Lematic

Jul 27, 2020
I was just going to follow the thread until a few updates came out, but with this reaction I feel like I have to play it.

Reactions: MoolahMilk

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
A game starting off with 1.5 GB of content is damn impressive.
A LOT of love clearly went into this, I just hope the dev will have that same drive and fire next year, I would hate to see this get thrown into the abandoned pile like so many other good starts.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Has anyone been able to figure out how to get a gas mask for the sleep potion? My character is a genius and he mentioned he forgot to get a gas mask so I'm wondering how do we get one? I tried all the locations I could think of so far. I first thought my character would automatically get one (as I went looking for one but couldn't find one) but when I got to the scene I saw my character without one so I rewinded to try and find one. When I couldn't I went ahead and then my character passed out from the gas. I thought it was because I chose the wrong choice so I tried both taking advantage of her and not both which result in me getting gased

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Just a question we will have the choice of which girl enters the harem? because this moment I would really like to kick Sophia out.
And I hope in the future mc don't let everyone just walk over him.

Reactions: Paapi

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
This is really outstanding. I never seen a game using Illusion stuff and Ren'py look this good. The UI is also very well made, as are the character animations.
The characters are likable, the story/setting is interesting and I like that it gives the option of being good or corrupting the girls (I'm in mostly for the later).
I'm really looking forward to the next updates.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Just a question we will have the choice of which girl enters the harem? because this moment I would really like to kick Sophia out.
And I hope in the future mc don't let everyone just walk over him.
You can choose which girls storyline you want to pursue but the harem itself is mostly set. No spoilers but I think you'd be grateful you let Sophia into your harem ;). She's not going to be walking all over you the whole game. Plus it just makes it so much sweeter when u actually break the girls right?:p

eyepatchdude

Jul 9, 2020
I enjoyed this demo, looking forward to future updates.. Also, Moe's a douche incel.. I wish i'd made the selection that let me screw him over

MrDaifu

Nov 11, 2020
Really very excited to play this game. Can't wait but only question is there enough content to play the demo? Should I wait for next updates? Looking forward for some fun with this.

Smogark

Aug 1, 2018
Smogark would say to lose some sound effects. Only a minute into the game, and Smogark is turned away from some stuff known for being used in memes. Can turn sound effects off, yes. But Smogark imagines some would be good to have depending on scenes. Not sure though. Just know meme sounds make difficult to want to play.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ianuda
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes