Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I guess I want to know about the femdom in terms of being the one wanting to experience it. Can you be submissive? it honestly sounds through the description any femdom is going to be between two side characters and almost never directed at the player, or if it is, its going to be flipped almost instantly and never addressed again

Is maledom avoidable? ;)
^
YES! THIS! IS THIS A THING?! XD

Edit: I should have looked closer at the preview images, I can see the girls have a submission stat, but not the other way around. Good luck with your game

Last edited:

Tuanorgas

Sep 29, 2018
The renders are really cute and the whole thing feels very anime-ish to me. The story idea looks interesting as well. I'm definitely looking for next update.

Just one small complaint. I would simplify the house navigation. It takes 5 clicks to go from my room to the kitchen and that will probably get quite tedious once the games is longer.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
higer ranking dev's on this site who have the ability to changes sertain things plz help the creators tag's and such since he aint newbie but a developer

NVM on the that qstion batman187

by the guys which start/trait is best choice

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Play until I had to have a choice to either gave Moe Mia's footage or not, I must say I wish to somehow want to have another choice to threatening and blackmail him. Good God, hopefully I don't had to see him getting closer to any girl in the future

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
higer ranking dev's on this site who have the ability to changes sertain things plz help the creators tag's and such since he aint newbie but a developer

and whould Batman187 plz fix the Mia.RPYC file there is a error
i have added a traceback file
You get this error if you leave the numbers at the beginning of the file name, delete these numbers and add a Z it should work fine (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
A game with great potential. The characters look good. I overall like the different style of UI where you click selected areas on the screen to take actions. Haven't played enough to comment on the story but I am intrigued.

Just one small complaint. I would simplify the house navigation. It takes 5 clicks to go from my room to the kitchen and that will probably get quite tedious once the games is longer.
Agreed. It's already tedious and I only played as far as meeting Moe.

Other considerations (hope this comes across as constructive criticism):

- when you have options around a character for, e.g., submission, but there are no actions available, I think it could be better if you disabled that option (can leave it on the screen, just don't allow it to be clicked and make it look a little different so it's obviously unavailable) until there are actions that can be taken.
- similarly when you walk in on Mia in the bath and select "Put your hands behind your back" you get told "She's not submissive enough yet." If it's possible to indicate that without having to click the action it would be clearer what you can and cannot do.

Reactions: Meridian

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm trying to look at mia's pussy in bathtub and the game compleetly crashed
i restarted the game and then tryd to look at mia's Titty's and even a crash there

funny thing is whit greenhaired girl at the 7store
check her pants i can see the shape off her girly/teen panties
1604176906499.png

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Re: patch for relationships. I'm new to Ren'Py but it looks like the reason the patch that was posted requires a game restart is because the relationships are defined in the "nameinput" label which only runs after all code is loaded and a game is started.

Other games I've looked at have this kind of variable defined in an "init" section. Patches then define only a new init section which runs later (I made mine init+99) and overrides the values set in the earlier init.

First time I tried this (moving the initial definitions to an init section in script.rpy and adding my own patch.rpy with "init+99: ...") it seemed I still had to restart, but on subsequent attempts with repeated changes to only my patch file, I got the new values from a save. The save was made after restarting with the new code. Looks like it won't work with old saves. I don't know why this should be the case but I tested multiple times and my new saves load (after a game restart) with whatever latest value I have in my patch file. Saves from before I moved the variables to an init section in script.rpy still show "childhood friend."

Either way I think values like this are better defined in an init section than in the start label. It would mean going forward a patch won't require updating with every new game version in case of changes in script.rpy.

This is the change I made in script.rpy:

Code:
init:
    $ Dad = "Bob"
    $ Mum = "Elizabeth"
    $ sister = "childhood friend"
    $ brother = "best friend"
    $ parents = "guardians"

label nameinput:
    code...
    (code that was here to set relationship values moved up to init section)
    code...

And then my patch is simply:

Code:
init+99:
    $ Dad = "The Hulk"
    $ Mum = "Black Widow"
    $ sister = "Captain Marvel"
    $ brother = "Iron Man"
    $ parents = "The Avengers"

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
MoolahMilk nice game, good renders and the game seems to have an intriguing story. Can't wait to see more. Just sad that the redhaired firecracker is not present as suggested with the preview-pictures. Aside frome the meeting at the cafe. (the burning one)

btw, if you really want to avoid problems aside from the infamous incest-patches you perhaps should remove the only "parents" you missed to change to guardians:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MoolahMilk

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i have posted the trasceback alrdy but could some1 check it since you canot whatch to mia's pussy and titties
it crashes the game.

also what does report do at the lady's stats wether its mia or who else

i managed to fool moe at the electronics storehe never got sexy moment of mia haha|}

WoW Maeve damn frecking hot and cute this whill get my blood defenitly pumping for action lol
on another note maeve should be fuckeble and she isnt according the Saveditoronline.com
only Karma

Last edited:

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Small critique, if you want it.
  • Very pretty to look at. I swear I saw the convenience store asset/maps somewhere but they looked like shit when I played around with them.
  • I enjoy the girls are all at least partially crazy
  • Navigation from Stairs>LR/1st Floor is completely unintuitive. You click Stairs, you want to change floors, so if you're adding a basement or an attic, just add a door with separate stairs for them. With two stories, the upstairs/downstairs is a nag.
  • Another navigation quirk is the transition from Livingroom to Diningroom, which flips your POV backwards and has the kitchen behind you. Might be a more interesting POV but it's slightly unpleasant whirling around the joint.
  • I'd make the buttons larger, especially the Back one(s).
  • I know sis nags about brushing your teeth, but if toothbrushing, voiding your bowels, handwashing and bathing aren't going to actually be used for anything game related, I'd dump them before people start asking you about them.
  • Bedroom laptop case files is a big nothing. Even going through a list of ten case descriptions randomly would be better than Click>Confirm>Cash>Advance Time.
Real nice initial offering. The story is original and everything looks very pretty.

Good luck.

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
I'm going to make an incredibly minor complaint, not much of a feedback but something that annoyed me about this specific shot

1604180106942.png

I recommend you move the lightbulbs to the emissive layer, and maybe throw in a few lights? maybe something so the bat casts strong shadows. not sure why you made it look so flat when almost every other scene has pretty good lighting

otherwise, pretty good

Reactions: jackoffonher

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
I'm going to make an incredibly minor complaint, not much of a feedback but something that annoyed me about this specific shot

View attachment 881182

I recommend you move the lightbulbs to the emissive layer, and maybe throw in a few lights? maybe something so the bat casts strong shadows. not sure why you made it look so flat when almost every other scene has pretty good lighting

otherwise, pretty good
Please correct me if I see this wrong, but it sounds like you actually didnt play that specific scene and just go by the preview pictures? Why should there be a few lights, when its stated directly after leaving your room to this corridor (if you played the game), that its really dark and the lights are not working?

In retrospect for that specific scene the Dev should probably look over all the related scenes and remove the reflections/halos of every electrical lightsource. (next scene right after the screenshoted one in the living room and scene before in the MC's own room). Otherwise the "lights not working" makes no real sense. But thats just a small overlook and honestly only people really closely looking would notice it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Batman187
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes