Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Here's an Incest Patch that changes "Bob" to "Dad"..."Elizabeth" to "Mom"... "Best Friend" to "Brother" and "childhood best friend" to "Sister"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Place the file in the "game" folder eg: DeviantAnomalies-0.2.0-pc\game

Delete the numbers at the start of the files so it is renamed as zpatch.rpy

EDIT: Patch works ith v0.2.0
Should also work with future versions of the game, but may need updating if there is a typo/mistake in 1 of the scripts, if you see anything drop me a message and I'll fix it ASAP. (y)

Edit: found a mistake that required a small update.
Edit: fixed a couple more things pointed out by a couple of people, cheers guys. (y)

Last edited:

Djinncubus

Apr 14, 2019
I tend to avoid Ren'py games that use screenshots from Honey Select because they look super cheap, and I could just go and play HS. But I gotta say, the camera angles, menus and interface look great , looking forward to this one.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
MoolahMilk
Error: Can not find Audiofile "sexymusic3.ogg"
looks like its supposed to go into game/audio/sexymusic3, but the script is pointing to /game/sexymusic3 instead

script bug: when you have the slurpee for mia, knocking on the door runs through the variable check logic and imediately goes to the panty drawer.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoolahMilk

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Deviant Anomalies [v0.1.1] [MoolahMilk] - Original Size: 1.57GB

Compressed version for PC (103MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
How to change the "childhood friend" and the "guardian" terms? there is no mention of how to change the relationships
via console.

Dad="Dad"
Mum="Mom"
sister="Sister"
brother="Brother"
parents="Parents"

(Bob, somename, childhood friend, guardians)

though whenever they talk about mia mc says childhood friend so i dont know if thats hardcoded.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
via console.

Dad="Dad"
Mum="Mom"
sister="Sister"
brother="Brother"
parents="Parents"

(Bob, somename, childhood friend, guardians)

though whenever they talk about mia mc says childhood friend so i dont know if thats hardcoded.
With the patch i posted a few post's back MC says Sister not childhood friend

Edit: Further in the game MC does indeed say childhoodfriend instead of Sister even with my patch, I believe this is because in the script you change "childhood friend" to "Sister" however here it says childhoodfriend MoolahMilk seems to be missing a space inbetween childhood and friend which is why the patch doesn't change this, hopefully this will be fixed in the next update. :D

Edit2: Fixed this by editing Line 180 in the Event_Mia script...fix can be found in main post.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoolahMilk

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
man the game is very high quality. renders are fantastic too. good luck on the game.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Great renders , Lovely girls, story seems interesting

Well i followed the users advice and continued to play , its nice and refreshing that you have these choises. Keeping it on my watch list for sure
Good whit your game. :giggle:

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Please change Tex colour (white & red) to something visible & use renpy transparent background
Leave some free sapace "stairs" & auto button. I can't click stairs now. Because they ate very close, my clicking goes to skip or auto

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes