thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That Facehugger thingy was very disturbing not gonna lie, and I think those demons was just some special power from another psychic criminal manifest them into reality...The plot feel even more thicker and intense, truly are interesting. And those girls model still look so good
PS: Mamma Mia, Mia's boobs was soooo big...At least that spider doing great job for this one
And I'm in love with the jazz soundtrack in the bar, so relaxing...

Last edited:

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Hmm, not sure if this [mum] is an error or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Knew I forgot something, saw this and was like "huh?"....I've updated the patch again...unfortunatly I saved just after this meeting and can't check without starting a new game(it's reasons like this i should really start having more than 1 save :ROFLMAO:) , but it should fixed.

Sample renders look awesome, is there vaginal sex in the game yet?
1 of the new events in v0.2.0 contains vaginal sex.(y)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Knew I forgot something, saw this and was like "huh?"....I've updated the patch again...unfortunatly I saved just after this meeting and can't check without starting a new game(it's reasons like this i should really start having more than 1 save :ROFLMAO:) , but it should fixed.

1 of the new events in v0.2.0 contains vaginal sex.(y)
I can confirm it is now mum, so that is fixed. I will keep playing and see if there is anything else. :)

Reactions: Batman187

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
That thing coming down the hall way was creepy as all hell well done. Only thing with the combat I can think of is to have like 2 images of the enemies so the player has a visual for what side to guard and put a timer on it. Really hoping that for Mia's "poisoning" we have to milk her to reduce the swelling and that it's a repeatable scene. Was a little disappointed when I finished with Eleanor that I couldn't talk to her and repeat the scene.

Also after I got the side quest from Chanel any time I had dialog or interacted with something her pic would pop up briefly after I took the side quest from her, may be something to look into as a small bug.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
This could be considered a nitpick but this sentence might be written a little better with the patch, something like this. "Ah, I didn't think about that. I can't be doing this at home with my sister around."

It's a very minor thing and probably not worth changing. Whatever you think.

Reactions: Batman187

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
When you push skip time icon, game crashes.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'dining'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "E:\GameZ\Games\Renpy\DeviantAnomalies-0.2.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "E:\GameZ\Games\Renpy\DeviantAnomalies-0.2.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
    run(restart)
  File "E:\GameZ\Games\Renpy\DeviantAnomalies-0.2.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "E:\GameZ\Games\Renpy\DeviantAnomalies-0.2.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "script.rpyc", line 386, in script
  File "E:\GameZ\Games\Renpy\DeviantAnomalies-0.2.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deviant Anomalies 0.2.0
Sun Dec 20 09:49:40 2020
But I fixed it. Place script.rpy in DeviantAnomalies-0.2.0-pc\game

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
This could be considered a nitpick but this sentence might be written a little better with the patch, something like this. "Ah, I didn't think about that. I can't be doing this at home with my sister around."

It's a very minor thing and probably not worth changing. Whatever you think.

Does sound better imo, patch and link updated. (y) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Does sound better imo, patch and link updated. (y) :ROFLMAO:
Well in that case I found another one that fits the same bill. "Hmm my silly little sister. Seems to be doing great. Maybe I should stop worrying."

This one shouldn't be "best friend" probably bro or brother.

This is actually kinda fun distraction from learning to code my game. I will keep looking. ;)

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
someone have to put the ic patch in op
Seems like someone has already done it.

So there is no weird digital splotches/red crap that happens in the beginning of yours?
The glitch effect was intentional. I wanted to create a certain sense of flashback/disarray in the player.

Done and Done (y)

The first time they each speak during this even they will call each other by name, after that it's nothing but "bro" and "sis"...until the last sentence when MC is thinking to himself...in this case him saying Mia makes more sense. Had the same feeling about "your house" so changed this aswell, link has been updated. (y)
Thanks Batman. You're a true hero. I have severe ADHD. I swear no matter how many times I check I keep making errors in the script. It's nuts.

OOOOOOOOHHHHH! What a twist between the Hitchhiker and the Driver, you really got me in the first half there MoolahMilk
Thank You! Finally someone appreciates the car scene. My favorite scene in de game T.T"

When you push skip time icon, game crashes.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "E:\GameZ\Games\Renpy\DeviantAnomalies-0.2.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "E:\GameZ\Games\Renpy\DeviantAnomalies-0.2.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
    run(restart)
  File "E:\GameZ\Games\Renpy\DeviantAnomalies-0.2.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "E:\GameZ\Games\Renpy\DeviantAnomalies-0.2.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "script.rpyc", line 386, in script
  File "E:\GameZ\Games\Renpy\DeviantAnomalies-0.2.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deviant Anomalies 0.2.0
Sun Dec 20 09:49:40 2020
But I fixed it. Place script.rpy in DeviantAnomalies-0.2.0-pc\game
Are you using a save from the previous version? Darn, I swear to god I've fixed this bug.

HollowFs

Feb 16, 2020
is the scene where you finally get to pleasure eleanor bugged?. i cant max out her pleasure bar except for shame&pain.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
I got beaten to it - but I absolutely loved the hitchhiker scene. I was rolling my eye's at it, then BAMN!... loved it.
I really do hope we get an update on what happened. Even if it has no relevance to the MC & main story.

As for that spider with a dick... am I terrible for wanting to see Mia get banged by something like that? ... I'm a deviant, I know... but then again, this is F95 so yeah. But heh, maybe sometime in the future... give the player the option to interrupt or not.

Ooooh, since we have the video... maybe another video for our pervy store-clerk... a video of Mia getting fucked in the pussy by a dick-spider. hehehe. I wonder how he'd react to that? lol

Also - thank you for changing the stairs to just a single click. Nice QOL change. Next QOL change I'd suggest is maybe make it so you can go to every room on the ground floor from the entrance - so if you want to go to the bathroom you don't have to go lounge -> kitchen -> bathroom. Saves on the clicking.

For the incest patch - I found a missing scene, where it still refers to you as 'bestfriend' and not brother. In the scene right after accepting Sage's quest when she's dragging Mia away. (Edit - dammit, beaten to this as well. lolz)

Note - I'm using an old save and the time skip is working for me (going from evening to night in my home 1st floor)

• Angry
Reactions: Sngo and AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
is the scene where you finally get to pleasure eleanor bugged?. i cant max out her pleasure bar except for shame&pain.
Nope it's not bugged. I would suggest to try all the options again that are open to you and you will see what you missed.

HollowFs

Feb 16, 2020
Trust me, you missed an option, it happened to me too but when I clicked that option it opened things up.
i tried while not stripping her yet getting her shame and pain max. 1st strip maxing/half raising S&P even slighty odd %. 2nd stripping with rubbing her pussy some spanks,shame looks,rubbing her ass and none ive been trying for almost an 1hour for somehting that may or not be bugged.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
i tried while not stripping her yet getting her shame and pain max. 1st strip maxing/half raising S&P even slighty odd %. 2nd stripping with rubbing her pussy some spanks,shame looks,rubbing her ass and none ive been trying for almost an 1hour for somehting that may or not be bugged.
Hmm, seems to me like you should stop that night and try again the next night. Might not have enough points yet. Or you could send your save and someone experienced could look at your save.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes