HollowFs

Feb 16, 2020
if some 1 want to check if its bugged r not

already tried passing few nights and finished most of main and side.(except those for next patch)

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
So i just tried the game with incest patch and got this error

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/zpatch.rpy", line 734: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sun Dec 20 15:01:13 2020

The game was working fine without the patch
Any fixes for this?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
thanks its kinda confusing.
Forgot to tell you: After the teasing lesson Eleanor would be very angry and won't come to the bar for 3 days, so you had to take MC to come to bar for 3 night before he's suggesting you to talk with Chanel

hebeleh

Sep 22, 2017

File "game/zpatch.rpy", line 734: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

Any fixes for this?
yeah i got the same error, tried redownload, reinstall, unren.. couldnt find a way to play with patch.. any solution?

Apr 18, 2020

Any fixes for this?
You can open the file in notepad++, go edit -> blank operations -> TAB to space. Works after that.

Reactions: hebeleh

ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018
after playing this game i say that is really good and has a lot o potential, definitely the best looking game in this genre, but the thing that i find very unfortunately is that the mc mom is dead. thats a turn down for me...

Reactions: AdamJohn36

killtheraven

Sep 17, 2019

Any fixes for this?
Fixed file is attached.

If you'd prefer to do it yourself then open the file in notepad then press ctrl+g and go to line 734. You will need to delete the tabbed spaces, there are three in total, on lines 734, 735 and 736.

Reactions: ANUBIS969

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with all the new update content: Eleanor was truly a babe, that doggy scene was worth the effort in the end. Chanel was a bit let down with her lesbian code, hopefully 1 day we could break it and turning her into a cock hungry whore.

Reactions: wiseold6996

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
after playing this game i say that is really good and has a lot o potential, definitely the best looking game in this genre, but the thing that i find very unfortunately is that the mc mom is dead. thats a turn down for me...
My friend. All I can say is assume nothing.
If you stick with the game, it will pay off. Big time. Like you wont even imagine. I'm talking epic proportions.

Let's hope we make it there.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
My friend. All I can say is assume nothing.
If you stick with the game, it will pay off. Big time. Like you wont even imagine. I'm talking epic proportions.

Let's hope we make it there.
Very interesting, would be perfect if turn out his mom aren't dead and will be MC love interest later. And after reading Chanel talk, does this game will have some not human girls too? Zombie girl, cat earned girl, demon girl,... if that was the case then I'm on board, and would be fun if we got that 3 tits women Chanel mentioned too (maybe alien girls too?)

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
This one shouldn't be "best friend" probably bro or brother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is actually kinda fun distraction from learning to code my game. I will keep looking. ;)
Fixed this, thank's for your help man, knew there would be a couple I missed lol. (y)
Fixed file is attached.

If you'd prefer to do it yourself then open the file in notepad then press ctrl+g and go to line 734. You will need to delete the tabbed spaces, there are three in total, on lines 734, 735 and 736.
This issue has been fixed, thank's for pointing them out, is what I get for not testing the patch and going back to watching my movie lol:oops:

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
How much difference does the choice at the beginning (the one where u select whether u r smart,charming or strong) make. Is it just a difference in dialogue or is there any gameplay difference

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes