AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Is there an estimated time on when the incest patch will be available for this update?

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Is there an estimated time on when the incest patch will be available for this update?
The incest patch should still work for future updates, there might however be a few typos/mistakes in the scripts that requires the patch to be updated, just downloading the game now so I can quickly run through it and update the patch if it needs it. (y)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
The incest patch should still work for future updates, there might however be a few typos/mistakes in the scripts that requires the patch to be updated, just downloading the game now so I can quickly run through it and update the patch if it needs it. (y)
Thank you kindly, I will sit back and wait patiently. :)

Reactions: Batman187

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Thank you kindly, I will sit back and wait patiently. :)
I know how annoying it is waiting for a patch so I'll be as fast as I can. The patch worked for the last update, just a single space missing in 1 word needed updating in it so didn't take long hopefully will be just as quick this time round. (y) :D

Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Can confirm the patch works, did a quick search in the updated scripts and I there shouldn't be any problems, If you find anything though please let me know. (y)
Downloading now. If i find anything i definitely will screenshot it!

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I just got the game, I just want to confirm, is the game/graphics supposed to be really glitchy/screwed up in the beginning? even when he wakes up, things seem kinda janky, or maybe it just feels that way because of before. Either way, I just want to make sure

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I just got the game, I just want to confirm, is the game/graphics supposed to be really glitchy/screwed up in the beginning? even when he wakes up, things seem kinda janky, or maybe it just feels that way because of before. Either way, I just want to make sure
If you mean like a flickering and flashes of red spots? then yes, this is a part of the game.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Nope all the graphics are awesome actually for me.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
This game has no M+F "penetrative-type" sexual content yet, right? Just looking at the tags, noticed no oral/anal/vaginal/etc.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes