locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
why whas my gut correct that who it whas in the middle off the night in the 7store
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also i liked what i saw so far however why didnt you gave us the option to put a mask on becausse sophie deserve it whas whe almost did to her.
becausse how she treated the MC first time in the store while she is a virgin herself.
also what are your creation plans whil it be update permonth or how/what

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Here's an Incest Patch that changes "Bob" to "Dad"..."Elizabeth" to "Mom"... "Best Friend" to "Brother" and "childhood best friend" to "Sister"

Place the all files in the "game" folder eg: DeviantAnomalies-0.1.1-pc\game

Edit: delete the numbers at the start of the files so it is renamed as zpatch.rpy for example

Edit2: Further in the game MC does indeed say childhoodfriend instead of Sister even with my patch, To fix this you will need to download another 2 files and do the same step with them as you do with zpatch.rpy

Edit3: Found 1 more scene where Mia is referred to as "childhoodfriend" this was in another script so to fix this im afraid you will need to download another 2 files lol...I have searched the rest of the scripts and found no more reference to "childhoodfriend" hopefully this is all of them.
Thanks! Here is all in one:

Reactions: Batman187

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Killing the mother off seems like a waste of a good character for the story. Unless he can change the past. Was it hinted at? I'm not sure but seems like a missed opportunity for another hot character.

• Angry
Reactions: lonerboner

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Killing the mother off seems like a waste of a good character for the story. Unless he can change the past. Was it hinted at? I'm not sure but seems like a missed opportunity for another hot character.
Are you serious I just find this game and I find out that there is a family and incest genre and now you telling that the mother is dead?!?! Nah man that ain't right. I swear if anyone was to die it would be the father or brother or both. Hell I would trade the two of them to bring back the MC's mother.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Are you serious I just find this game and I find out that there is a family and incest genre and now you telling that the mother is dead?!?! Nah man that ain't right. I swear if anyone was to die it would be the father or brother or both. Hell I would trade the two of them to bring back the MC's mother.
Yeah I think the Dad dying would have been enough. Also did you see her body? Even dead she was hot as hell looking. What a waste.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Re: patch for relationships. I'm new to Ren'Py but it looks like the reason the patch that was posted requires a game restart is because the relationships are defined in the "nameinput" label which only runs after all code is loaded and a game is started.

Other games I've looked at have this kind of variable defined in an "init" section. Patches then define only a new init section which runs later (I made mine init+99) and overrides the values set in the earlier init.

First time I tried this (moving the initial definitions to an init section in script.rpy and adding my own patch.rpy with "init+99: ...") it seemed I still had to restart, but on subsequent attempts with repeated changes to only my patch file, I got the new values from a save. The save was made after restarting with the new code. Looks like it won't work with old saves. I don't know why this should be the case but I tested multiple times and my new saves load (after a game restart) with whatever latest value I have in my patch file. Saves from before I moved the variables to an init section in script.rpy still show "childhood friend."

Either way I think values like this are better defined in an init section than in the start label. It would mean going forward a patch won't require updating with every new game version in case of changes in script.rpy.

This is the change I made in script.rpy:

Code:
init:
    $ Dad = "Bob"
    $ Mum = "Elizabeth"
    $ sister = "childhood friend"
    $ brother = "best friend"
    $ parents = "guardians"

label nameinput:
    code...
    (code that was here to set relationship values moved up to init section)
    code...

And then my patch is simply:

Code:
init+99:
    $ Dad = "The Hulk"
    $ Mum = "Black Widow"
    $ sister = "Captain Marvel"
    $ brother = "Iron Man"
    $ parents = "The Avengers"
Can confirm this works thx for the tip, I'm new to modding/coding so any help is welcome(y), MoolahMilk if you could change the script.rpy in the next update to resemble the pic in the spoiler, then once that update is out I can have a patch uploaded for ppl to download as soon as the update goes live (y)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah I think the Dad dying would have been enough. Also did you see her body? Even dead she was hot as hell looking. What a waste.
Haven't played it yet as I said I just saw it in latest updates. But man now I really hope there is a way to bring her back. Also I got to ask is it like a romance or corruption route kind of game? I kind of got that impression from the description.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Haven't played it yet as I said I just saw it in latest updates. But man now I really hope there is a way to bring her back. Also I got to ask is it like a romance or corruption route kind of game? I kind of got that impression from the description.
Depends how you play it. Seems the choices matter and they are clear when making them I think. Def give it a try.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Wait... Neo dies at the end of The Matrix? I don't even remember that.

Also, this game is really good so far. Looks excellent for a Honey Select (?) game. Love the atmosphere of everything, it feels pretty cool and the sounds/music tie into it really well.

Last edited:

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Damn, one of those games again. Every girl is a real beauty, but if I can´t shut them up with a cock down their throat I´d rather just kill them off.

Sorry if that is really aggresive. I don´t necesarilly mean it in a bad way. It just rubbed me the wrong way for some reason (like 99% was that green-haired bitch) and I needed to vent.
But it could be a really great game in the future depending on the different paths/choices.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Alright just starting, but I found some inconsistency in the script.

When you talk to the detective, he mentions how you were a runt back then and no kid should have to go through that. He is proud MC turned out to be a fine man and says that puberty is a hell of a drug. The thing is... the parents case is stated to have happened 3 years ago. MC just graduated from university, so his age should be 22.

The timelines don't add up.

Reactions: JohnyShadow7

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Please please man give an option to hide the MC portrait, why go through the effort to make a game in first person ot then add an immersion breaking portrait.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes