Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Thanks, hopefully that doesn't become a constant thing. I appreciate the answer
Np, as far as I can remember that's the only time it happens, maybe once more but dont wanna say anything more because you know...spoliers...and can't quite remember :LOL:

someone have to put the ic patch in op
Have informed MoolahMilk, he will add it back to the OP once he has a chance. (y)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
So there is no weird digital splotches/red crap that happens in the beginning of yours?
It's a part of the game. At that time there is a weird storm happening that changes the main character genetically. To me that is an awesome representation of something happening. The developer wanted you the player to experience hallucinations.

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Just a heads up while talking to Sam he says "guardians" even with patch, have updated patch and will keep and eye out for more. (y)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Just a heads up while talking to Sam he says "guardians" even with patch, have updated patch and will keep and eye out for more. (y)
Hmm i have a problem updating the new patch. It just pulls up the ini on another webpage. Am i doing something wrong?

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Hmm i have a problem updating the new patch. It just pulls up the ini on another webpage. Am i doing something wrong?
Ye I had the same problem, don't know why...hasn't happened before....added a Mega link for now till I can figure it out, sorry about that. (y)

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Ok real quick(spoiler(kind of) don't click if you don't wanna know).....the way this thing was walking made me laugh so fucking hard :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Deviant Anomalies [v0.2.0] MoolahMilk

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.73 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.71 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 180 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 162 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I don't know! That thing look kinda hot and sexy to me, could be great to have a date with it LOL:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Yeah not sure about that. :ROFLMAO:

Just reminds me of Lee Evans(British Comedian)
go to 0:50 and look at his Seahorse impression. :ROFLMAO:

Also, easily the best line in the game so far. (y) :ROFLMAO:

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
anyone knows how to start sage's side quest?
Edit:nvm found out need to complete mia's part first

Last edited:
Reactions: dan9000

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'miabr_lookpussy2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\DeviantAnomalies-0.2.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\DeviantAnomalies-0.2.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\DeviantAnomalies-0.2.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\DeviantAnomalies-0.2.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "Repeatable_Mia.rpyc", line 217, in script
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\DeviantAnomalies-0.2.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'miabr_lookpussy2'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deviant Anomalies 0.2.0
Sun Dec 20 01:36:44 2020

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
During this conversation he calls her Mia waaaaay to much and she calls him by the player's name waaaaaay to much. Any chance to replace most of the Mias with sis and most of the player's name with bro or something?

Also with this example shouldn't it be "our house" instead of your house considering she is his sister?

Reactions: Batman187

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
During this conversation he calls her Mia waaaaay to much and she calls him by the player's name waaaaaay to much. Any chance to replace most of the Mias with sis and most of the player's name with bro or something?

Also with this example shouldn't it be "our house" instead of your house considering she is his sister?

Done and Done (y)

The first time they each speak during this even they will call each other by name, after that it's nothing but "bro" and "sis"...until the last sentence when MC is thinking to himself...in this case him saying Mia makes more sense. Had the same feeling about "your house" so changed this aswell, link has been updated. (y)

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
Am I being dumb? How do you pass the session with Beatrice on the couch? I can max rapport and liberation but can't get intimacy maxed out before running out of AP. With Cuddle,Watch,Cuddle,Watch,Strip,Strip,Cuddle I wind up just shy of maxing it all out.

Nevermind. I for some reason thought I had to max out rapport before stripping and so was taking extra actions to max rapport before working on intimacy/liberation. All good.

Last edited:
Reactions: sx\cf\sx

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Done and Done (y)

The first time they each speak during this even they will call each other by name, after that it's nothing but "bro" and "sis"...until the last sentence when MC is thinking to himself...in this case him saying Mia makes more sense. Had the same feeling about "your house" so changed this aswell, link has been updated. (y)
Thank you kindly! Yeah it flows a lot better now.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
Am I being dumb? How do you pass the session with Beatrice on the couch? I can max rapport and liberation but can't get intimacy maxed out before running out of AP. With Cuddle,Watch,Cuddle,Watch,Strip,Strip,Cuddle I wind up just shy of maxing it all out.
yep you are dumb, i think it was cuddle, watch, strip, strip, cuddle, watch and cddle or something like that, it toook me 2 trys too xD

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes