madme

May 15, 2020
Sounds like it's possible to blackmail everyone... but it always says not available, and then scolds me for missing the blackmail at the end of interrogation. How do I blackmail?

bwa

Jun 13, 2018
Just a quick bug report:
During Teresa's interrogation, specifically the blackmail part, the MC take photos of her, but when the photo is taken, the little notification comes up at the top left of the screen says "Delilah Photo Obtained", not Teresa.
1638405137456.png

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Can someone explain the Sage quest to me, as it is the only part of the game that genuinely confuses me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than that, the game is great. I especially enjoyed the Nun case and that is definitely the highlight of the game.

Reactions: bwa and Anonimed

madme

May 15, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to properly start with interrogations? Whos hould be the first one? Can I actually blackmail everyone? Where do I find the blackmail material?

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to properly start with interrogations? Whos hould be the first one? Can I actually blackmail everyone? Where do I find the blackmail material?
You should start the investigations after collecting all the clues at St Thais Cathedral.

In terms of order, I believe you can start with any girl. I personally did Eve, Miriam, Theresa and lastly Delilah.

For blackmail, I believe the objective is to blackmail the nuns, since you would want them to be on your side. So yea you can blackmail all four of them.

There is no blackmail material per se. I think you'll be able to successfully blackmail them if you've answered the interrogation questions correctly. Dont quote me on that though.

To be successful in interrogations, you have to first set the mood correctly, either using goodcop or badcop tactics. Then ask them the 3 questions and answer them correctly, either (i) agreeing, (ii) pressuring or (iii) accusing them of lying using the correct piece of evidence. Do that and you should be able to blackmail them.

Last edited:

madme

May 15, 2020
I guess I just haven't found everything... There's "???" for the first evidence, and for 5th clue. Am I missing something obvious?

madme

May 15, 2020
No new options with him. I had one earlier, and used it, I think it unlocked something but I still got some "???" left.

I can interrogate 3 nuns (Eve, Teresa, Miriam) but cannot blackmail any (says that I don't have anything to blackmail them with). So idk if I should just start with one and ignore the blackmail option, or if I'm missing something.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I can interrogate 3 nuns (Eve, Teresa, Miriam) but cannot blackmail any (says that I don't have anything to blackmail them with). So idk if I should just start with one and ignore the blackmail option, or if I'm missing something.
Ok. You can only blackmail the girls after interrogating them. The order goes like this, (i) use goodcop or badcop tactics for the relevant girls, (ii) interrogate them by asking all three questions and answering them correctly, and finally (iii) blackmailing them. If you do this, the blackmail should be successful.

There is also the option to do sexual actions to them but I know if it matters yet. That part seems to be still in development.

No new options with him. I had one earlier, and used it, I think it unlocked something but I still got some "???" left.
Since Delilah is the only one left, have you tried visiting her dorm room? You can find her phone there if you visit her room in the morning.

unknownas

Apr 21, 2020
Can someone tell me what is the new update between version 0.4.3 and 0.5.5? I mean the scene or story maybe?

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
hope the dev gives more background on the dream sequence. We have almost no idea what going on but mc rushing to solve cases like a headless chicken and didnt not spend much time to investigate his own backstory

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes