ayk143

Oct 21, 2021
Hi, I just redownload this game and my problem is that I need to buy slurpee but the convenience store is not unlock . . how to unlock this is this a bug or I forgot something?>
1635100103732.png

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I just noticed this game has been up since around this time last year. We are on probably the fifth major drop. Yet the dev has yet to implement one of the first interactions that MC is going to encounter. This:
mia_kitchen.png

TideT

Jul 4, 2018

What have I missed? Interrogated all nuns, seem to have all the clues and evidence but I can't find anything for the second side event?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
is there a way to re watch scenes. cant find one
Official gallery in the works. Also will have repeatable scenes that increase stats ingame

I ended up bursting out laughing when the MC said
"The mother superior. I bet she's an ugly, old hag that hides in the mountains. Probably never had a boyfriend in life. A woman repressed sexually for a long time cant possibly be sane."
Wtf hahaha
Aha I like that one.

I'm getting a really weird bug. I'm in the room in the crypt with the crate, and I've used the refrigerant on the crate. When I click on it, I get the shot with the table and bucket, and the MC saying "Perfect setup for a trap." Any idea on why that is, and how I fix it?

Edit: If I select the hammer and then click on the crate, it works. Still really weird that it sends me to the trap thing.
Noice catch! You're the first one that noticed it. There are just so many options and I tried to put a witty dialogue for every tool you use. Thanks for reporting. I've fixed it.

Hello, I have a question, do I have to blackmail and humiliate these nuns after the interrogation, because it doesn't turn me on too much and I'm curious if they can be screwed into my harem in another way(
I mean a more gentle way
)
Well you need to take those photos I'm afraid. To keep them in check for what's to come later. There's lots of romance stuff to come in the game but if you've noticed, the game has quite a "deviant" theme. You can still avoid really evil actions though.

Should I wait for 0.6 to play?
Im fixing most of the bugs reported in the next patch 0.5.5 and 0.6 is just round the corner as I'm switching back to monthly-ish updates. So it's up to you.

Happy to help.
From my tests renpy reloads that object from the scripts and not from the stored values. So all should be good, no save files affected.
You're awesome. Thanks for dropping by.

I just noticed this game has been up since around this time last year. We are on probably the fifth major drop. Yet the dev has yet to implement one of the first interactions that MC is going to encounter. This:
View attachment 1467207
Yeah, I know many are looking forward to house interactions with the main cast. They're coming.
However, Im trying to avoid what most games have which is just clicking and having the same conversation over and over again. At least trying to make it a little bit more interesting. So I need time to develop the stats system and really plan out how the house will feel like. When the game is finished, it will be like a whole lot of stuff to do and you will have lots of interactables and random events etc etc. At least thats the plan. But it's not easy to do considering the scale of the project. But welps, it might be worth it to have something special. Let's see if it works out in the end.

What have I missed? Interrogated all nuns, seem to have all the clues and evidence but I can't find anything for the second side event?
You need to pressure Delilah. If you want to open all paths you will need to get full score in every interrogation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
You need to pressure Delilah. If you want to open all paths you will need to get full score in every interrogation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok done that, is that everything for this update in regards to the case? Also, is the Total Defense questline doable in this build of the game?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Where is the flashlight in the crypt?? no one has answered this question yet...
I don't know where to start to answer your question. For starters are u talking about the crypt or the factory? Joining discord is best for such stuffs. It's been answered multiple times.

Ok done that, is that everything for this update in regards to the case? Also, is the Total Defense questline doable in this build of the game?
There's a cutscene but due to a bug in the beta u can't see it. Also, I'm not sure if you've seen some other scenes here and there. Total defense is doable if you want to check it out. Some nice stuffs in there, but its work in progress.

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
5.4 crashes on me at startup every time, thought it was the Incest patch at first but even without it gets an exception error that you cannot rollback

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
lol nvm i said "in the crypt"... Crypt flashlight is located in the chained crate
Someone was asking abt flashlight in factory too. I guess I was confused. Glad u foind it then.

5.4 crashes on me at startup every time, thought it was the Incest patch at first but even without it gets an exception error that you cannot rollback
Its strange. Have u modded the game?

gahviana

Jan 19, 2020
I've tried everything in the lab but nothing works and I've tried looking for a guide and nothing, the passwords for both the computer and the room don't enter I've tried to write in all ways with capitals and with small letters and nothing. exactly frustrating and unnecessary all these mysteries behind a shitty password.
I'm looking for a game to relax and not get mad.

Feb 13, 2021
I've tried everything in the lab but nothing works and I've tried looking for a guide and nothing, the passwords for both the computer and the room don't enter I've tried to write in all ways with capitals and with small letters and nothing. exactly frustrating and unnecessary all these mysteries behind a shitty password.
on the first page is a link to a walkthrough, that helps you get through it. Ive missed something small as I did it too, but its really worth it. The game and the visuals are amazing. Even though I am way too nice for the really depraved part. Really have to try those out still

0le

Apr 30, 2018
I have not gotten even one of the side events unlocked even if I have tried the interrogation Eve(crypt) and Miriam(nothing comes out of it). Is this how far the current update has come?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Minor story arc hole develops after MC's first encounter with Mia in the tub. She starts locking the bathroom door and MC makes a comment about needing to go online to the hardware store for a spare key. However there is no such thing implemented on their desktop yet.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Take a deep breath! Drop by discord. Solutions are discussed there everyday.

on the first page is a link to a walkthrough, that helps you get through it. Ive missed something small as I did it too, but its really worth it. The game and the visuals are amazing. Even though I am way too nice for the really depraved part. Really have to try those out still
May you receive all the blessings for the gods of Netherhelm and get the harem of your dreams in real life.

I have not gotten even one of the side events unlocked even if I have tried the interrogation Eve(crypt) and Miriam(nothing comes out of it). Is this how far the current update has come?
You need to pressure them successfully to unlock side events. Be sure to blackmail them successfully to access some of the lewd scenes in the update. There may be some events that are locked out in this beta patch due to bugs.

Need help with the last question for Delilah
Not sure which question you're referring to but drop by discord and solutions are discussed there.

Minor story arc hole develops after MC's first encounter with Mia in the tub. She starts locking the bathroom door and MC makes a comment about needing to go online to the hardware store for a spare key. However there is no such thing implemented on their desktop yet.
Thanks for reporting. The key isn't available yet but will be added in future updates.

RsL4972

May 14, 2021
i'm in the warehouse at the sign by the power box and i need a wrench , i was told its by the tent but i dont have the flashlight either , where are they ?

Reactions: Jack'son
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes