covenans

Sep 10, 2018
Hello guys im stuck with the investigation with the nuns, i have every clue (except the guys behind the tree) i talked with all the nuns, no more thing to do but i can accuse anyone (with the big red button) :/ if someone know what to do ?

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Hello guys im stuck with the investigation with the nuns, i have every clue (except the guys behind the tree) i talked with all the nuns, no more thing to do but i can accuse anyone (with the big red button) :/ if someone know what to do ?
There's a walkthrough for the first SoL investigation. You can check that out.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
hell i cant even solve the case where you need to question the nuns and find the one who actually did the killing. ive been all over the map, questioned them ALL literally there is no more dialogue to talk to them. ive collected every piece of evidence and i have no fucking idea what to do next, im seemingly stuck with no way to progress. i like games with puzzles but fuck me if your going to make it this hard im just going to use the gallery mod and skip the whole damn game.

if i do everything thats asked of me to do, and i still cant figure out how to progress thats bad game design.
Take a deep breath buddy. I will be adding more hints in the next update for the area you just mentioned. Sometimes it's very difficult to predict with games like these as some people find it super easy and breeze through it in 10 minutes while some may miss seemingly obvious things. But I there are certain improvements I'll be making for the case to make it even more intuitive.

Regarding where you're stuck, I'm not sure what you're missing but I'm guessing you did not observe (eye icon) the nuns properly. You might want to check out Miriam's neck and Delilah's hand.

I literally cannot open the game without crashing
I played the previous version (0.3.3 or smth)
I deleted the old files already because It's been awhile since I play it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for reporting. U can download the latest version and see if it works.

Did I miss something?I've never seen this image before.I've passed the game
View attachment 1468260
Yeap, it's an extra scene where u're locked out due to a bug in the beta. It's fixed in the next patch.

My guess would be that you failed to observe (eye icon) the nuns. (Delilah's hand, Miriams neck) I'm going to add something to make it more obvious next updates.

Reactions: delacroix2

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
This scene happens after you integration 4 nuns! Vanderbilt Family will appear in this scene!!!
That's weird, i did the interrogation of the 4 nuns. got 3/3 + Blackmail with them, and didnt get that scene...

Even in that save, seems that it got stuck on Teresa, Miriam i Delilah, having the option to interrogate them again (I did the crypt with Eve and she has no option for interrogation).

I'll share the save, if it helps to detect some kind of bug.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
That's weird, i did the interrogation of the 4 nuns. got 3/3 + Blackmail with them, and didnt get that scene...

Even in that save, seems that it got stuck on Teresa, Miriam i Delilah, having the option to interrogate them again (I did the crypt with Eve and she has no option for interrogation).

I'll share the save, if it helps to detect some kind of bug.
It's a bug if you played the beta version before 0.5.5 (It should be fixed now, if it's not lemme know!)
Once u've interrogated everyone, go to sleep and u should be able to continue the event.

Reactions: Xypher and cognu

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I'm curious, what will be the focus of v0.6? will it continue the Nun quests? or will it focus on others?
I'm trying to wrap up the nun quest, moon, mia, sage and sophia initial events so that we can complete the arc and get to the good stuff. The next targets are to get the repeatable/stats system online and open sophia's school as well as the pregnant farm.

can i use old saves now?
U need to restart the game. Hopefully it will be the last time.

Reactions: Xypher

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
It's a bug if you played the beta version before 0.5.5 (It should be fixed now, if it's not lemme know!)
Once u've interrogated everyone, go to sleep and u should be able to continue the event.
Wow.. true, now it's 0.5.5, Thanks!.
I'll let you know once i'd try with that version.

Reactions: MoolahMilk

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'm trying to wrap up the nun quest, moon, mia, sage and sophia initial events so that we can complete the arc and get to the good stuff. The next targets are to get the repeatable/stats system online and open sophia's school as well as the pregnant farm.

U need to restart the game. Hopefully it will be the last time.
Wait Pregnant farm? is that what Eve was talking about in the crypt?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Take a deep breath buddy. I will be adding more hints in the next update for the area you just mentioned. Sometimes it's very difficult to predict with games like these as some people find it super easy and breeze through it in 10 minutes while some may miss seemingly obvious things. But I there are certain improvements I'll be making for the case to make it even more intuitive.

Regarding where you're stuck, I'm not sure what you're missing but I'm guessing you did not observe (eye icon) the nuns properly. You might want to check out Miriam's neck and Delilah's hand.

Thanks for reporting. U can download the latest version and see if it works.

Yeap, it's an extra scene where u're locked out due to a bug in the beta. It's fixed in the next patch.

My guess would be that you failed to observe (eye icon) the nuns. (Delilah's hand, Miriams neck) I'm going to add something to make it more obvious next updates.
I enjoy the challenge of a puzzle. It was very rewarding when I figured everything out.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I have finished my first play of the game. It´s not a small feat to make a sandbox game where you don´t need a walktrought and that have a build in help sistem that it´s good enought to guide you and not so comprensive that you feel like a puppet.

I have enjoyed it, and it´s a damm good game. I want to make this cristal clear, because from this point I´m going to criticize aspects of the game, and don´t want give anyone the wrong impresion.

I have a major criticism to the game, and some puntual ones. I will go first with the puntual ones.

The puntual ones refers, first, to the point where I get stuck, and secont to some minigames.

I get stuck in the crypt.

Second, the minigames. Ok, may be my opinion will have some bias. I, generally, dislike minigames. I can give them a pass if you can pass them, or not, and the game goes on. But if you must pass them in order to go with the game I don´t see the point. I don´t like to expend 15 minutes trying to rebuild a broken photo in less that 2:30, or making again a walk throught some industrial building in order to succeed in a stealth chek, or hiting 20 times a giant spider with a club.

But this two are minor criticisms. Not big deal, really. The big deal with the game it´s that it´s putting to much effort in the potatoes and leting apart the meat. Too wide and too few deepth.
The game lack focus.

I hope that this will be corrected in future updates, because, in my mind, it will be the diference between a good game and an excelent one.

Reactions: Byczer

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
for some reason, the game doesn't let me progress after interrogating and blackmailing 3 of the 4 nuns and going to the crypt. Also the redheads plot wont trigger at all

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes