RsL4972

May 14, 2021
i interrogatied all the nuns and blackedmailed them , now what happens?, the 4 side quests at the church are still locked!!!!

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
ok ty that worked but what am i supposed to do after i interrogate all of the nuns
Unless I'm mistaken, that's the end of the update for now. Bit sad taht it ended where it did (I was hoping for a bit more closure) but the dev is working as best he can. Just gotta wait for the next update. :)

Reactions: the slayer

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Y
did that too and found the skeletons of i believe it was 3 dead nuns , , so now what ? and ot was Eve that mentions it , not Cathrine . Cathrine owns the 7- Eleven store
Yes eve, one of the nuns,played it some time ago so i confused name. I remember it goes far than skeleton and snake bite there. To progreas skeleton room, u have to give her something to see im dark, lantern or something

RsL4972

May 14, 2021
did that too and found the skeletons of i believe it was 3 dead nuns , , so now what ? and ot was Eve that mentions it , not Cathrine . Cathrine ownrs the 7- Eleven store
Y
Yes eve, one of the nuns,played it some time ago so i confused name. I remember it goes far than skeleton and snake bite there. To progreas skeleton room, u have to give her something to see im dark, lantern or something
ok , i'm done going through the dungeon with Eve and blackmailing the other nuns but didnt get that the case was closed , still have 4 side quests locked , so is that all or did i miss something ?

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
ok , i'm done going through the dungeon with Eve and blackmailing the other nuns but didnt get that the case was closed , still have 4 side quests locked , so is that all or did i miss something ?
Yes this is it for main story. As for side quests all are unlocked in mine. Side quests are not complete for now but all of them are unlocked

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Which quest is showing locked symbol on it???

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
the side quests for the church , there's 4 of the when you click on objectives , in your notebook
Objectives in notebooks are i think for next version. I thought you were talking about sidequests of games not case objectives. These are case objectives

Gauge13

Apr 7, 2018
This might be my new favorite game on here and I am going to seriously consider becoming a patreon. My only complaint is that their isn't any sexual content that is re playable.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
update bar from discord. more preview pics on Patreon if someone can post them!

I'm hoping we get a november drop now.
Let's hope so, but let's also be patient. Moolah has stuff to do too.

Oh, can somebody add a creampie tag on this thread now? with the release of recent scenes, I think it's appropriate to add it. :)

Mind you, kinda wish the MC didn't have to take advantage of an out-of-her-mind woman and rape a poor girl of her virginity to access them... but, it is DEVIANT Anomalies, after all...

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
To think how she treated sister and her loyal boyfriend harshly, i don't have any regret choosing to r4pe that tattooed bitch in the woods.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes