RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
MoolahMilk - Is there a shot of the girls stuck in the crypt? I don't see even but the text mentioned it. Also is the date with Moon repeatable ? The dating mechanics are missing. Actually it would be better if you've included the mechanics in first before continuing the theater scenes, That part took the immersion out of it

Reactions: JOJOAMD

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
View attachment 1467675
Yeah, but I still don't know the answer..
Because that is not the room that needs to be orange for the safe combo to be visible... The starting room, containing thee safe, is the room that has the safe combination written on the wall.

This room is for a later door combination and you will find a scroll later that allows you to decode this.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
i saw your comment but wdym by "shapes of the borders" and how do i have to match the the numbers with that dots i just dont get it... i mean there is no shapes in the paper roll like the ones on the wall so i cant match anything. dude, we need the matches to see the shapes... ffs. the problem is my poor brain still doesnt understand what to do with this shit. pigpen cipher, really?
At the screen shot on page 106 (of this Thread) possibly just scroll up to view it, see the symbols on the wall, look at the scroll, there are letters on the scroll drawn around the letters are symbols like those in the screenshot. (they might be part of a bigger image. but they are there)

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
The answer is Longinus through the numerical code given in the scoll that we find in the second dark room. Forgot the number, but there are 8 numbers and it starts with 7.
That is not the answer to the safe code that he asked for

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
hell i cant even solve the case where you need to question the nuns and find the one who actually did the killing. ive been all over the map, questioned them ALL literally there is no more dialogue to talk to them. ive collected every piece of evidence and i have no fucking idea what to do next, im seemingly stuck with no way to progress. i like games with puzzles but fuck me if your going to make it this hard im just going to use the gallery mod and skip the whole damn game.

if i do everything thats asked of me to do, and i still cant figure out how to progress thats bad game design.

Barenkak

Feb 20, 2021
hell i cant even solve the case where you need to question the nuns and find the one who actually did the killing. ive been all over the map, questioned them ALL literally there is no more dialogue to talk to them. ive collected every piece of evidence and i have no fucking idea what to do next, im seemingly stuck with no way to progress. i like games with puzzles but fuck me if your going to make it this hard im just going to use the gallery mod and skip the whole damn game.

if i do everything thats asked of me to do, and i still cant figure out how to progress thats bad game design.
I hate game with puzzles but can solve the case, don't blame bad game design if you're bad to play or not even try to solve it and asking question. I also hate you comment. (n)

Xypher

May 1, 2017

Have you collected all 12/12 clues and visited the crypt sidequest with Eve?

Also your overexaggerating over the game design, sure its slightly difficult but not impassable, I was able to finish it (it was quite enjoyable).

Korandor

Apr 13, 2021
sry wenn ich in Deutsch schreibe aber mein Übersetzer muss mir schon die ganzen Texte überstzen damit ich sie lesen kann.

Zur Crypt : ich habe diese Sidequest durch, aber die Zeichnungen in der Mitte habe ich nicht, genau so wenig wie ich die Rolle in den Rucksack nehmen kann. Ich habe mir nur die Zahlen angeschaut und kam von alleine auf Longius ( die 8 ist unbedeutend ) , hab mir den Code auf einen Zettel geschrieben und bin damit durch die Tür.
Aber ich frage mich wirklich ob manche den Kopf nur zur Zierde herumtragen anstatt ihn zu benutzen bei manchen Fragen die hier gestellt werden.

An den Dev : Bleibe bei deiner Story, nicht zuviel von anderen annehmen ansonsten verliert man die rote linie im Spiel.
Das einzige was mir immer noch nicht klar ist, wie man sich oder die Anomalien genau trainiert. Mia z.B. habe ich auf lv 5 , Sub 5 , Aff 2 , lust 1 kann aber nicht mehr Punkte machen , MC hat anscheinend kein lv als SO , 4 Charm , 1 Brain , 0 Power obwohl er doch eigentlich von Chanel 3 Punkte bekam wenn ich es noch richtig im Kopf habe. also wie und womit macht man Punkte und welche Auswirkungen haben sie, es ist davon nichts erkennbar.

Ansonsten ein intressantes und gutes Spiel

Reactions: pp1998

gmnbf

Feb 16, 2021
I literally cannot open the game without crashing
I played the previous version (0.3.3 or smth)
I deleted the old files already because It's been awhile since I play it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'm curious, what will be the focus of v0.6? will it continue the Nun quests? or will it focus on others?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes