Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I can't find the Sage scene that's the image cover for this thread. Anyone have a clue?

czenris

May 26, 2020
Please more Sage, I'm looking forward to her. Sophia is unbearable, she needs training. Cat > Sophia.

Such a good demo. Can't wait to see what happens in future updates. For a v.01 its really impressive.
I'm supporting this.

Reactions: MoolahMilk

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
Why should there be a few lights, when its stated directly after leaving your room to this corridor (if you played the game), that its really dark and the lights are not working?
because having some very dim lighting would be better for the atmosphere of the game than unshaded nothing

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
how do you give your sister the slurpeee if she wont even talk to you? thanks
There should be a separate button right next to the one used to open/knock on her door called I have the Slurpee or something.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Very good catch! I will put vocal effects on the right channel next update for players who don't want it. Thanks!
Thanks. I'm still playing and enjoying it so far. Nothing else has gotten under my skin yet... maybe as others have noted how much you have to click to get to the kitchen each morning to talk to Mia... but that's quite minor. :) Keep up the good work!

Well, maybe one other thing... the interface seems to fade in, for example when you talk to Mia and it offers the different interactions (affection, lust, etc)... you can't actually click on them until they fully appear. So I end up using CTRL to skip ahead to make them appear faster so that I can navigate through them without having to wait for the fade-in effect. That's the only other thing I've noticed that isn't enjoyable. :)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Will there be a way to bring the mother back to life? She was too hot to die!!! Felt like a waste.

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
THX for this nice piece of work. But there are some thoughts going through my mind, after
playing it for a while.

What is this shaking screen every now and then about? I noticed it in some games, but never
this often. Was happy there wasn't any deafening fanfare going along with it. But I somehow
expexted there would be some soon. Maybe it's genre typic, I think it's annoying and
overboardingly begging for coming over dramaticly.

How will this jelly bag like acting dude ever dominate anybody or anything? He is not standing
up for someone, not even for himself. He just takes in all assaults coming his way. Grow a spine
dude. Is there a tag for this I should watch out for, so that at least I get a warning?

I guess there will be much personal processing for the MC. But he's obviously not starting at zero
but -100.

What I really like about the game is the easy navigation, the agenda to check the progress and the
next steps. This helps avoiding much grinding.

My wish would be the game being a little more adult in the dialogues and some of the personalities.

Will surely check this again, but for now I have to let it sleep for I can only take few a insults a day
before loosing the joy of playing it.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Yea, he dies in the hallway at the end, but then they bring him back with cpr/trinity doing that trope of whispering in his ear that she loves him so he can't be dead, and then he wakes up and has his superpowers
Apparently Neo died in the third film. So did Trinity. I'd stopped caring long before. First film was mostly very good. Second was, uh, okay, I guess. Third was a train wreck.

Yes, that "I love you so you're going to magically not die" scene from the first film was cringeworthy.

This is all sort of OT (despite the mention in the game) so countdown to comments being deleted starts now ... :) (note to mods, totally okay with that if it happens :).)

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Thanks. I'm still playing and enjoying it so far. Nothing else has gotten under my skin yet... maybe as others have noted how much you have to click to get to the kitchen each morning to talk to Mia... but that's quite minor. :) Keep up the good work!

Well, maybe one other thing... the interface seems to fade in, for example when you talk to Mia and it offers the different interactions (affection, lust, etc)... you can't actually click on them until they fully appear. So I end up using CTRL to skip ahead to make them appear faster so that I can navigate through them without having to wait for the fade-in effect. That's the only other thing I've noticed that isn't enjoyable. :)
Again a very good catch. I wanted the fade to look cool. But now I see it. Lucky theres not much in the demo but in future, you will have to interact with the girls consistently and having a fade will be tedious and grindy. I'll fix it.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Most of my issue's have already been mentioned & addressed. Just wanted to say liking the story so far. I do agree that the MC seems to be a... whimpy idiot, but hopefully he can grow into something more.

I was cringing when he was screaming & swearing at the dream demon girl. I so wanted him to actually ask something sensible/serious... but nope, goes off his rocker. However, that does seem to be his personality type at the start. But still. Pffft.

I know some ppl have been put off my Moe, but I'm hoping something interesting comes from this encounter. Maybe request's for more video footage... or more personal interactions (sharing, optional, not ntr). I'm almost certain he'll come up asking for video's of the other girls... the security system has lots of spots for additional camera's... and where else but from him are we going to get them?

So no doubt we'll be visiting and buying more camera's from him... with him asking for footage. Or maybe an escalation to asking for used panties or such, and then even more as time goes...

Speaking of panties - I have Mia's panties, but they are never used for anything (that I found). Whenever I check the bath option to masturbate, there's never any option to use them... and it always tells me things would be better with panties. Guess this is not implemented yet?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Really loved where this is going. Looking forward to the corruption. Would be nice if there was a bit of optional sharing down the line as well.

Reactions: MoolahMilk

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes