yyyhhh123

Aug 2, 2022
Any news for the update of this game? If anyone knows any update the dev said in his patron please help. This is a little bit worrying for me because I remember that 0.9 would be out after a month of 0.8 but it is three months now, thanks

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

Hello peeps! It's holiday season! Thanksgivings, Christmas and New Year on the horizon. And YOU KNOW what that means! It's time to bring the MILK for the holiday experience. 0.9 is ready for release!
It's been a wild ride. I know you guys been looking forward to it. To of you who are still here, you guys are the real OG's.
Before we speak of more, here are the dates to look out for.
AS USUAL IF YOU WANT TO REACH ME FOR ANY REASON, SEND DM ON DISCORD.

D.A 1.0 SEASON FINALE - ANNOUNCED ON NEW YEAR!

It's been one heck of a month! I've been pushing real hard to finish the season. Also been putting a lot of work to restructure the entire game for season 2. This includes planning every detail of content for every episode as well as unifying the structure of the game. It's not easy as we have to truly map out not only the story but the increase of each level, item paths, lewd scene unlocks and so on. Something I wish we had started with from the beginning but I didn't know what I know now.
I will elaborate more in coming patron post.
I am doing my best to front run content for next season so that we will always be one or two episodes ahead which allows us to release on a specific date each month.
I don't want to overload this date announcement post that I just want to add some detail for public. There will be 6-8 episodes planned for next year season 2. I will now focus on growth next year which means putting out release every other month. It also means it's time for the exciting deviant content! I am very excited for what's to come next season to say the least. Truly content I've been waiting for. It's really fun to do.
The patreon structure will also change as to reward people who patron next year. Aside from item, costume and content polls (I have designed season 2 in a way that will be intuitive to do this. You will see.), we will also release on an episode system so that higher tiers will receive the latest episodes.
As you can see, I will need to churn out content very quickly for the first two episodes so that we can add more content to backlog but I can do it as I've put in a lot of work and also cut out many aspects I initially planned for the game. That means disappointing some people I guess but that has to be the way to go. I've been too swayed by changing too many things, next year I'll just focus on what I want to make and go for it with no fear. Sadly, some love scenes have to be sacrificed. But don't worry, for the main characters in house, we will have nice development with love path for them. For the rest, I feel really sad but it's just too much for me. We can't have so many routes for so many peepos. So time to put your deviant cap on. It's just a game not real life, what's the point of doing things you can just do in real life.
Good news is, I know many of you will love it. So screw the haters.
It will be much more streamlined and cohesive in season two.
I will elaborate more in the detailed post with pictures so you guys can understand better.
For now, enjoy your holidays and look out for the two releases coming on the holiday season.
Speed is my energy peepos.
Much Love,
Moolah Milk.

BobTheJoker

Apr 4, 2021

Hello peeps! It's holiday season! Thanksgivings, Christmas and New Year on the horizon. And YOU KNOW what that means! It's time to bring the MILK for the holiday experience. 0.9 is ready for release!
It's been a wild ride. I know you guys been looking forward to it. To of you who are still here, you guys are the real OG's.
Before we speak of more, here are the dates to look out for.
AS USUAL IF YOU WANT TO REACH ME FOR ANY REASON, SEND DM ON DISCORD.

D.A 1.0 SEASON FINALE - ANNOUNCED ON NEW YEAR!

It's been one heck of a month! I've been pushing real hard to finish the season. Also been putting a lot of work to restructure the entire game for season 2. This includes planning every detail of content for every episode as well as unifying the structure of the game. It's not easy as we have to truly map out not only the story but the increase of each level, item paths, lewd scene unlocks and so on. Something I wish we had started with from the beginning but I didn't know what I know now.
I will elaborate more in coming patron post.
I am doing my best to front run content for next season so that we will always be one or two episodes ahead which allows us to release on a specific date each month.
I don't want to overload this date announcement post that I just want to add some detail for public. There will be 6-8 episodes planned for next year season 2. I will now focus on growth next year which means putting out release every other month. It also means it's time for the exciting deviant content! I am very excited for what's to come next season to say the least. Truly content I've been waiting for. It's really fun to do.
The patreon structure will also change as to reward people who patron next year. Aside from item, costume and content polls (I have designed season 2 in a way that will be intuitive to do this. You will see.), we will also release on an episode system so that higher tiers will receive the latest episodes.
As you can see, I will need to churn out content very quickly for the first two episodes so that we can add more content to backlog but I can do it as I've put in a lot of work and also cut out many aspects I initially planned for the game. That means disappointing some people I guess but that has to be the way to go. I've been too swayed by changing too many things, next year I'll just focus on what I want to make and go for it with no fear. Sadly, some love scenes have to be sacrificed. But don't worry, for the main characters in house, we will have nice development with love path for them. For the rest, I feel really sad but it's just too much for me. We can't have so many routes for so many peepos. So time to put your deviant cap on. It's just a game not real life, what's the point of doing things you can just do in real life.
Good news is, I know many of you will love it. So screw the haters.
It will be much more streamlined and cohesive in season two.
I will elaborate more in the detailed post with pictures so you guys can understand better.
For now, enjoy your holidays and look out for the two releases coming on the holiday season.
Speed is my energy peepos.
Much Love,
Moolah Milk.
This update was planned for september 20 or so.

Reactions: nightwingbluebrry13

nightwingbluebrry13

Oct 8, 2018
i dont follow this game so much.

the developer hardly ever meets the dates?
I mean this update he’s saying will drop on the 18 was supposed to be released back in September. So…yeah. Also he was saying updates will be coming bimonthly around the start of the year and here we are with 2 and maybe a third one by the end of the year. So at best 50%.

zerooo1997

May 11, 2020
I mean this update he’s saying will drop on the 18 was supposed to be released back in September. So…yeah. Also he was saying updates will be coming bimonthly around the start of the year and here we are with 2 and maybe a third one by the end of the year. So at best 50%.
I think that almost impossible dates should not be set for him and that more or less when the update is finished, put a date as BAD there. I don't want it to become a waifu academy.

alex421

Aug 3, 2017
I think that almost impossible dates should not be set for him and that more or less when the update is finished, put a date as BAD there. I don't want it to become a waifu academy.
I really like this game and really wish it can be continued and succeed but the dev now reminds me of the dev of waifu academy a lot. lol
But fingers crossed it won't go that way..

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes