MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
There seems to be more content for Mia in he codes.. but the game ends saying it's a demo.. is it for the next version or can we play it now??
There is some content in the code that wasn't released in demo. Some scenes are tweaked and released in next update.

Reactions: tombeir

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
OKaaaaay, i'm sold

edit: the game is absolutely amazing in terms of everything
I literally could not point out a single bad thing about it
The interface is great
The models are great
The story is really interesting so far
Every characters has their own behaviour archetype and unique character
Expressions are, fucking, amazing and on point, make the characters feel real
The worst thing about this game - MC's haircut, it's awful
It would be great if in the future he added 2 different routes sub/dom for every character.

Last edited:

Dwenne

Nov 12, 2020
Looks interesting with what story we've had so far. Character models and scenes look nice too. Looking forward to more releases!

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
So not sure if this is still in the demo but I'm curious if anyone knows what the consequences are for your choices anyone have a walkthrough or something?

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Looks really promising pics show some damn cuties, but after I see pic 2 with her looking eyes and their mouth. where I dont know is she sucking or maybe more blowing in the straw :sneaky:.
Downloading and def. I give the game a try. :giggle:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Here's an Incest Patch that changes "Bob" to "Dad"..."Elizabeth" to "Mom"... "Best Friend" to "Brother" and "childhood best friend" to "Sister"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Place the file in the "game" folder eg: DeviantAnomalies-0.1.1-pc\game

Delete the numbers at the start of the files so it is renamed as zpatch.rpy

EDIT: Patch Updated To Work With v0.1.2
Capture.PNG
This also happened with the "smooth operator" choice to not hand the masturbation video over to the tech store dude. Patch has worked fine in all other cases so far.
Capture.PNG

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
MoolahMilk i dunno its just me or som1 got this bug(problem) to, when i start then on the main menu then i click "setting(preference)" i cant go back to main menu again even ive click the "return" but and "esc" :Kappa:

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Looks like there's an intentionally pruned alpha release out as of yesterday, with an eye towards a full release over the weekend.

erchhael

Nov 1, 2020
Yep, there was a Patreon alpha release this week but some things were kept out of it to allow MoolahMilk time for some more tweaking: better to wait for the full release to get the whole experience.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes