Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Strange it's working for me, do you the the zpatch.ryp in the correct folder, the folder named "game" and not the folder with the games .exe in?

Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Strange it's working for me, do you the the zpatch.ryp in the correct folder, the folder named "game" and not the folder with the games .exe in?
I got it working now. I was loading in off an old save from a previous version. I started a new game and it's working. Sorry about the mix up.

Reactions: Batman187

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I got it working now. I was loading in off an old save from a previous version. I started a new game and it's working. Sorry about the mix up.
Np glad you got it sorted, enjoy the game :LOL: (y)

Reactions: Gwb2006

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
30 days?!:oops: wow. There is a bar at the top left corner of the screen that provides hints on how to progress.

You need to have done Mia's slurpee event before she gets horny enough to masturbate. You can check the camera software again after that.
About slurpee event. When i talk with her i haven't option to do that quest. Only "non avaible"...

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
If you don't mind me asking what are your pc specs when you created this? It all looks amazing and I am definitely hyped to see more of it. Mystery / Fantasy / Ecchi / Horror and even Personality not just in the characters but the story as well. The animations and the renders are magnificent and by far the best I've seen in all the stuff I've perused on this site.
It's a really old pc abt 9 yrs old. I hope to get a new one soon. Working on it is a pain. But ive got a big screen so its nice. Maybe thats why everyones complaining abt navigation buttons being too small Lolol.

Reactions: TadStrange

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
About slurpee event. When i talk with her i haven't option to do that quest. Only "non avaible"...
There is a heart icon at the top left click it. When you hover the Mia icon, there will be hints appearing to tell you what to do.
I hope the UI is intuitive enough. Let me know if you figure it out.

Reactions: phreadom

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
There is no incest in the game, but you can definitely impregnante your childhood friend if you make the right choices.
Thank you kindly for answering. Maybe y'all should remove the incest tag then? In any case with there being no incest the game isn't for me. I wish y'all luck with the game though!

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Smh. Its a bird. No its a plane. No its a joke that flew over your head!

Use the incest patch posted by other users my friend.
Duh, i was playing along. I immediately downloaded the game once the dev confirmed what i was hoping for now you ruined it.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
It's a really old pc abt 9 yrs old. I hope to get a new one soon. Working on it is a pain. But ive got a big screen so its nice. Maybe thats why everyones complaining abt navigation buttons being too small Lolol.
Haha, that would make sense for the navigation buttons. I didn't really mind them cause my laptop's screen is pretty big so I peeped it as normal size. Would you ever in the future talk about the process of how you worked through the demo? I'm honestly curious about how this stuff works and the efforts show a ton went into it. How long did this take to create until you were satisfied to release it? Also, I'm definitely giving you my first pledge because wow this game deserves it.

Reactions: MoolahMilk

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
I am getting an error from the incest latest patch, sophiaevent2c_choice1 and sophiaevent2c already being defined in Events_Sophia.

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I am getting an error from the incest latest patch, sophiaevent2c_choice1 and sophiaevent2c already being defined in Events_Sophia.
The patch worked fine for me when i tested it, and nobody else has mentioned getting any errors, can you tell me when you got this error? (Start of the game? After choosing a certain option?)

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes