuck in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Animations are sometimes up to nearly a minute long and when y'have to repeat and start over to try some other combination of treating her it just takes hours upon hours.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
Can anyone put it up on gofile? Mega cap is hitting and the others are all scary to use and linking to random bullshit.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Can anyone put it up on gofile? Mega cap is hitting and the others are all scary to use and linking to random bullshit.
Most of the "linking to random bullshit" is easily gotten rid of by an adblocker. But if you really want gofile so much, the compressed version has a gofile link.

obiwan1001

May 9, 2022
Grinding vitamins for Mia's pregnancy need is a pain in the ass..

There are no clear indicators for how much calories and how high nutrient level needed to end the side quest...
did you figure it out? im on 4500 calories and nutrient status high. shes bigger and that's it.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
No i am worried because the first 10 minutes totally freaked me out.....
I feel you man :HideThePain: but honestly other than the intro theres no real other scary scenes, there is a nude dead nun body tho if that makes u feel uncomfortable

There is also a scene later thats "scary" but not really in my opinion cuz ur allowed to choose either kick ass or run away

Reactions: Nineonenine

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
I feel you man :HideThePain: but honestly other than the intro theres no real other scary scenes, there is a nude dead nun body tho if that makes u feel uncomfortable

There is also a scene later thats "scary" but not really in my opinion cuz ur allowed to choose either kick ass or run away
Thanks bro. Your advice was such helpfull

jbchill

Jan 5, 2019
I've read some folks are none too happy about the testing and other laborious tasks. Well, don't you worry none about those tests. (feature is toggled in relation to the ChoiceGuide toggle):
Mouse chosen variants are no issue as well, it will use the MiniStat info as previously described which is also toggled On/Off in relation to the overall ChoiceGuide.

This allows the player to experience with or without hints/answers at will and at anytime. So, purists can play with ChoiceGuide Off and only turn On if they are stumped, get info they need, then toggle it back off again, etc.

That's the goal anyway... I've done it before (you know the AAA titles) so I'm sure I can pull it off again.

Consolidated list of posts with SanchoMod updates/teasers (this is so I can log them):
Post 4122
Post 4158
Post 4168
Post 4179
Post 4377
Post 4385
Post 4396

Apologies for the wasted space. I'm considering a pre-release mod thread and maybe a beta for folks to mess with so I'm doing some prep. Regards.

Couldn't help myself.
Changing the MiniStat info during special events even if it's just for fun.
What's the latest Sancho1969? Still buried under other games and getting through this entire one?
Not that I can help with the process at all... Just seeing how you're holding up!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What's the latest Sancho1969? Still buried under other games and getting through this entire one?
Not that I can help with the process at all... Just seeing how you're holding up!
Good morning. Well... yeah, it's been rather busy. I've updated ~8 VN's since my last post in this thread and ~half of those were major titles. This VN is still on the list although I'll admit I'll have to review my notes now as I can't remember where I left off when all these other VN's started dropping updates. I just hope to get one or two days off by the end of the year as I haven't had one yet in over 9 months. That's crazy and about sums up how I'm holding up I guess. :ROFLMAO:

Hope all is well with you and yours. Regards.

Micsammi

Sep 2, 2022
I have been playing this for a whole day, and - except bath scene with Mia at the beginnig I missed - so far have seen all the contents i believe.
This is a well made game with updates I cant wait to play(see?) as soon as possible.
After playing so many ren'py games and VN's recently, i even thought of sponsoring it as well, but I will keep an eye first to see the interval of updates, since it has tbh not that much contents so far. (but on the contrary, very intense and high-quality scenes) I just got to know this game 2 days ago.

The graphics, character designs are amazing and animations stunning.
Very well made job, wihout destracting the context and mood(u know what i mean) unlike some other games.
The puzzle contents are not that easy, but easy enough so that a common personality might solve it if he can think and/or is a gamer who has some experience.

there were some scary scnes as well, in my case the purple head 'duo' girl, at the end was kinda... very scary. (tryin not to tell you much bcs of spoilers)
One tip from my side with the walkthrough link. this is just one of the main quests and there is a lot more content now, therefore just follow it, but dont forget to check inbetween other stuffs (like mia's bath scenes)..

This will be definately in my top tier list of all VN's and ren'pys and cant wait for the next update.

Reactions: Croftic
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes