Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Is the church mission completable? My notebook says more objectives will be added in the next update, but I see people talking about cases I haven't even seen yet. If it is how do I finish it, I've completed the crypt and I have all four nuns on my side I just don't know where to go from here.

Reactions: Jhon321654

aneame

Aug 2, 2021
It is not entirely clear why in the scene after taking the pills, Beatrice says that the MC bullied her, choked her, humiliated her ... and so on. It didn't happen in my run. My MC has always been a gentleman with her.

The previous event with her - they laugh. This one - he degrades her.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something?
Same problem, I think it's a bug

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Found typos some time ago. Mostly Lack of Capitals, a missed "," or space between a dot and the starting word from the next sentence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FlameRyuu

Mar 28, 2021
can't unlock the sophia spank scene, already max all stats, any tips?
I am pretty sure you have to peek on her a few times, and get caught I think ? I did it a while ago but I am sure I had to peek on her in the shower, until we see her masturbate and shit.

Last edited:

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
I wonder what the threshold is for missing release windows after multiple delays to result in losses of patreon supporters

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020

There were some random chatter about other games, but this is the gist of it.
I don't know what you guys think, but I'm seeing a "woe is me, gamedev hard" pattern emerge.

And unless I remember incorrectly,
was the whole years update production. Which were two buggy as hell updates with literally only side content in it.
Meanwhile,

But yeah, just hang tight, speed is my energy, games are bipolar. Whatever the fuck that means.
Tl;dr: don't get scammed.

Dec 20, 2018

There were some random chatter about other games, but this is the gist of it.
I don't know what you guys think, but I'm seeing a "woe is me, gamedev hard" pattern emerge.

And unless I remember incorrectly,
was the whole years update production. Which were two buggy as hell updates with literally only side content in it.
Meanwhile,

But yeah, just hang tight, speed is my energy, games are bipolar. Whatever the fuck that means.
Tl;dr: don't get scammed.
Welp, recently I asked DrPinkCake on Steam forums why the fuck he's giving BADik content to Patrons and not updating the Steam version at least with S2->S3 interlude, and my question get deleted with a notification from PinkCake's moderators. Moolah at least trying to speak with the community, and not being a total shit of a developer, like PinkCake. :)

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
Welp, recently I asked DrPinkCake on Steam forums why the fuck he's giving BADik content to Patrons and not updating the Steam version at least with S2->S3 interlude, and my question get deleted with a notification from PinkCake's moderators. Moolah at least trying to speak with the community, and not being a total shit of a developer, like PinkCake. :)
I assume that must have something to do with indirectly advertising a different platform on steam, in which case it would mean perfect sense your comment got deleted. :D

Keep in mind tho, this was directly after setting a release date (the 3rd one for the same update so far), going awol for a month, missing said deadline and then coming back with this.

Dec 20, 2018
I assume that must have something to do with indirectly advertising a different platform on steam, in which case it would mean perfect sense your comment got deleted. :D

Keep in mind tho, this was directly after setting a release date (the 3rd one for the same update so far), going awol for a month, missing said deadline and then coming back with this.
I don't see a perfect sense, what I see is called 'deleting an uncomfortable questions for whatever reason', and it's quite an easy job to find this 'whatever reason' if you need to delete something :)
As for your screenshots, I can clearly see a dev who wanna exploit a 'season/episode' model as they please. A common thing among AVN devs, unfortunately. Yet, as I said above, he is at least trying to give some explanation. Let's wait a bit and see.

Reactions: Jarul

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
SORRY FROM DELAY
Deviant Anomalies [v0.8.5 Part 1] [MoolahMilk] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 4.4 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.1 GB
-

Original Mac Size: 4.1 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1 GB
-

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 578, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/InnitPython.rpy", line 148, in init
TypeError: 'float' object cannot be interpreted as an integer

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Events_SideQuests/Mia_BoobProblem.rpyc", line 779, in script
  File "E:\Downloads\[Ren'Py] - Deviant Anomalies [v0.8.5 Part 1] [MoolahMilk] _ F95zone\DeviantAnomalies-0.8.5(Part1)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\Downloads\[Ren'Py] - Deviant Anomalies [v0.8.5 Part 1] [MoolahMilk] _ F95zone\DeviantAnomalies-0.8.5(Part1)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads\[Ren'Py] - Deviant Anomalies [v0.8.5 Part 1] [MoolahMilk] _ F95zone\DeviantAnomalies-0.8.5(Part1)-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads\[Ren'Py] - Deviant Anomalies [v0.8.5 Part 1] [MoolahMilk] _ F95zone\DeviantAnomalies-0.8.5(Part1)-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3174, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Downloads\[Ren'Py] - Deviant Anomalies [v0.8.5 Part 1] [MoolahMilk] _ F95zone\DeviantAnomalies-0.8.5(Part1)-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads\[Ren'Py] - Deviant Anomalies [v0.8.5 Part 1] [MoolahMilk] _ F95zone\DeviantAnomalies-0.8.5(Part1)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\Downloads\[Ren'Py] - Deviant Anomalies [v0.8.5 Part 1] [MoolahMilk] _ F95zone\DeviantAnomalies-0.8.5(Part1)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Downloads\[Ren'Py] - Deviant Anomalies [v0.8.5 Part 1] [MoolahMilk] _ F95zone\DeviantAnomalies-0.8.5(Part1)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\Downloads\[Ren'Py] - Deviant Anomalies [v0.8.5 Part 1] [MoolahMilk] _ F95zone\DeviantAnomalies-0.8.5(Part1)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "E:\Downloads\[Ren'Py] - Deviant Anomalies [v0.8.5 Part 1] [MoolahMilk] _ F95zone\DeviantAnomalies-0.8.5(Part1)-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Downloads\[Ren'Py] - Deviant Anomalies [v0.8.5 Part 1] [MoolahMilk] _ F95zone\DeviantAnomalies-0.8.5(Part1)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Downloads\[Ren'Py] - Deviant Anomalies [v0.8.5 Part 1] [MoolahMilk] _ F95zone\DeviantAnomalies-0.8.5(Part1)-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\Downloads\[Ren'Py] - Deviant Anomalies [v0.8.5 Part 1] [MoolahMilk] _ F95zone\DeviantAnomalies-0.8.5(Part1)-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 679, in update
    i.set_transform_event(self.current_transform_event)
  File "E:\Downloads\[Ren'Py] - Deviant Anomalies [v0.8.5 Part 1] [MoolahMilk] _ F95zone\DeviantAnomalies-0.8.5(Part1)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 2510, in set_transform_event
    run(self.action)
  File "E:\Downloads\[Ren'Py] - Deviant Anomalies [v0.8.5 Part 1] [MoolahMilk] _ F95zone\DeviantAnomalies-0.8.5(Part1)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 578, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/InnitPython.rpy", line 148, in init
  File "E:\Downloads\[Ren'Py] - Deviant Anomalies [v0.8.5 Part 1] [MoolahMilk] _ F95zone\DeviantAnomalies-0.8.5(Part1)-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 277, in revertable_range
    return RevertableList(range(*args))
TypeError: 'float' object cannot be interpreted as an integer

Windows-10-10.0.22623 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Deviant Anomalies 0.8.5(Part1)
Wed Jan  4 01:15:11 2023
```

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes