Fluo

May 15, 2021
Okay so i have all clues an sorts i think

i interrogated all nuns (not mother superior)

and now im stuck.. the forth side event is still locked and i have talked to everyone and nobody has more information etc.

sooo how to continue?

Schermafbeelding 2021-11-11 om 23.20.18.png

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Man, It's been a while since I've been here. The last update I have on-hand is 0.3.3. I heard about the restart and chose to wait it out, but I missed 0.5 by a bit. XD It's good to see that the game is doing well and steadily progressing. :)

I love the atmosphere and appreciated the open-endedness of the paths you're presented. I wanna wait to give a review because I know it's still a bit early and I want to be fair considering some kinks are still being worked out. Overall though, I think this is a pretty unique work and wanna get back into it.

The only concern at the moment though is that I remember that the game has more of a patchwork mindset rather than a successive one when it comes to updates. (Meaning that instead of updating like A to B to C to D, it goes A to half-B to C to second-half-B to D) That's totally understandable considering it's still in development, but I usually prefer to wait until scenes/events are fully complete. After scanning a few pages back it looks like some events/paths are still being finished up so I'm just wondering if this current version has complete events and I won't run into the dreaded "scene will continue in a later version" halfway through a section. If it does then awesome, if not then I'm totally okay waiting for a few updates since I trust that the dev will deliver quality work worth waiting for.

Reactions: What'sNew

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
MoolahMilk I love your game. Especially liked lesbian tones. I'm not fan of as much as vanilla but I like girl on girl fun as well. This game is one of the best adult games I've ever played in terms of both writing and the quality. But I'm just wondering something. I don't mean any dissrespect. The game doesn't too many vaginal sex scenes for mc. The question is why did you spend so much of your dev time making an fully animated and decently long sex scene for the Albert? Seriously the retard probably has one of the most quality sex scenes in the game in terms of animations. It's literally the second sex scene I encountered in the game. You could've just put couple of renders where they have sex and we would get the point. Many of us even would prefer to skip the scene if we could because it's another dick fucking the girl not mc (you can with a short scene if you want sloppy seconds after Albert. ughhh...). I don't think many people fap to a retard fucking a girl anyways. That dev time could've been used for hot sex scene for mc :( These are my personal opinions anyways. It's your game and you decide what you put and what to spend time on. I just wonder what was the logic behind it. It's not a problem for me. It's just my curiosity got better of me. Keep up the good work and good luck with this already amazing game <3

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Many of us even would prefer to skip the scene if we could because it's another dick fucking the girl not mc (you can with a short scene if you want sloppy seconds after Albert. ughhh...). I don't think many people fap to a retard fucking a girl anyways.
I found it amusing.

RomanBH

Jul 20, 2021
How to play this new side quest with Moon? When I finish it, game says 'to be continued in next update', and the quest marker still remains, same with quest description - as if I didn't invite Moon. Does it mean we have to replay it next time?

Last edited:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
View attachment 1492899

update bar from discord. more preview pics on Patreon if someone can post them!

I'm hoping we get a november drop now.
Aww, no continuation of the nuns' sidequests but still can't wait for the upcoming update.

Also, I'm wondering during the Moon arc, will we have like Good or Bad path like in previous quests?

coolmanfool

Jun 18, 2020
Hey MoolahMilk,
I've been replaying the game and there were a couple of things that I noticed that I thought I'd bring up.
1) I'm not entirely sure how the hit the spider game works and there don't seem to be any hints on the right order to hit the spider. The first time I did this, I got it in one go. Second time, I must have tried it every permutation before I got the right combo. At this stage, I'm not sure if it's random, but having some more obvious clues might help this section. (if they are there, I missed them).
2) I'm assuming the Karma/ Depravity points will affect things? Is there a plan to actually track these in the interface? Or are they meant to be hidden?
3) I like the puzzles. They're fun and pretty satisfying. I think others have brought up that it would make sense to clarify the switches in the crypt and I second this. Maybe have some text explaining what position they are in?
Otherwise, great work (supported on patreon), looking forward to the next update and give us some of that impregnation content!

Reactions: itfod
Jun 15, 2017
There is one thing in this update that I’m slightly confused about and that is where does the Mc live? At the start of the game it shows the mc finding his dead parents bodies inside the bathroom of the apartment that we have all grown accustomed too but this update has scenes and backstory at some sort of house that apparently the mc and his family lived in and where the murder of his parents happened.So does he live in the apartment or this new house? Am I missing something?

Reactions: What'sNew

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
There is one thing in this update that I’m slightly confused about and that is where does the Mc live? At the start of the game it shows the mc finding his dead parents bodies inside the bathroom of the apartment that we have all grown accustomed too but this update has scenes and backstory at some sort of house that apparently the mc and his family lived in and where the murder of his parents happened.So does he live in the apartment or this new house? Am I missing something?
I think same house where his parents assassinated

txfs

Jul 17, 2020
the same house

Jun 15, 2017
I think same house where his parents assassinated
The problem is at the start of the game he finds their bodies in the bathtub of the apartment but in this update when being shown the backstory of Sam investigating the murder It's outside this new house where they supposedly lived and died. So his parents supposedly died in both this new house and the apartment.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Noir Freya
Nov 9, 2017
Where is the nail in the church as the video walkthrough doesn't match the eye icon location? View attachment 1475563
View attachment 1475564
I had this problem as well. You can click on a book but he just comments about them being old. In the old 3.3 walkthrough the click area was to the right of where the eye is (the portion of the bookcase in the corner). Some of the clues are hard to see and it would be a good idea to have something to draw the player's attention to them other than a halo when you mouse over them. Also there are places where even without all the clues you can figure out there are issues with the stories.

It reminds me of one of the old Consulting Detective (Sherlock Holmes) games where the moment "Mesmer" was mentioned I had a solid idea what was going on but I had to be blatantly told something that I had already figured out (the woman's twin sister was behind the crime).

I have the picture and can see the ring that is in it is on the nun's finger but I have to go through this other stuff before I can even address that clue. The case is a little too on rails and can be frustrating in places as a result.

Perhaps something more akin to LA Noir's Bad cop, accuse system would work better. Not sure how it could be integrated.

Last edited:

mrzerokh

Aug 31, 2019
I couldn't interrogate Delilah and Teresa on 0.5.5 Android version. I still haven't find the last clue for Delilah but I got every thing for Teresa but somehow I can't interrogate both of them.

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
This MC is hard to like. Like nearly all MCs in these games he thinks to much with his dick. It is unbelievable how often it works out for them as well.

some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
I have 2 questions does the game end after solving the crypt with Eve,
I couldn't find pic 22 and 23 in the preview in the game so it is either not in the game yet or i missed.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes