Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Hello I got a question, how can I listen to Mother Superior conversation with Teresa using Moe's item (cant remember its name), I dont remember using it on her, dont know if its a bug or it isnt implemented yet the art and you actually used it on her but not shown in-game
when you hug her outside the convent... she complains of a tickle on her neck. you brush it off as the hug. I presume you put it in then. The MC actually seems smarter than he behaving at that point... he even only points out one of the cameras he placed.

Reactions: Xypher

MrDino

Feb 1, 2018
I'm getting a really weird bug. I'm in the room in the crypt with the crate, and I've used the refrigerant on the crate. When I click on it, I get the shot with the table and bucket, and the MC saying "Perfect setup for a trap." Any idea on why that is, and how I fix it?

Edit: If I select the hammer and then click on the crate, it works. Still really weird that it sends me to the trap thing.

Last edited:

gatoconak

Oct 1, 2017
when you hug her outside the convent... she complains of a tickle on her neck. you brush it off as the hug. I presume you put it in then. The MC actually seems smarter than he behaving at that point... he even only points out one of the cameras he placed.
Oh sorry then, I probably missed it. Thank you for responding

RsL4972

May 14, 2021
RAWRRR

Did u collect all the clues?

Its there. Its not hard to find though its hard to describe to u where it is. Just look around. U need to use the flashlight and look carefully on the floor. This one is pretty obvious, not hard to find at all.

Btw, guys if u need more help drop by discord. Everything u asked is being discussed there. U can find solutions and all that jazz.
i dont have a flashlight either

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
Sorry guys if you already comment about this, but i cant writte any password in Maeve door.

Also, somehow im not able to find so many things in the crypt (I have break the chain of the box and trap the rat, but i cant do anything more)

Some tips?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Sorry guys if you already comment about this, but i cant writte any password in Maeve door.

Also, somehow im not able to find so many things in the crypt (I have break the chain of the box and trap the rat, but i cant do anything more)

Some tips?
Have you checked the trash bin and computer for Maeve's door?

Also you need to get inside the next dark room once you have the flashlight for Crypt.

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
Have you checked the trash bin and computer for Maeve's door?

Also you need to get inside the next dark room once you have the flashlight for Crypt.
I already cleared the Crypt, i needed to switch some lights in the entrance to get the 4 digits number. (Damn, that was hard)

The rest was fine.

About Maeve's door, i did everything, solve the puzzle in the picture, unlocks all the passwords in pc, and when i push to the password machine at the door it dosnt let me writte anything, not with the keyboard, not with the mouse, is like the game frozens.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I already cleared the Crypt, i needed to switch some lights in the entrance to get the 4 digits number. (Damn, that was hard)

The rest was fine.

About Maeve's door, i did everything, solve the puzzle in the picture, unlocks all the passwords in pc, and when i push to the password machine at the door it dosnt let me writte anything, not with the keyboard, not with the mouse, is like the game frozens.
incl. the 2-factor authorization password on pc?

Otherwise, you tried restarting the game? or didn't install any mods prior to the new update?

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
Hello, I have a question, do I have to blackmail and humiliate these nuns after the interrogation, because it doesn't turn me on too much and I'm curious if they can be screwed into my harem in another way(
I mean a more gentle way
)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Hello, I have a question, do I have to blackmail and humiliate these nuns after the interrogation, because it doesn't turn me on too much and I'm curious if they can be screwed into my harem in another way(
I mean a more gentle way
)
The quests don't progress far enough to know.. I suspect the answer is yes for the blackmail, the humiliation seems to just be an extra you can follow if you want.

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
The quests don't progress far enough to know.. I suspect the answer is yes for the blackmail, the humiliation seems to just be an extra you can follow if you want.
thanks for the answer, which does not change the fact that the game forces the player to undress Delilah and take nude pictures of her (which is humiliating) because you cannot finish the mission (blackmail) only with words, the game does not give me such an option ...

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
thanks for the answer, which does not change the fact that the game forces the player to undress Delilah and take nude pictures of her (which is humiliating) because you cannot finish the mission (blackmail) only with words, the game does not give me such an option ...
Yes it's uncomfortable. While she appears quite innocent, I would contend that appears only to extend to her sexuality, she is very adeptly playing a nasty con job on her own. Not that it would justify the MC's actions in any real setting... I guess you just have to run with: "This is a story and people like different things. " Try politely messaging the dev, if it really bothers you, perhaps it's something they could easily add an opt out option. But it possible its not too.... could be story critical at some point in the future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
MoolahMilk

I'm tested this on the 5.3 version so excuse me if you fixed the issue already, but the Unicode crash errors that is appearing and beings "solved" by restating is caused by you assigning a value to renpy.notify rather then calling it as a function. This was done 10 times whenever you obtain a photo
Thank you. I've fixed it. I don't know how in the world I missed that. Been looking for days.
It's so obvious when you see it lol.
Now I'm left wondering if it will continue to break players who have saved the value.

Zeanrith

Mar 23, 2019
Thank you. I've fixed it. I don't know how in the world I missed that. Been looking for days.
It's so obvious when you see it lol.
Now I'm left wondering if it will continue to break players who have saved the value.
Happy to help.
From my tests renpy reloads that object from the scripts and not from the stored values. So all should be good, no save files affected.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes