teroda

Mar 2, 2019
How to change the "childhood friend" and the "guardian" terms? there is no mention of how to change the relationships

Reactions: Renzon

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This game already look stunning right in the first demo, with so many well designed girls, high quality animation, 2 hours of gameplay,... I'll keep my eyes on this game and wish the best for you MoolahMilk , hope to see your full game to the end

Reactions: MoolahMilk

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
yay sexual content and whatnot... but i think that second picture with the purple haired girl blowing bubbles gonna make me play this! so cute :D

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
FFS Not that hard to put the POINT and CLICK tag in it would of saved me time not to download this game.
waist of bloody time.

• Angry
Reactions: Bluballz

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Yes. In that particular scene you can choose male or fem dom.
Both routes are clearly labelled and fully optional
Haha. There are options to go femdom or maledom in some scenes but the male protag is largely going to be dominant most times throughout the game.
Will give it a try for the femdom content. Will have to see though, if the MC persona is too much of an asshole in the scenes we can't control. ;)

Reactions: Ninjaman2

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Looks amazing, will check it out later.

"Either way, you are in a race against time. You better be ready, for The Watchmaker is coming." - That race against time doesn't sound good, will the game be walkthrough dependant to get a good ending? And will The Watchmaker change into The NTRmaker later in the game or we will be safe? :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JohnyShadow7

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So from the description I guess it is safe to assume that there will be a romance route and a corruption route? Will the options for these be clearly labeled or we just have to guess? Reason I am asking is because sometimes it can be a bit vague, you think one thing will give romance points and it ends up giving corruption points instead.

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Good demo in general. Nice models, story gameplay/ui desing.

Would like to see some level descriptions as the girls level up (from cute to depravated). An other thing that i would like to be added is clothes variations depending on the corruption level and name calling customization (making the girls call you master or other names). Also a way to skip the day faster or a way to go to your room from the main map.

Hoping to see more of this game, and the best of luck to the dev, im sure ill will become a known game :)!!

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes