Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
Help me please. I got stuck at first. I can't press "go out" after taking a bat at mc bedroom. I can't press it. Because between "go out", "skip", and "auto" so fcking close by.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Help me please. I got stuck at first. I can't press "go out" after taking a bat at mc bedroom. I can't press it. Because between "go out", "skip", and "auto" so fcking close by.
Skip and Auto aint there for me? I had no problem clicking "Go Out"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
A

Actually i play for android. So maybe that's the different.
I did not tailor the demo for android and any patches are from third party.
In future, I will release an official android version. ;)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android 0.1.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Just started and this game looks interesting enough. However the problem is there is too much "down" time all too often I am waiting for one particular time of day to do something. I think it would be best if we were given multiple task to tackle at once. Also does anyone know where we can get a mask in game? After I got the sleeping potion I immediately started looking for a mask but couldn't seem to find one anywhere.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Just started and this game looks interesting enough. However the problem is there is too much "down" time all too often I am waiting for one particular time of day to do something. I think it would be best if we were given multiple task to tackle at once. Also does anyone know where we can get a mask in game? After I got the sleeping potion I immediately started looking for a mask but couldn't seem to find one anywhere.
Hey there. Yeah totally get what you're saying. It's the demo release so theres only content for one linear storyline. Once more storylines are added there will be more things to do and u can choose which tasks to pursue.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Hey there. Yeah totally get what you're saying. It's the demo release so theres only content for one linear storyline. Once more storylines are added there will be more things to do and u can choose which tasks to pursue.
Understood I understand that its just a demo but it looks pretty good for one. I especially like how the map looks like a subway map. But on a side note is there a way to get a mask for the sleeping potion? I started the scene just now and I see that my character doesn't have a mask nor was I able to find one anywhere (do i need choose a different origin for it? I chose the genius). Also there seems to be a bug for the spycam where at times you can't view it. Speaking of spycams can I put one in Catherine's home when she is drunk?

PS love the detectives voice lines I was so surprised by them at first but I found them pretty funny

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
patch not working.rienstalled ,deleted saves ,started fresh game and still says love cooking for my dear friend,and alice and bob instead of mom and dad??. also patch renamed zpatch and put in game folder not main folder??/

Reactions: MoolahMilk

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
patch not working.rienstalled ,deleted saves ,started fresh game and still says love cooking for my dear friend,and alice and bob instead of mom and dad??. also patch renamed zpatch and put in game folder not main folder??/
You are using the latest version of the game (v0.1.2) and the latest version of the patch right? (Sorry for asking a stupid question but your the 1st to say it doesn't change the names so just thought I'd check lol)

Edit: Tried on a fresh copy of the game(v0.1.2) on both an old and new save and the patch works fine for me.

Last edited:

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
You are using the latest version of the game (v0.1.2) and the latest version of the patch right? (Sorry for asking a stupid question but your the 1st to say it doesn't change the names so just thought I'd check lol)

Edit: Tried on a fresh copy of the game(v0.1.2) on both an old and new save and the patch works fine for me.
downloaded from mega yesterday, says version 1.01 for game,so patch must be for 1.02? will try again.

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
downloaded from mega yesterday, says version 1.01 for game,so patch must be for 1.02? will try again.
Ye the patch will only work on the current build of the game which is v0.1.2

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Interesting game, the femdom content was amazing, i hope we will see more of the milf character.

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
Hello,

I'm just going to salute the quality of this game and his author. It's been 17 years since I played Eroge and sincerely this title has nothing to envy to the biggest Japanese titles of the genre.
- The story is excellent and rather credible (it's rather rational at the moment);
- The girls are superb ;
- The camera is very well placed for the H scenes;
- The choice of linearity for the scenario is very relevant.

I consider your game as a masterpiece. Really, take your time to develop it well to make it an exceptional title. I supported you in Patron. If I could give more, I would have done it with pleasure.

Really bravo and keenly the next updates.

Ps : Sorry for my english

Reactions: raideten and _tewi

ashol

Dec 15, 2017
Might be stupid but how do i leave the store the first time after investigating lol

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Hello,

I'm just going to salute the quality of this game and his author. It's been 17 years since I played Eroge and sincerely this title has nothing to envy to the biggest Japanese titles of the genre.
- The story is excellent and rather credible (it's rather rational at the moment);
- The girls are superb ;
- The camera is very well placed for the H scenes;
- The choice of linearity for the scenario is very relevant.

I consider your game as a masterpiece. Really, take your time to develop it well to make it an exceptional title. I supported you in Patron. If I could give more, I would have done it with pleasure.

Really bravo and keenly the next updates.

Ps : Sorry for my english
Much love to you metalliko. Im working hard to produce content for the next update. Looking forward to an enjoyable journey with you! Hopefully when its all done we have a nice game everyone can enjoy.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes