SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
when we solved the case of the thief in the store !!! how are we progressing in the game ?? I just have 1 girl and I would like to have more stat !!! it's already the end ??

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
when we solved the case of the thief in the store !!! how are we progressing in the game ?? I just have 1 girl and I would like to have more stat !!! it's already the end ??
Its just a demo version. Hope you enjoyed the game. I"m currently working on the next updates. Drop by discord/patron to check on our progress. ;)

Reactions: Tinuss

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I was fascinated by this game, I am not a fan of the supernatural theme in adult games, but this game I just loved it. Wonderful renders, Mia is a total beauty as well as Sophia's mother. I hope there will be some update to the game soon.

Reactions: MoolahMilk

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
It got late, so I had to stop right after the dream, but it looks good so far. Really hope this gets a walkthrough mod (for dialog options), any time a game tells me my choices matter it triggers my anxiety; did I just enter the sub route by saying I like powerful women? but she looks mad when I pick the other option, oh no! lol
I'm right there with you. I start over-analyzing every decision, saving at EVERY decision, and it detracts from the enjoyment.

Really hoping their is an alternative to handing anything over to Moe.

Last edited:
Reactions: tigerdiamond

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Are avoidable all BDSM and domination?
This a game about corruption and training. A large part of it is pushing the limits of the women in your harem and unravelling their deepest desires in order for them to grow and control their powers.

There is romance and love routes as well as you gain their trust and respect. Many scenes are repeatable events and you dont have to click on actions you dont like.

Apocalypse 420x

Nov 3, 2020
just a reminder that the discord is the best way to give you thoughts, suggestions and opinions on this game as well as get news on it

Apocalypse 420x

Nov 3, 2020
Smogark would say to lose some sound effects. Only a minute into the game, and Smogark is turned away from some stuff known for being used in memes. Can turn sound effects off, yes. But Smogark imagines some would be good to have depending on scenes. Not sure though. Just know meme sounds make difficult to want to play.
what meme sound effects are you referring to and where do you hear them?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
This a game about corruption and training. A large part of it is pushing the limits of the women in your harem and unravelling their deepest desires in order for them to grow and control their powers.

There is romance and love routes as well as you gain their trust and respect. Many scenes are repeatable events and you dont have to click on actions you dont like.
I'm not really sure if I can avoid BDSM and domination, at read your first sentence I think that I can't. But in the second I understand that you can avoid it.

The corruption and training is something that I'm not sure that I can enjoy. I prefer romance and love; and better if corruption is out.

On the other hand, Have the game a limit time? I understand that yes this for this sentence:

Either way, you are in a race against time. You better be ready, for The Watchmaker is coming.

Apocalypse 420x

Nov 3, 2020
I'm not really sure if I can avoid BDSM and domination, at read your first sentence I think that I can't. But in the second I understand that you can avoid it.

The corruption and training is something that I'm not sure that I can enjoy. I prefer romance and love; and better if corruption is out.

On the other hand, Have the game a limit time? I understand that yes this for this sentence:
so far there's no time limit and i don't think they will be there hasn't been discussions about it (in the discord there's lots of discussions of features and idea's) and i don't think it would really fit or be a popular choice but i'm not moolah i might be wrong

Reactions: BlasKyau

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
There seems to be more content for Mia in he codes.. but the game ends saying it's a demo.. is it for the next version or can we play it now??

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
Lately, I have been blueballed by some great stories on here where I got invested in the characters and the story only to end on a cliffhanger.

So, how completed is the story?

Reactions: Love4shubham

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
Lately, I have been blueballed by some great stories on here where I got invested in the characters and the story only to end on a cliffhanger.

So, how completed is the story?
It's a demo, so it's quite at the begining, but the game is quite good, so i hope they continue! ^^

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I know, it's quite a stupid question, but the version number is quite arbitrary and file size doesn't necessarily tell much, so thanks.
Slow read 2 hrs. Fast 1hr.
Next update will drop soon that doubles game time currently in demo. Maybe wait for that if you want.

Reactions: LadyBee
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes