Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
tried the game...aside from Sophia that it's unlikeable...(like Ashley from RE4) and probably unredeemable(she must do a lot to be likeable in my agenda, in fact, if i knew how to do program/coding and stuff i would put a skip button on every scene with her OR remove her entirely)

the rest is good.

now sorry but i'm gonna cry bc we could have her mother instead in the house or as a main girl ç_ç see ya XD

Reactions: Valeck

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
why whas my gut correct that who it whas in the middle off the night in the 7store
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also i liked what i saw so far however why didnt you gave us the option to put a mask on becausse sophie deserve it whas whe almost did to her.
becausse how she treated the MC first time in the store while she is a virgin herself.
also what are your creation plans whil it be update permonth or how/what
Hi. The next update has about 10% content done already which I didnt include in the demo.

I'm taking a couple days to structure patreon discord etc and focus on getting the demo out.

And yes. I think monthly updates will be ideal. It'll be ready by december.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Hi. The next update has about 10% content done already which I didnt include in the demo.

I'm taking a couple days to structure patreon discord etc and focus on getting the demo out.

And yes. I think monthly updates will be ideal. It'll be ready by december.
can you have a harem without being an asshole and mind-breaking the girls?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
can you have a harem without being an asshole and mind-breaking the girls?
The only way they can fully control their powers is if they are able to free their minds and express themselves in their purest form. It's your choice how you want to accomplish that.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The character trait at the beginning was a real let down. The MC is none of those things and is basically a huge bumbling idiot. Power, position, expertise and such can be facets of growth for a character, but the way MC is portrayed so far (basic aptitude and personality) makes it incredibly hard to take him seriously as a guy who will form a slave harem of worshippers. I picked the street fighter and not once did he act like a fighter. It looks like these choices will have zero effect on normal dialogue/thoughts/actions and only come into effect for specific skill checks. That is unfortunate.

Also not a big fan of the free roaming just to have a free roam. I don't think there was a single instance where there was any choice in where to go. We are just following the linear story with many extra clicks involved. It's just a demo so maybe things will open up with more side quests added and what not. The general production value is quite high and the game looks great aesthetically. I did like the girls we saw so far. Even the green hair.

DietCoke!

Aug 10, 2019
not sure if im just dumb or not, but after finding green hair in my house and she says stuff bout the snow storm i have 0 clue what to do ive tried going every where and also tried going to detective office for a enw case but all locked? is tht it for content or am i bugged/dumb???

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
MoolahMilk: Please remove the lobby (Stair location)from the navigation of the house. It's very irritating and unnecessary.
So when you are on the first floor and you click on the stairs, you should immediately arrive in the living room instead of the lobby and similarly when you click on the stairs while you are in the living room you should arrive on the first floor skipping the lobby.
You can still use the location in story scenes if needed, but during the normal roaming it slows down the navigation of the house unnecessarily.

Reactions: elbro and Paapi

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
not sure if im just dumb or not, but after finding green hair in my house and she says stuff bout the snow storm i have 0 clue what to do ive tried going every where and also tried going to detective office for a enw case but all locked? is tht it for content or am i bugged/dumb???
After the Sofia scene the game says it's the end of the demo, so I don't think anything else left even if you are still allowed to roam around.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
The only way they can fully control their powers is if they are able to free their minds and express themselves in their purest form. It's your choice how you want to accomplish that.
So I see for the stages you have the option of going pure, so I can have them being pure and still have them as a harem or is this just plain and simple a corruption game? I want to know before I get too into it.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
The character trait at the beginning was a real let down. The MC is none of those things and is basically a huge bumbling idiot. Power, position, expertise and such can be facets of growth for a character, but the way MC is portrayed so far (basic aptitude and personality) makes it incredibly hard to take him seriously as a guy who will form a slave harem of worshippers. I picked the street fighter and not once did he act like a fighter. It looks like these choices will have zero effect on normal dialogue/thoughts/actions and only come into effect for specific skill checks. That is unfortunate.

Also not a big fan of the free roaming just to have a free roam. I don't think there was a single instance where there was any choice in where to go. We are just following the linear story with many extra clicks involved. It's just a demo so maybe things will open up with more side quests added and what not. The general production value is quite high and the game looks great aesthetically. I did like the girls we saw so far. Even the green hair.
Thanks for the valuable feed back. The traits you selected will come in to play extensively throughout the game and every choice you make have an impact as the game progresses. The MC initial bumbling is something I made a conscious decision to do. There is a lot of room for growth and the MC at endgame will significantly different. In fact, I've actually made art design of a fully formed Deviant already but you've just got to wait and see :p (and yes your choices matter)

Regarding the free roam, it will feel much more dynamic once there are more members in the house and you're working on multiple side, main and case files. Your choices on where to go and which paths to pursue will be very open. Even though the content is not fleshed out, I've included the many mechanics that might feel empty now, but it's so demo players can envision how the game will play when there is more content and give feedback.

Anyway, I've just created the discord link. Jump in and share more valuable suggestions like this please. It will help this me and this project immensely.

Much love.

Reactions: desmosome

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
It's a pet peeve of mine when you turn the voice volume slider all the way off in the settings and the game still has people voicing stuff. Heavy breathing is bad enough, but the "haha!" and "whoa!" etc when you meet the detective... why? Why give us a voice volume option and then force us to listen to people voicing things anyway? I want to read the story, not listen to constant people making sounds when I've muted the voice volume slider.

Seems to me like it should be:
  • Music Volume: background music.
  • Sound Volume: sound effects (things breaking, user interface interactions, birds chirping when you go outside, etc.)
  • Voice Volume: any sounds people are making with their throats.

I understand that sometimes when a character climaxes the dev wants to have that sound in the game... but then why have a voice volume slider? Where do you draw the line? I think it should definitely be drawn before having to listen to "haha!" and "whoa!" when you meet and are talking to new characters like the detective.

Other than that, I'm enjoying the game so far... really nice models and graphics so far, outside of the unpleasant opening scene and the VERY loud breathing despite me turning the sound volume half way down and muting the voice volume entirely before starting to play.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
MoolahMilk: Please remove the lobby (Stair location)from the navigation of the house. It's very irritating and unnecessary.
So when you are on the first floor and you click on the stairs, you should immediately arrive in the living room instead of the lobby and similarly when you click on the stairs while you are in the living room you should arrive on the first floor skipping the lobby.
You can still use the location in story scenes if needed, but during the normal roaming it slows down the navigation of the house unnecessarily.
Here's the reason why it is so. Currently there are only 2 floors, but in future, more girls will be added and in will include an extra floor and a basement. Remember, the house is designed to fit at least 8 girls:p in it and seemingly pointless location will have alot of content to explore.

Regarding the navigation, I've taken the feedback into consideration and I might add a minimap of the house on the bottom right that you can click to access any rooms. (y)

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
It's a pet peeve of mine when you turn the voice volume slider all the way off in the settings and the game still has people voicing stuff. Heavy breathing is bad enough, but the "haha!" and "whoa!" etc when you meet the detective... why? Why give us a voice volume option and then force us to listen to people voicing things anyway? I want to read the story, not listen to constant people making sounds when I've muted the voice volume slider.

Seems to me like it should be:
  • Music Volume: background music.
  • Sound Volume: sound effects (things breaking, user interface interactions, birds chirping when you go outside, etc.)
  • Voice Volume: any sounds people are making with their throats.

I understand that sometimes when a character climaxes the dev wants to have that sound in the game... but then why have a voice volume slider? Where do you draw the line? I think it should definitely be drawn before having to listen to "haha!" and "whoa!" when you meet and are talking to new characters like the detective.

Other than that, I'm enjoying the game so far... really nice models and graphics so far, outside of the unpleasant opening scene and the VERY loud breathing despite me turning the sound volume half way down and muting the voice volume entirely before starting to play.
Very good catch! I will put vocal effects on the right channel next update for players who don't want it. Thanks!

Reactions: phreadom

Yuzupepper

Nov 20, 2017
Seems to be somewhat inspired by Pale Carnations in terms of structure. Not too bad. I'll have to wait and see.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Wait... Neo dies at the end of The Matrix? I don't even remember that.

Also, this game is really good so far. Looks excellent for a Honey Select (?) game. Love the atmosphere of everything, it feels pretty cool and the sounds/music tie into it really well.
Yea, he dies in the hallway at the end, but then they bring him back with cpr/trinity doing that trope of whispering in his ear that she loves him so he can't be dead, and then he wakes up and has his superpowers

Reactions: MoolahMilk

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I won't lie: I'm having difficulties with "Sam Spade". I'm going to be forever expecting Peter Lorre and Sidney Greenstreet to turn up.

Reactions: MoolahMilk

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
It got late, so I had to stop right after the dream, but it looks good so far. Really hope this gets a walkthrough mod (for dialog options), any time a game tells me my choices matter it triggers my anxiety; did I just enter the sub route by saying I like powerful women? but she looks mad when I pick the other option, oh no! lol

Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes