zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Okay, this game has great potential from what I can tell after having played the demo.

The renders look amazing, the characters feel very alive, the plot is definitely interesting, the dialogue had barely any typos, maybe none, so overall, the game has all the components that make it great in place already.

The navigation could use improvement, even though I think it's not in a bad place either. When I click "bathroom" or something else, it feells unresponsive, like I have to click twice, maybe thrice each time to make sure.

Big fucking doubt though that the game will be finished at the end of 2021. It's too ambitious. Having 3 choices on what the player's main stat will be (Charisma, Intellect, Strength) reminds me of Love and Submission and I know where that went. The plot and worldbuilding give me the impression that there is a lot to discover and looking at catherine's scene, it seems we can choose between being a footlicker or dominant. Also, Mia has 3 different chat options that seem to lead to.. scenes, maybe? Lust, affection, submission.

There are also 5 girls already: Mia, Maeve, the coffee bitch, Sophia, Catherine and Moon, who may just be a good looking side character. So, LOTS of scenes.

Cases also need to be developed and thought / fleshed out.

Writing this I realized that I may really like this game. But unless I've got the wrong impression, I think moolah might be in for a wild development ride, this looks like a mammoth project. Good luck though :)

johnbords8877

Jul 31, 2018
wow this is the first title i've ever had an issue with unren. if i tried to use it to enable rollback/dev console it causes an error upon loading the game with the optional incest patch added. it says there's a buncha variables defined twice in both the .rpy and rpyc files. but soon as i removed the unren files it had created it loads the game with no errors. i tried just with the dev console since rollback seems to be enabled on it and it still gives the errors. guess i'll have to play honestly without using the console? =0

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
All in all really nice game as a demo, main thing I can think of that is holding back some is the navigation. I think a constant hot key button to open world map would help significantly. Also changing the word color or back ground of them when moving around may help to clear up where the click box is. Only one that stands out is when in the dinning room area your looking at the living room instead of the kitchen which threw my off some when I was first exploring the house, was expecting the kitchen move button to be along the top, but is pretty minor.

Only real issue I have with characters is Moe, however same time I get that he is a bit of plot tool to unlock the spy cam and cams in the future. However if you go into Mia's room first day you will still see the option to put a cam in her room, so in that sense its kind pointless to use him as an introduction. Especially since you have pretty significant funding. As an option when you first purchase one yourself have the choice to bargain with him, vids for discounts/favors. But I HATE relying on those characters. They always come off as petty and irritating so in that sense they do their job well from a character job view if that's your goal.

It seems like a very ambition game and am really looking forward to where you go with this. In particular I really like the way you have the world map set up to look like a circular subway system and how it gives you a lot of options to do locations. I think it gives a better sense of location than nearly anything else I've seen, great idea there.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You can go along with Moe and just back out of the deal after he gets the job done. If you have charisma skill, you can talk out of it and keep him as an ally I guess. Otherwise, you piss him off but can continue with the game. What does pissing him off do? We don't know yet.

Why can't we threaten him with fighter skill though? Or crack the hard drive ourselves with genius skill. Dev mentions that MC being a retard is by design, but then the choice to pick the character trait should come later, when he actually grows into a competent person. It just doesn't feel right playing this idiot after picking one of the three traits.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
after 30 days i dont see sis camera scene ... only she's reading ...

30 days?!:oops: wow. There is a bar at the top left corner of the screen that provides hints on how to progress.

You need to have done Mia's slurpee event before she gets horny enough to masturbate. You can check the camera software again after that.

Reactions: Totes_Adorbs

MrRubin

Aug 12, 2019
Great game so far but I hope that on the future update your choices have more impact. I feel like it doesn't matter what I choose the outcome is the same.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Needs the Sandbox tag, I'm disappointed, I don't like that :( What a pity, the game looks great otherwise

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Deviant Anomalies [v0.1.2] [MoolahMilk] (1.55 GB)
104 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

95 MB rar unofficial maccompressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Patch isn't working for me. I deleted the numbers so that the file reads "zpatch" and put it in the game folder. Mia still calls MC "dear best friend."
When does this happen in game?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes